PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to PSU.

Solandria
Apr 25, 2009, 09:16 PM
Heya guys.

I've been gone from PSU for over a year now, so I'm pretty lost on whats going on and where the new places to go to missions are.

I'm a level 55 beast, sort of deciding between fighgunner and fortefighter. If anyone would be so kind as to discuss which might be better as I get back into PSU, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks a lot, guys!

Randomness
Apr 25, 2009, 09:42 PM
Current hotspot:Shred the Darkness. (What did you expect?)

Turb0
Apr 25, 2009, 10:22 PM
Yeah we have an event going on right now so in those missions, EXP and drop rates are boosted. It's the perfect place to level up for new people/people returning after a long time. Check out psupedia (http://psupedia.info/Shred_the_Darkness) for more info on it.

Randomness
Apr 25, 2009, 10:25 PM
Actually, there isn't any boost in them.

Bupon
Apr 25, 2009, 10:49 PM
Welcome back, I just came back this week too.

Solandria
Apr 25, 2009, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the directions, guys! I'm leveling faster than I remember leveling before. Did they increase EXP gain in the past year or something?

Overlord Zenon
Apr 26, 2009, 06:43 AM
not to sure on that, but glad your back, the more the merrier

Sano
Apr 26, 2009, 07:03 AM
Welcome back to PSU ^^ As for your question on any Exp boost: no. Monsters of high level always give the same exp they were inteded to give. If you are talking about leveling up faster while doing the "Shred the Darkness" event, it is because they boosted the exp gain on the monsters in this event only.

Question for you! What servers do you play on? PC/PS2 or Xbox360?

Nobo
Apr 26, 2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the directions, guys! I'm leveling faster than I remember leveling before. Did they increase EXP gain in the past year or something?

Yeah they've increased it a lot but the event makes it boosted even more