PDA

View Full Version : Had a dream that involved PSU

Alazar313
Apr 26, 2009, 01:40 PM
This is really odd. I just came on here to talk about the dream because it was really really weird. It all started with Me failing math class which was a horror dream because I'm literally 2 classes away from never having to take math ever again in my life. Once I Finish this class, and the other 2 Ill never have to see math even if I go as high as a PH.D I am currently working on my Bachelors and Math is my main problem at the moment. (78%) So My nightmare naturally started like most with me finding out Im failing math..then all of a sudden it shifted to me playing FFXI I was on my Beast Master soloing and Just walking in Gustaberg...then out of no where It shifted to PSU...randomly I don't even play psu anymore but it just did. And In my Dream I remember talking to some old friends who played PSU back in 2006..seeing the PC/ps2 servers with 8 STARS!!! and then some one told me, "They merged the Xbox 360 PC and Ps2 Servers together" then I woke up...really strange dream. Just wanted to share it see if i Could get some thoughts on it.

Mysterious-G
Apr 26, 2009, 01:56 PM
Shitt, I dreamed the exactly same thing..
Something big is about to happen. I sense it.

landman
Apr 26, 2009, 02:01 PM
lol, only 8 stars with the merge? then some 360 players had to quit after the merge xD

ashley50
Apr 26, 2009, 02:33 PM
great...next?

Overlord Zenon
Apr 26, 2009, 03:45 PM
Ive only had one PSU dream, i think it was cause it was the only tihng i was doing for a week basicly

ChibiBecca
Apr 26, 2009, 09:45 PM
last night's dream involved me facing off some guy who was armed with two spoons. i fended him off with several forks.

.. have yet to work out what the heck that one means. @.@;

i'm still holding out for a giant spork weapon in PSU. :<

Ryno
Apr 26, 2009, 09:58 PM
I had a dream about Arika, Mysterious-G, soubrette, Typheros, and I, on the beach relaxing and I was playing on PC servers. 0_0
there was some others but cant remember.........
because when having a dream you remember but when waking up you forget some part or never remember.
it also felt real. like you were there. and the characters were real.

RemiusTA
Apr 26, 2009, 10:17 PM
you guys need to go outside for a while

pinkace
Apr 26, 2009, 10:25 PM
you guys need to go outside for a while

What!? are you nuts? in the middle of the event!?!? MADNESS!!!

RemiusTA
Apr 26, 2009, 10:26 PM
xD

I guess i just need to renew my subscription...

ChibiBecca
Apr 26, 2009, 10:34 PM
why would i want to sleep outside? it's drizzling and the streets aren't very comfy. :<

Unit D79
Apr 27, 2009, 01:26 AM
dont forget, its illegal also. everytime i try to all i hear is.
"Stop right there criminal scum!"

stupid legion guards -_-

Arika
Apr 27, 2009, 01:55 AM
It sound like a very possible dream... that Ryno's dream too :wacko:

Anduril
Apr 27, 2009, 01:58 AM
Recently I had a dream about Rappy Latans running through my house and phasing through walls. I think I may just need to lay off the hot chocolate before bed.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 27, 2009, 09:38 AM
I can remember (not a dream) walking threw a forest with my cousin and we started talking about how all these little clearings and paths reminded us of the PSO forest,

stukasa
Apr 27, 2009, 10:56 AM
I've had several PSU dreams over the last couple years. Some of them were about playing the game and some involved just talking about the game. The last one I had was a couple days ago. In the dream, I was trying to convince my friend (who quit) to come back for the event.

That's what I get for always playing PSU before bedtime! ^^;

HyperShot-X-
Apr 27, 2009, 04:37 PM
I have a dream...in real life..that one day on the next Phantasy Star game in future, all the cross platforms(pc,ps3,x360) and the regional boundaries are merged into one worldwide server with millions of subscriber base that will set the new standard on MMOARPG(A for Action) and compete at the top level in the market.

Am I the only one in this?

Dhylec
Apr 27, 2009, 05:19 PM
I have a dream...in real life..that one day on the next Phantasy Star game in future, all the cross platforms(pc,ps3,x360) and the regional boundaries are merged into one worldwide server with millions of subscriber base that will set the new standard on MMOARPG(A for Action) and compete at the top level in the market.

Am I the only one in this?

Too bad Sega doesn't share this vision. Otherwise, PSU would be bigger than just three small separate groups. ;]
We can always dream/hope.

RemiusTA
Apr 27, 2009, 06:00 PM
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their cha--.....

...oh wait

Unit D79
Apr 27, 2009, 09:44 PM
while that dream is a great idea... i'd still prefer it to be free ><
yes i am a cheap ass. xD
at least ill have ESV to keep me occupied
hopefully... (beth better not f*** up... OR ELSE)