PDA

View Full Version : Guide New to the game, would love to join a group of players or clan

marzz311
Apr 25, 2009, 03:23 AM
I have to say, I'm really enjoying PSU. I got into it by playing the psp version that came out recently (it rocks) and it peaked my interest in AotI. I currently have AotI on pc and would love to play with a group or clan (or anyone), if anyone out there is willing to help a newb. I'd greatly appreciate it! I also have a 360 I can play on if more folks can play or help on that version. My characters name is Soma and is a cast if ya wanna shoot me a message sometime. I heard PSU is a small and tight knit community, and I like that. I'm looking for a change from the seriousness, difficulty and time consuming efforts that final fantasy XI require. (been on for yrs and currently still play) Thank you very much for your time PSU community, I humbly await your reply for adventure.

ThaiSoup
Apr 25, 2009, 03:58 AM
Welcome to PSO-W. As for the group/clan thing. I really only see a few little clans, that generally consist of a small amount of people. Otherwise people just have friends. PSU PC/PS2 is very tight knit, since its a smaller community than the 360 side. As they peak at a bit more then double the population on peak hours. I was actually just talking to someone on the 360 side, and appearently there is alot of slowdown just in lobbies loading characters, and appearently all it takes is one techer for lag in missions, along with the occasional lag out(Still 360 talk). But if you have a moderately good PC, you should be fine on the PS2/PC side. Thats a little break down to PC/PS2 or 360 atm.

SSephy21
Apr 26, 2009, 01:26 AM
well you can join my guild, its for both the PS2/PC and 360 altogether we have 45+ members but from the 360 side we have 5+ members so I am trying to get some players to join on that system more than the PS2/PC. If you like to check out the guild the link to the site is under this post, have fun playing and hope you join! thanks

marzz311
Apr 26, 2009, 02:29 AM
Coolness. Thank you very much! I just started an account on 360 and I noticed the community is thriving really well there. I'll check everything out after I get off work today.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 26, 2009, 02:36 AM
Coolness. Thank you very much! I just started an account on 360 and I noticed the community is thriving really well there. I'll check everything out after I get off work today.

Yeah, thriving! US PSU players are hard to kill off, like cockroaches.

SSephy21
Apr 26, 2009, 10:13 AM

np, well ever I get back from work I will be on so until then see you in-game soon.