PDA

View Full Version : whats up with jaggos

fay
Apr 26, 2009, 04:49 AM
iv saw about 50 between the event and phantom fissure and not one of them have dropped the cati / bullet pp save.

dont get me wrong i have loads of them and i dont want anymore. it just seems weird that i havent saw one drop in so long . i used to see about 3 per PF run. think sega has changed the drop rates and if so think that rappys might be the same?

on an off topic note. i just capped all 4 characters :D

ShonagarACE
Apr 26, 2009, 04:54 AM
iv saw about 50 between the event and phantom fissure and not one of them have dropped the cati / bullet pp save.

dont get me wrong i have loads of them and i dont want anymore. it just seems weird that i havent saw one drop in so long . i used to see about 3 per PF run. think sega has changed the drop rates and if so think that rappys might be the same?

on an off topic note. i just capped all 4 characters :D

Congrats on capping. I haven't noticed this at all. I think that every time I've seen Jaggers in this event, one has dropped that.

Sano
Apr 26, 2009, 06:26 AM
Aww... for a second, I thought I was going to be able to give you one for free :(

Powder Keg
Apr 26, 2009, 08:38 AM
Jaggos are probably the most stingy rare enemy in PSU...Love Inferno drop rate pretty much speaks for itself.

Randomness
Apr 26, 2009, 09:02 AM
Jaggos are probably the most stingy rare enemy in PSU...Love Inferno drop rate pretty much speaks for itself.

Actually, YG-10U BUGGES. Doesn't have a single decent rare in its droplist until 150+.

fay
Apr 26, 2009, 11:07 AM
theres another set of jaggos from the event. still no drop from them... :/

Pickleahoy
Apr 26, 2009, 11:32 AM
All I've seen is delma and I've seen plenty.