PDA

View Full Version : Melan Knuckles?

PALRAPPYS
Apr 26, 2009, 08:54 PM
By any chance would anyone happen to know if Melan Knuckles are going to become more common? As in, become a cheap weapon for most people to buy? (Any time frame is fine, I just want to know.)

kejen
Apr 26, 2009, 09:04 PM
Just wait on buying one. Very few people use knuckles. People will probably buy up the first few high %, then people will have trouble selling for such high money and will be cheaper (cheaper, not cheap by any means).

Or you can just wait until they become a normal drop. Still going to be a rare mob, but will always be there to hunt.

I still don't ever think they will be the same price as gudda skela. The only thing they have going for them in price is that only PT, and FF can use them.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 26, 2009, 09:12 PM
Actually, reason I'm asking is because my brother just purchased a 28% ice 7/7 one for 50mil. He was wondering how much more common they're going to be. If he should resell now while at a high price or et cetera.

Of course, by your post it kinda sounds like it's a semi-rare drop, but not exactly. I dunno.

God_Shiden
Apr 26, 2009, 09:14 PM
Just wait on buying one. Very few people use knuckles. People will probably buy up the first few high %, then people will have trouble selling for such high money and will be cheaper (cheaper, not cheap by any means).

Or you can just wait until they become a normal drop. Still going to be a rare mob, but will always be there to hunt.

I still don't ever think they will be the same price as gudda skela. The only thing they have going for them in price is that only PT, and FF can use them.

What about WarTecher. Oh wait, everyone see that class as a burden to MasterForce! :-x

beatrixkiddo
Apr 26, 2009, 10:37 PM
What about WarTecher. Oh wait, everyone see that class as a burden to MasterForce! :-x

Because it is!

Zekester
Apr 26, 2009, 10:40 PM
But but! I r <3 Knux.

Seriously, Knuckles are a hella of a good weapon. I love em.

Alnet
Apr 26, 2009, 10:47 PM
Fortefighters and Protransers should be delighted that these things are coming out! Why are there no smiles? WHY!?

darkante
Apr 26, 2009, 10:50 PM
Hmm, itīs available now? Damn, i like Knuckles too. =P

Maybe i login later today...PSP had occupied me some days now.
Also, Damn Supa-easy mode. xD

garjian
Apr 27, 2009, 04:34 PM
hmmm... melan knuckles are really ugly... i really liked em before i saw that horrendous green aura..

but even without that they suck as a weapon... Low PP, and as little as the difference Att. makes is... that attack boost isnt big enough either...

that, plus the expense of getting a 50% one... its just not gonna cut it over my beautiful hons...

(melan knuckle and black heart... that might look interesting, and yet... very, very ugly...)

i dunno why knuckles get a bad rep... theyre very good... rabado is a great all around photon art, and ikk hikk does amazing damage if you use it right...

KunoTatewaki
Apr 27, 2009, 06:29 PM
I hope to get Melan Knuckles. I need better knuckles :D

Exploited
Apr 27, 2009, 07:22 PM
Lithnia is rare, expensive and a pain in the rear to get. Those knuckles will be expensive for a long time.