PDA

View Full Version : congrats. you have killed me.

Saner
Apr 26, 2009, 03:30 AM
As much as I don't want to admit it, I realize I have Menegitis :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menegitis

Some signs are there.
but I don't feel like letting anyone know. Hopefully death isn't painful or too painful. who knows,
maybe I'll die painlessly in my sleep (and wake up in heaven in a good mood! unlike the squillions of more terrible ways to perish in this world.....)

yup, about 2 months ago, I had been starting to feel something underneath the surface of my skull. slight pain at times, and other times maybe dizziness or whatever. but I'd rather not go to the hospital, my mother already has so much to pay. the only sad part is that she will have to deal with the dishes the rest of our useless family never clean. I'd say after I'm gone, she should ditch them and live with her folks.

but ya, I think I received this disease/whatever from shaking hands too much or hanging out with sick people who didn't look sick,
Recently someone I know mentioned signs of menegitis appearing in New York (I guess reported in the news). well I know some people who commute there, but anyways, maybe there's still a chance I'll get to play FFXIII next year, hehe. maybe I shouldn't of read more up on this, now the feeling is starting to return, maybe doctors are right that if you think you're sick then you'll feel sick. so much for immunization.

so that's that. haha, I get to die young, isn't that lovely. I always abhor physical old age.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=abhor
but you know, death is such an ignorant word by the living who do not understand their complete existence. How can life understand death? At most, they only understand half of it.
But I doubt it's all a coincedence, everyone has to go at some point. but Final Fantasy XIII is so kewl! it would be a shame to miss out on that. oh yeah, and the KOF ash crimson saga has yet to be completed. maybe my lazyness saved me the trouble of realizing my plans for my own manga/anime would have been work that's all in the vain in the first place. all that effort and ambition..... and not enough time to fulfill it. ah what a dismal world. what was it all for? well at least I lived long enough to understand what's worth desiring, and what isn't worth desiring, and the things I truly desire do not exist in this world.

Life better not be some cycle of forced reincarnation, cause that would be pointless. To be reborn and forgetting everything from past life is a worthless existence. heck if that was the case maybe everyone are just defeated gods that are experiencing eternal punishment,
or as long as Earth can hold life (which scientifically, Earth will be destroyed and devoid of life eventually, maybe thousands to millions of years, but eventually. And the sun is not eternal either. So maybe our punishment is temporary. but if we keep forgetting, how can we learn from our mistakes? And chances are, there is more to the reason behind it all, but maybe
logic or wisdom behind it is somewhat misplaced? I mean hello, this world sucks, we can't truly live how we want, and everything in this world is temporary and so insignificant, although a few things give off hints of how much better existence could be if we can create and live in our
own personal world as we see fit.

and to think, people have had worse lives than I have. heck, I'd consider my life to be somewhere near the top of the pyramid compared to most people. I'm glad I think the way I do and want the things I want and the opinions I have and perspectives I follow,
But does my creator hear me? Do they understand me? Do they love me?

maybe it's karma. but karma seems to be blind and impossible to reason with.
Ya I seemed rude to some people last year, but I didn't mean any harm. I just feared drawing in unwanted attention. And there was someone I did some favors for at work, but then when I requested a little compensation for helping with their goals, they disappear. I should call them again to see what they think of me and maybe there was a misunderstanding in how much money I was talking about, cause I don't like asking for money, I leave it up to people I help to donate something (and right now there are people who actually do that, without me needing to remind them. not everyone can run that computer.) , but I guess I'm too stubborn. I really should call them soon, though. I still wonder if they'll hang up or listen.

but it's too late now, there's no way I'm gonna let some doctors care take of this, those screw ups, those money vampires. all they do is make people hang around longer so they can suffer even more. and I pity the ones who cause new problems to arise in a patient. but you know, maybe someone's time to die is like our creator calling us back? death can sure be horrifying though. Especially that poor girl in that car accident who's head got crushed underneath that truck's tire....

Well one good thing is I didn't have any children, there's no sense in recommending this world to future generations. it's all just a sad cycle of brief periods of relaxation and a whole lot of hell. whatever way this universe works, I'm not liking it so far.
But I don't regret anything I remember, we need our past to be who we are now, and after death I don't want to forget anything, I just want to live how I want to live, in my complete list of things that would make my existence beyond anything people have dreamed. But perhaps live is not a good word, because it's linked with death. Hmmm. eternal existence? That still isn't very specific. Ah well, hopefully my creator hears me out on my wishlist.

It is scary though, the thought of a creator possibly not loving their creations. just using them as tools or distractions or pawns (like the author of a tragic novel.) cause eternity can be boring if there is no entertainment. But this world sure is some pathetic taste in entertainment. but I guess someone who fears endless, hideous boredom, would find it amusing. but what is more frightening than boredom is nonexistence. Also some people may rather have that than being bored, but if they become all powerful and are creative enough with that power, they'll never get bored.

But there is something definitely more to all of this. This is all not some accident, not some
coincedence. Because this self-awareness. This knowing that I think therefore I am, bears some hidden meaning. Maybe all this suffering is a means to soften us up, but some people in this world have turned into tyrants and jackasses anyway. But I mean, no one is born a
murderer, thief or whatever, everyone is practically innocent. Children not knowing where
they are from and where they are headed. In fear of absolute chaos and insanity, they
cling to fabricated rights and wrongs, while making up whatever they want to believe to give their limited freedom and time some reasons to live. But I am myself, even with a temporary body, I think the brain is like the mind of our soul channeling our thoughts through the brain in order to control and express our thoughts and actions through that body. This explains why when a brain is damaged or works differently, people act differently, and of course it also controls other things like sight, hearing, etc. etc. The brain is only a physical reception tool
for our real eternal mind. oh yeah and in case you're wondering, I don't believe all those
ideas where the soul has the same form as the human body, that wouldn't make sense.

there's also ghosts and the cases of cameras being affected by something that isn't even
solved today. but these cases seem so isolated, I don't think everyone would get stuck
in some parallel dimension. otherwise this stuff would be happening everywhere. souls
might suffer even after death? maybe it's cause they dwell in the past? or maybe,
dwelling on Earth is the only option if reincarnation is the only alternative, I can understand
fear of that. Who'd wanna risk reincarnating into someone as stupid as Britney Spears?
I sure don't.

If you're still reading this, good for you, this may be a necessary wake up call
that everything we "want" in this world doesn't change the fact it's peanuts compared to
what our divine creator can give us. And I say creator because there are many different names
and many different beliefs. I wonder how those atheists are being treated after death,
maybe they'll take their existence more seriously. But this might be a good way to go out. Menegitis. At times I wondered how I would go out. car accident? public shooting? nuclear explosion? Oh that's right, 8-bit theater isn't over, maybe White Mage and Black Mage
get along in the final episode? grrrr. but I really wanna play Final Fantasy XIII. but I don't trust doctors, if I report this, I'll probably be bed ridden and in worse condition than I am now. and imagine the hospital bill. I really don't feel like finding a job, besides, heaven
is better than some meager pension after years of busting your ass doing what you don't wanna do. Well at least I played through FFXII, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5, Saints Row 2, Arcana Heart, etc. those are some games those September 11 victims never got to play.

so there you have it. a message from someone who knows the end of this life is near. hmm but wait, they say menegitis is fatal if left untreated, but is it 100% fatal if its never treated?
ah well, it's not like the disease or whatever will just disappear. I have no rash though,
so maybe it's just like they said where it isn't fatal to adults like it is to children. but the risk gets higher again the older someone is. hmm it does sound like it might be a slow and painful
death. maybe I should tell someone if it gets worse. grrrr. maybe it isn't menegitis at all. no wait it is, cause I remember my eyes have become a little more sensitive to some bright lights.
This is so unfair. Anyways, be careful, menegitis is said to be very contagious. hmm why doesn't the planet just blow up and save us the trouble.

:burger:

HolioArtillery
Apr 26, 2009, 03:44 AM
this is a troll, do not feed it

Saner
Apr 26, 2009, 04:17 AM
this is a troll, do not feed it

are you referring to yourself? cause I don't joke about my own health.

zandra117
Apr 26, 2009, 05:03 AM
As much as I don't want to admit it, I realize I have Menegitis :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menegitis

Some signs are there.
but I don't feel like letting anyone know. Hopefully death isn't painful or too painful. who knows,
maybe I'll die painlessly in my sleep (and wake up in heaven in a good mood! unlike the squillions of more terrible ways to perish in this world.....)

yup, about 2 months ago, I had been starting to feel something underneath the surface of my skull. slight pain at times, and other times maybe dizziness or whatever. maybe it isn't menegitis at all. no wait it is, cause I remember my eyes have become a little more sensitive to some bright lights.

Go outside!

Internet diagnosis is the worst thing, you can convince yourself that you have anything.

Go get a real diagnosis from a doctor. Like Zero said, they cant force treatment if you dont want it.

Vanzazikon
Apr 26, 2009, 06:25 AM
What would Final Fantasy your mother say?

Neith
Apr 26, 2009, 07:23 AM
The internet will tell you that you have almost any condition in the world. Just because you have some symptoms doesn't mean you have Meningitis.

I remember when I was suffering from frequent headaches- if I'd have believed the internet, I would've had a tumour on the brain. What was it in the end? I just needed a prescription change on the lenses in my glasses.

That said though, if you do have notable symptoms, at least get a real doctor to check it out, rather than relying on a 'doctor' on a website who's never even seen you.

Edit: A lump on the skull could just be that you've hit your head on something (maybe while sleeping), it doesn't necessarily mean you have something more serious. Just see a doctor about it; you might feel much more at ease then.

Sayara
Apr 26, 2009, 07:41 AM
Yes, using the internet to base ailnesses due to their symptoms is not as accurate as a real doctor (Not even Dr.KOOP can help you make a claim about it). I too would of been in the basis of having a brain tumor for headaches.

If these headaches, and symptoms you seem to feel are extreme, get yourself checked into the doctors office asap.

Solstis
Apr 26, 2009, 08:05 AM
The only accurate bit of information I've gotten from internet diagnosis is that I'm a hypochondriac.

Otherwise, I'm autistic, have cancer, am suffering from depression, and have multiple-personality disorder.

Anyway, pretty sure that whatever you have is treatable, and like someone else said, you may as well get checked out.

Also, some of you people are dicks. Congratulations, you unlocked the asshole achievement.

AC9breaker
Apr 26, 2009, 09:26 AM
If only Dr. House was here. :(

astuarlen
Apr 26, 2009, 10:51 AM
If only Dr. House was here. :(

Dibs on searching the patient's appartment for valuables to pawn possible toxins.

Shadowpawn
Apr 26, 2009, 10:55 AM
Dibs on searching the patient's appartment for valuables to pawn possible toxins.

You called?

@Saner: That post was WAY too long, anyway from what I gather you think you have that particular illness due to what you read on the internet. I'm just going to repeat what everyone else has said and tell you to go to a doctor. Getting a professionals opinion in person is the best option.

Leviathan
Apr 26, 2009, 11:06 AM
Meningitis kills you like in a week.
I don't think you have it.

I had headaches that lasted a week, a messed up back, and double vision. If I listened to the internet I would brain cancer. Obviously I do not have brain cancer.

But do go to a real doctor.

SStrikerR
Apr 26, 2009, 11:37 AM
Slightly on topic, I agree with everyone else in saying you should go to a real doctor. At the very least the doctor can tell you if you have it or not and you can be positive on your condition.

Sayara
Apr 26, 2009, 11:38 AM
Not the place for that discussion gentlemen.

Retehi
Apr 26, 2009, 12:43 PM
So it's not lupus.

joefro
Apr 26, 2009, 02:04 PM
^
The Internets like to lie. Just go to a doctor, you most likely don't have it.

Vanzazikon
Apr 26, 2009, 02:55 PM
Also, some of you people are dicks. Congratulations, you unlocked the asshole achievement.To clarify where I was going with that, I'm sure Saner mother loves him/her much and the only thing Saner said his/her mother would do is leave her relatives. She/he isn't really thinking about how her mother would feel if the internet proves true and Saner really did passed on. His/her mother would be heartbroken and possibly guilty, due to her ignorance that her son/daughter was sick and a possible treatment could have cured it. I'm sure with limited money being the factor, she'd find a way to pay for Saner's real diagnosis. She probably would've fell into depression, feeling stupid and helpless because she couldn't save her son/daughter. Mayber Saner's mother would see why Saner did not tell his/her mother and that Saner meant well, but she'd still be depressed and I'm sure she would want Saner to be alive than dead. I thought this would give Saner the motivation to get a real doctor's diagnosis. It all leads to the simple question involving Saner's mother, "What would your mother say?"

As for the Final Fantasy part, Saner loves Final Fantasy and is excited for the release of FFXIII in NA, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I find Saner's enthusiasm very amusing. I'm sure Final Fantasy could've motivated Saner to get treatment, being that he/she wants to play it really badly. His/her mother was more important, hence the reason it was crossed.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 26, 2009, 02:56 PM
The only accurate bit of information I've gotten from internet diagnosis is that I'm a hypochondriac.

Otherwise, I'm autistic, have cancer, am suffering from depression, and have multiple-personality disorder.

Anyway, pretty sure that whatever you have is treatable, and like someone else said, you may as well get checked out.

Also, some of you people are dicks. Congratulations, you unlocked the asshole achievement.
You really need to shut up Solstis, you're really no better than the rest of us, no matter what you think. You're gonna have to pull your head out of your ass at some point.

Alright Saner, I really don't believe your wall 'o text. You'd be deader than a doornail if you really had this. This is why people try to stay away from Wikipedia. You read those symptoms and probably convinced yourself that you indeed have meningitis. It's VERY easy for someone to convince themselves they have such a thing. You won't die. If you're sick, go make an appointment for a doctor and find out what's really eating you.

Also, I'd be incredibly pissed if you died, considering you're one of the few reasons I keep coming back to this site.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 26, 2009, 03:02 PM
I was diagnosed with Spinal Meningitis at 11 months old.

I got better.

Meningitis was very treatable way back in 1982, and I'd be willing to bet that medicine has only gotten better since that time.

Don't concern yourself with wanting to not cause an additional financial burden on your family-- the funeral, also a one-time expense, can be comparably expensive to the treatment for your problem. Either way, you'll cause hardship, but if you're alive, you can, at the very least, go out and do something to ease it. You can't earn money if you're dead. Let alone, the emotional trauma your mother will go through, at your death.

Go get yourself looked at. If medical insurance is a problem, then the typical procedure is that you will be treated first, and arrangements can be made to pay for you, later. Typically, there will be a city or county program to assist in your medical payments, and instructions will be provided to you. Just go get yourself taken care of.

Wyndham
Apr 26, 2009, 03:07 PM
I really hope you go to a doctor. Or I will poke you with my German engineered poking stick.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 26, 2009, 03:30 PM
What Wyndham said. Except a Swedish engineered one.

Solstis
Apr 26, 2009, 03:40 PM
You really need to shut up Solstis, you're really no better than the rest of us, no matter what you think. You're gonna have to pull your head out of your ass at some point.

Alright Saner, I really don't believe your wall 'o text. You'd be deader than a doornail if you really had this. This is why people try to stay away from Wikipedia. You read those symptoms and probably convinced yourself that you indeed have meningitis. It's VERY easy for someone to convince themselves they have such a thing. You won't die. If you're sick, go make an appointment for a doctor and find out what's really eating you.

Also, I'd be incredibly pissed if you died, considering you're one of the few reasons I keep coming back to this site.

Okay. Pretty sure I was directing what I said mostly at Holio, nice to see you lashing out at me regardless. Oh, and sorry for being rude to you, Vanakazion.

More on topic, not all doctors are out there to squeeze the cash out of you before you die, Saner. Sure there's lots of qualified people willing to help, and/or get you an accurate check-up. Hopefully you'll check back on the topic after you've had some time to clear your head, depression can manifest some crazy symptoms sometimes.

Wyndham
Apr 26, 2009, 03:45 PM
If I didn't get taken to a doctor, I'd still be in a very bad situation, as I have Schizoaffective disorder. I am now taking medication, and am receiving therapy. I'm not cured, but I'm doing better. Doctors aren't all bad.

Kard
Apr 26, 2009, 04:04 PM
I went though a situation similar to this a couple years ago, and of course, much of my original fear was caused by online self-diagnosis. What I thought could have been much worse turned out to be a simple (though crippling) sinus infection. Can't really add much else but my best wishes~

BlaizeYES
Apr 26, 2009, 04:06 PM
well at least I lived long enough to understand what's worth desiring, and what isn't worth desiring, and the things I truly desire do not exist in this world.

i dont think you have learned whats worth desiring. i did stop reading, but this sort of tapped a nerve. you dont have menengitis. you've self-diagnosed yourself saying that you're dying.

you wont go to a doctor? why? is being told "you're healthy" from a professional turn it into a disappointment? then all the naysayers that didnt believe you will be right and that'd piss you off? if you go into a doctor, and he said, "YES, you have menengitis!" would that be a sense of accomplishment, to rub it in people's faces saying, "SEE I TOLD YOU. NOW FEEL BAD."

are you sure that you're not killing yourself? you fed into the "menengitis" pretty quicky, maybe thats what you were looking for. a HOPE that you'd be dead. christ. i think you dont feel like youve gotten anything in your life, you're unhappy... the one thing you're looking forward to is a video game.

theres people that actually have good lives, try to constantly better themselves, then find out they have something life-threatening, not wanting the pity of other people, and FIGHTING it... and then theres these sort of things. people demeaning actual struggles from people by saying they have something they dont.

i couldnt even read your entire post. i wanted to just ignore this... but really. what the fuck

Tyreek
Apr 26, 2009, 05:05 PM
Saner, I may not have known you much. I believe the first time I have met you was when I referred you about Manga Studio and Photoshop skills. But as fleeting as life may be, do not just give up. Go to a doctor, and hear them out. You might or might not be saved. But it's better than giving up because some disease has got you by the balls. I wish you the best Saner. And I hope you live your life to its fullest.

Kylie
Apr 26, 2009, 05:17 PM
Not to seem insensitive, but if you're going to die anyway, what's the harm in going to the doctor? If you feel strongly enough about it to write this huge OP, you should go; it would probably take less time than posting what you posted.

CelestialBlade
Apr 26, 2009, 06:52 PM
Don't go freaking out people that potentially care about you until you've seen a doctor and you know for SURE what you have. Whether you really have a condition or not, this was a real asshole move. This isn't something you just flaunt in public for attention. Go get a REAL diagnosis and stop acting like you're ready to throw in the towel over a self-diagnosis.

Rasputin
Apr 26, 2009, 09:05 PM
tl;dr

To cure menegitis, you cut off the head or tear out the spine. It's simple, really.

Gentlemen
Apr 26, 2009, 09:05 PM

I had headaches that lasted a week, a messed up back, and double vision. If I listened to the internet I would brain cancer. Obviously I do not have brain cancer.

But do go to a real doctor.

Condensed version: you've got a week to live. Maybe make "things to do before I die" list of things for yourself?

jShazBot
Apr 26, 2009, 09:57 PM
This is what happens when you believe what you read from Wikipedia.
Though, if this is real I think only one man can help you. Dr. Gregory House.

Adriano
Apr 26, 2009, 10:10 PM
So it's not lupus.

It's never lupus. :(

Nitro Vordex
Apr 26, 2009, 10:28 PM
It's never lupus. :(
IT'S ALWAYS LUPUS.

Airalean
Apr 26, 2009, 10:41 PM
So it's not lupus.
My friend's nephew is named Lupus :wacko:

SabZero
Apr 27, 2009, 08:53 AM
Oh lord. If you're sick, go see physician. As for teh rest of that wall of text, that I didn't read - I don't know what you have, I'm having a fine day!

Outrider
Apr 27, 2009, 10:20 AM
If you actually had meningitis, you would be unable to get out of bed, you would be vomiting, and you would be in a coma within a few days. It's a treatable (if it's bacterial, it depends on the strain how easily treatable it is), but incredibly deadly sickness, so don't be such an idiot and trivialize it for internet pity.

If you're sick, go to the doctor. If you're not, I really hope you catch a bus to the face.

jShazBot
Apr 27, 2009, 05:42 PM
My friend's nephew is named Lupus :wacko:

OMFG Lupus is the name of that awesome dog from Jet Force Gemini!
What a great game that was...:rolleyes:

Rasputin
Apr 28, 2009, 11:18 PM
The game was alright.

jShazBot
Apr 29, 2009, 08:55 PM
The game was alright.

Game was the shit.
Probably the hardest final boss I've ever seen in a videogame.

Sayara
Apr 29, 2009, 09:00 PM
This thread has reached its limit.