PDA

View Full Version : What is UPPA?

jShazBot
Apr 27, 2009, 09:27 PM
Apparently UPPA is some PSU group or something that is kinda supported by SEGA.
People who say their in it consider themselves "PM's" and not "GM's" but they also say they can still get people banned and stuff, lol.
Can anyone confirm this?

Chuck_Norris
Apr 27, 2009, 09:28 PM
I lol'd.

jShazBot
Apr 27, 2009, 09:30 PM
I lol'd.

:yes:

PALRAPPYS
Apr 27, 2009, 09:31 PM
Lol, noobs. Betcha they're just trying to scare people they don't like! :p

jShazBot
Apr 27, 2009, 09:38 PM
Lol, so no one else has heard of this? XD

Ethateral
Apr 27, 2009, 09:40 PM
I'm in UPPA. They can't get people banned. We can try CATCHING them FOR GMs. However, we have no powers whatsoever. =/

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 27, 2009, 09:50 PM
I would comment, but it would not be the type of comment that would not get deleted with extreme prejudice.

Ethateral
Apr 27, 2009, 09:53 PM
I say put your comment up.

I may be in UPPA but I haven't heard anything from them in a loooong while~. I think they forgot I was in it. Oh well. X3 I'm an undercover agent that sits in the shadows doing nothing? XD;

The Overlord
Apr 28, 2009, 10:56 AM
A player name Jaxcell says he's apart of UPPA all the time and tends to try to scare players on the 4th floor.

Ethateral
Apr 28, 2009, 11:06 AM
A player name Jaxcell says he's apart of UPPA all the time and tends to try to scare players on the 4th floor.

Lol... We don't have powers. >_>

The Overlord
Apr 28, 2009, 11:08 AM
Lol... We don't have powers. >_>
Try to tell him that Lol.

Cooljames2186
Apr 28, 2009, 11:25 AM
I lol'd.

hey wait one moment....are you the same chuck that came in my room and dropped a toilet last night in a rappy suit? I was on my character relish...and randomly a character named after you came in my room did a little dance and dropped a toilet...wtf!? lol....

ShonagarACE
Apr 28, 2009, 02:32 PM
hey wait one moment....are you the same chuck that came in my room and dropped a toilet last night in a rappy suit? I was on my character relish...and randomly a character named after you came in my room did a little dance and dropped a toilet...wtf!? lol....

Ol' Chuck here plays on PC, so I doubt he's the guy you're looking for.

Cooljames2186
Apr 28, 2009, 02:51 PM
Ol' Chuck here plays on PC, so I doubt he's the guy you're looking for.

I see...I wonder...who could it be? so the mystery remains...I will definitely fry the Bird who dare drops a load on me...lol

Mimo
Apr 28, 2009, 05:04 PM
Go to visitor log and you can enter his room! dont toilet bomb him, give him humping vandas instead!! >O

*Remember to take screenshots for justice! n.n

RTT: I have no idea what UPPA is, but it sounds like initials for a university xD

Yunfa
Apr 28, 2009, 05:55 PM
Apparently it's only on the 360 servers, met one of the members today.

Cooljames2186
Apr 28, 2009, 06:18 PM
Go to visitor log and you can enter his room! dont toilet bomb him, give him humping vandas instead!! >O

*Remember to take screenshots for justice! n.n

RTT: I have no idea what UPPA is, but it sounds like initials for a university xD

wow....duh....i forgot all about that....i feel like a noobie now...I guess i was just happy to get a mystery...lol...nostalgia...its a killer...I remember i was putting wedding arches everywhere....wow those were the days...lol

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 06:36 PM
University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour ?? lol

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 28, 2009, 06:52 PM

Oh my god I haven't laughed that hard in a while. People DO that sorta thing? Do they even do that in the PC version? Because that is funny as hell!!

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 28, 2009, 07:31 PM
People have been doing that since week one, and it has never been particularly humorous.

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 07:42 PM
Lol
So its settled.
UPPA isn't a real organization sponsored by SEGA.

JUST A BUNCH OF WINNERS.

Mimo
Apr 28, 2009, 08:47 PM
University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour ?? lol

University of Passing People AIDS

lool o.o; jk

Oh btw, people on PC side do toilet bomb! One time I entered a shop and saw toilets crammed into one tiny corner of the room xD Sadly the shop keep owned Parrots and were forced into conversation. they didnt say the prettiest things but it sure was funny xD

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 08:53 PM
yea, shatner (character name) had a pretty low account number too, kept toiletting me! i ended up blacklisting the person, which is unfortunate, i like to keep my BL empty.

Ethateral
Apr 28, 2009, 09:08 PM
Lol
So its settled.
UPPA isn't a real organization sponsored by SEGA.

JUST A BUNCH OF WINNERS.

It's more like UPPA is recognized, if anything by SEGA. Lol. ;P

We're winners? Awesome? What do we win? D:

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:11 PM
i wouldnt say winner...maybe weiner....jkjk.....cheezy i know.

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:13 PM
It's more like UPPA is recognized, if anything by SEGA. Lol. ;P

We're winners? Awesome? What do we win? D:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

UPPA isn't real. You were lied to. If it's anything, it's just a PSU clan.
And PSU clans are for FAGOTS.

ShonagarACE
Apr 28, 2009, 09:15 PM

Are they also for people who can spell faggot? :-P

Ethateral
Apr 28, 2009, 09:20 PM

It is real. Just... I feel that the group is more centered now around a smaller group and lost sight of all it's members. Clans are redundant. They're a group, but meh. If I find scammers and such (Which they do and have a huge list on their forums), I'll keep track of them usually by their cards, IDs and character names. It's just as easy as that. Lol.

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:20 PM
Are they also for people who can spell fagot? :-P

*fixed*

Contact me if you need help with your spelling again.
I love helping those in need.
^^

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:24 PM
*fixed*

Contact me if you need help with your spelling again.
I love helping those in need.
^^

lol...but your wrong.

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:28 PM
lol...but your wrong.

Well I'm just listening to what my spell check is saying.
Apparently, "FAGGOTS" isn't a word but "FAGOTS" is.

Fagot
–noun
a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.

ShonagarACE
Apr 28, 2009, 09:30 PM

Fagot
–noun
a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.

Your spell check doesn't like insults, apparently.

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:31 PM
Your spell check doesn't like insults, apparently.

Well, ShonagarACE. does anyone like insults?

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:31 PM

Fagot
–noun

fag·got
Pronunciation:\ˈfa-gət\
Function:noun
Etymology:earlier and dialect, contemptuous word for a woman or child, probably from 1fagot
Date:1914
usually disparaging : a male homosexual

beatrixkiddo
Apr 28, 2009, 09:32 PM
Battle of the brains here, I see.

ShonagarACE
Apr 28, 2009, 09:32 PM
Well, ShonagarACE. does anyone like insults?

I don't know, but I'm sure you didn't mean it in a nice way, or as a bundle of sticks. ^^

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:34 PM
I don't know, but I'm sure you didn't mean it in a nice way, or as a bundle of sticks. ^^

Well, what if I did mean it in a nice way? I love sticks and I never said I hated PSU clans. :-)

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:36 PM
No Comment.
oh?

Well, what if I did mean it in a nice way? I love sticks and I never said I hated PSU clans. :-)

you didnt mean it in a nice way, thats the point...and you dont have to directly say "i hate psu clans" to "say" you do.

ShonagarACE
Apr 28, 2009, 09:38 PM
oh?

you didnt mean it in a nice way, thats the point...and you dont have to directly say "i hate psu clans" to "say" you do.

No no, perhaps he's seen a few bundles of sticks playing PSU and starting clans.

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:39 PM
No no, perhaps he's seen a few bundles of sticks playing PSU and starting clans.

Exactly. Why is Volcompat321 so negative?

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:41 PM
hahaha maybe, im not a negative person...................................:o
lol im just kidding around anyway, no one should take offense to anyone's post here. that would be ridiculous! :D

Powder Keg
Apr 28, 2009, 09:44 PM
lmfao

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:45 PM
hahaha maybe, im not a negative person...i can read bullshit real well....:o
lol im just kidding around anyway, no one should take offense to anyone's post here. that would be ridiculous! :D

Volcompat321 I like you. You are probably the first person, on these forums, I have ever met that knows not to take me seriously.

Come! Laugh with me!
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
:D

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:46 PM
ok, i will laugh with you

oh, and your location, lmao it is worth LESS....jk, melbourne isnt much better....at all..

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:47 PM
ok, i will laugh with you

:lol:

Florida fucking rocks my shit. No wonder your so awesome. You live there to! *HighFives!*

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:52 PM
lol. well, i hate florida (originally from boston) so you can see why i hate it! but its not sooo bad when you just say eff it...

Retehi
Apr 28, 2009, 09:53 PM
Aww I see a love connection.

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:54 PM
oh shit :o didnt see that one coming! :D

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:55 PM
lol. well, i hate florida (originally from boston) so you can see why i hate it! but its not sooo bad when you just say eff it...

Florida is alright I guess (Born and raised here) everyone hates the humid weather though.
Bostons cool. That's where I wanna go to college.

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 09:56 PM
Aww I see a love connection.

Stalker much?
I bet he's in UPPA... >_>
What was this thread about again?

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:56 PM
yea? me too.. ill get back there eventually. i want to be a cop up there. (i dont think anyone respects florida cops) or any cop for that matter. but its what im gonna do.

Dhylec
Apr 28, 2009, 09:58 PM
This witch-hunt topic is not doing any good, except attracting flames & console war.