PDA

View Full Version : Dose anyone know if another mission

DUN
Apr 27, 2009, 10:41 AM
comes out this friday or if dark wing comes out friday?

ShonagarACE
Apr 27, 2009, 10:42 AM
Neither of them come out this Friday.

DUN
Apr 27, 2009, 10:46 AM
what comes out this friday?

Neith
Apr 27, 2009, 10:52 AM
what comes out this friday?

Nothing. Both US/EU and JP servers are skipping maintenance this week because of Golden Week in Japan (basically a week-long national holiday, from what I understand).

DreXxiN
Apr 27, 2009, 11:25 AM
Gotta love how SoA uses every excuse in the book to push back content, even when it's because of a holiday ACROSS THE FUCKING MAP.

Dhylec
Apr 27, 2009, 11:27 AM
Gotta love how SoA uses every excuse in the book to push back content, even when it's because of a holiday ACROSS THE FUCKING MAP.

Unfortunately, our updates are done overseas, by ST, so there is nothing you can really do here if they wanna take a break over there.

DUN
Apr 27, 2009, 11:28 AM
wow really a week without update i predict the new knuckle [B] dropping in price and orpa going to go down to because we have to wait for a freaking holiday to be over yay I guess im takeing a week off of my xbox

WhiteKnight01
Apr 27, 2009, 11:32 AM
isnt this why were getting the event for 5 weeks where the JP servers only got 4

Warlock01
Apr 27, 2009, 11:44 AM
yeah makes perfect sense.

still plenty of time left. its only the 27th today. we have just under 4 weeks left!

Neith
Apr 27, 2009, 11:50 AM

360 servers are partially populated by Japanese players; it makes perfect sense. It's happened every year so far, so it's not anything new at all.

DUN
Apr 27, 2009, 11:52 AM
yea we get it one week long because we arent getting a update

PACHI
Apr 27, 2009, 02:00 PM
Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.
"Im sorry mom, my life has been interupted by Sega's lack of weekly maintenance on a video game and I had nothing else to do in my life."
"Ofourse honey. As long as you move out when you turn 30."

Cooljames2186
Apr 27, 2009, 02:03 PM
Oh I was so hoping we get something to accomidate the addiction...ya know its sad I never post on these forums...but I do so love them...I been with PSU three years now...and I don't even have a lvl 150...but I like taking it slow and enjoying the progress...Is something wrong with that...lol?

PACHI
Apr 27, 2009, 02:07 PM
Oh I was so hoping we get something to accomidate the addiction...ya know its sad I never post on these forums...but I do so love them...I been with PSU three years now...and I don't even have a lvl 150...but I like taking it slow and enjoying the progress...Is something wrong with that...lol?

Welcome! And no, nothing wrong with that. The game is already corrupt because of Grinder glitch a while back.

Cooljames2186
Apr 27, 2009, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljames2186

Welcome! And no, nothing wrong with that. The game is already corrupt because of Grinder glitch a while back.

***speaking of glitches...do you remember the machine gun glitch...that was sad...really really sad...lol...oh well can't say it didnt help with the runs...lol

ShonagarACE
Apr 27, 2009, 05:51 PM
Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.
"Im sorry mom, my life has been interupted by Sega's lack of weekly maintenance on a video game and I had nothing else to do in my life."
"Ofourse honey. As long as you move out when you turn 30."

Loved it.

PACHI
Apr 27, 2009, 08:06 PM
***speaking of glitches...do you remember the machine gun glitch...that was sad...really really sad...lol...oh well can't say it didnt help with the runs...lol

Yea, they had to fix that about three times! Everytime they patched it, some nerd would spend endless hours trying to find another glitch:nerd:. It's some what taken care of now.

Loved it.

Yea, it was random but a good luagh.