PDA

View Full Version : TheOneHero in Action.

Leviathan
Apr 28, 2009, 03:30 PM
Click. (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/04/28/dnt.oh.shadowhare.superhero.wlwt)

Randomness
Apr 28, 2009, 04:27 PM
Hmm... I'm still debating between three positions for TOH during that.

Right now, I suspect he is in fact the cameraman.

Sayara
Apr 28, 2009, 04:35 PM
Actually this is supreme ultra failure

Lance813
Apr 28, 2009, 04:37 PM
Amazing...

Vanzazikon
Apr 28, 2009, 05:56 PM
Nice band of heroes you brought, TOH.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 28, 2009, 06:37 PM
Why is the leader the only one that isn't fat?

Vanzazikon
Apr 28, 2009, 07:02 PM
Because he was abused.

TheOneHero
Apr 28, 2009, 08:30 PM
Hmm... I'm still debating between three positions for TOH during that.

Right now, I suspect he is in fact the cameraman.

Close! I was the camera.

I think it's great people are out there trying to help and offering their services. Bu these kids aren't being very smart about it. Broad daylight? (unless it's just for the interview...) Either way, it's risky. What if someone they've stopped before, or some asshole wants to take them out?

This business is dangerous and should be left to the ones who know what they're doing, or are hoping someone offs them.

Randomness
Apr 28, 2009, 08:34 PM
Close! I was the camera.

I think it's great people are out there trying to help and offering their services. Bu these kids aren't being very smart about it. Broad daylight? (unless it's just for the interview...) Either way, it's risky. What if someone they've stopped before, or some asshole wants to take them out?

This business is dangerous and should be left to the ones who know what they're doing, or are hoping someone offs them.

Since neither the camera or the cameraman was in the shot, it was hard to tell. I actually just figured that was the best vantage point to privately laugh at them. Nice to know ninjas can be detected to a degree through psychology.

TheOneHero
Apr 28, 2009, 08:36 PM
Since neither the camera or the cameraman was in the shot, it was hard to tell. I actually just figured that was the best vantage point to privately laugh at them. Nice to know ninjas can be detected to a degree through psychology.

Psychology is Ninja. >D

Randomness
Apr 28, 2009, 08:37 PM
I suppose, though I'd say its more that psychology is war, myself.

jShazBot
Apr 28, 2009, 08:39 PM
That was pretty fun to watch.
Especially without the sound.
Don't have speaker for my PC at the moment.
:wacko:

Larian
Apr 28, 2009, 08:42 PM

QFT!!

Outrider
Apr 29, 2009, 09:30 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kick-Ass

astuarlen
Apr 29, 2009, 10:58 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kick-Ass

Hey, stay on topic. We were talking about those overgrown first-graders in spandex. You need to learn to FOCUS, Outrider.

Outrider
Apr 29, 2009, 11:58 AM
Hey, stay on topic. We were talking about those overgrown first-graders in spandex. You need to learn to FOCUS, Outrider.

I thought a comic book about teenagers in spandex pretending to be superheroes would be a worthwhile addition to the topic!

I shall go hang my head in shame.

astuarlen
Apr 29, 2009, 12:30 PM
My bad. I didn't click on the link; I just saw the "Kick Ass" in the URL and assumed you were expressing approval.

Outrider
Apr 29, 2009, 12:35 PM
My bad. I didn't click on the link; I just saw the "Kick Ass" in the URL and assumed you were expressing approval.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised that it doesn't say "Kick-Ass_(Comic_Book)" or something like that.

But yeah, that book, while pretty comic-booky on it's own, has some good moments in which it points out what would actually happen if somebody went out trying to be a superhero.

HolioArtillery
Apr 29, 2009, 12:55 PM
TOH was the car in the nissan commercial. Also, that (the hero thing) is pathetic.

Vanzazikon
Apr 29, 2009, 02:43 PM
Mmmmhmmm.