PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Limit Break Deega target bug?

DSHFJLKSDHJKLF
Apr 29, 2009, 09:21 PM
Limit break Deega is a weird tech that can hit 4 targets or so I heard. Some people seem to hit 4 parts of the Dragon type bosses with Pushan.

The tech will always hit 4 targets with "Psycho Wand" but not when "Pushan is with Bajura" for some reason. When Pushan is used by itself without Bajura, it can hit 4 targets or else it'll just hit 2x. That 10 Star Tech Casting Mechanism, "Dori" can hit 4 targets on the dragon with or without Bajura...

Its obviously a bug that Pushan can't hit 4 targets all the time while Dori always can. Tell me if this is bogus or not. I might go and buy me a 10/10 Delpi, stupid Deega target glitch (>_>)

Ceresa
Apr 29, 2009, 10:01 PM
I use Pushan + Uranusara and can hit 4 targets easily, maybe it's just Bajura wand that is bugged? Try a different wand before getting weak Delpi. Since wand stat doesn't matter it's fine to use whatever looks pretty.

By the way...are you an import player? Or JP that would prefer to be anonymous?

Pushan + Uranusara (all pictures are hitting 4 targets, hitting dragons with 4x Foie is not possible even with Psycho Wand)

2Head Dragon + Deega
[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/4xdiga.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Dragon + Deega
[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/raganraganraganragan.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Onma + Deega
[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/onmax4.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Onma + Foie
[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/foie4x1.jpg[/spoiler-box]
4 Regular Enemies + Foie
[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/foie1x4.jpg[/spoiler-box]

PepperCat
Apr 29, 2009, 10:43 PM
Oh wow... that is so hawt.

MF will finally be able to solo decently!

(I'm definately not selling my 10/10 Pushans for anything now!)

cwTopCat
Apr 30, 2009, 11:06 AM
Limit break Deega is a weird tech that can hit 4 targets or so I heard. Some people seem to hit 4 parts of the Dragon type bosses with Pushan.

The tech will always hit 4 targets with "Psycho Wand" but not when "Pushan is with Bajura" for some reason. When Pushan is used by itself without Bajura, it can hit 4 targets or else it'll just hit 2x. That 10 Star Tech Casting Mechanism, "Dori" can hit 4 targets on the dragon with or without Bajura...

Its obviously a bug that Pushan can't hit 4 targets all the time while Dori always can. Tell me if this is bogus or not. I might go and buy me a 10/10 Delpi, stupid Deega target glitch (>_>)

If there is some kind of bug with techs while using a pushan and a bajura, I hope they fix it before the US servers get this update = / . I was planning on using bajura and baji-senba for the set bonus. I would probably use a different armor and wand if there was a bug like that. Could someone else that plays the JP servers check if the bug is happing for them too?

S-T-H
Apr 30, 2009, 11:50 AM
Actually it is in fact Diga. Panasonic seems to agree anyway. Philips has also used the name for a product line.

Then again, what do three multinational corporations know?

cwTopCat
Apr 30, 2009, 12:07 PM
lol, deega/Diga, who cares!. Most people know what skill is being talk about when spelled either way... Get back on topic.

Ceresa
Apr 30, 2009, 12:37 PM
It's Bajura that's bugged for sure, use a different wand.

Pushan + Bajura
[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/bajuradontwork.jpg[/spoiler-box]

S-T-H
Apr 30, 2009, 01:03 PM
I think what some people are forgetting is that there is a difference between デイーガ and ディーガ. Not really a big deal I guess, but I figured I should bring it up before there got to be an argument. There were a few posts that went missing, so it might seem like I came out of nowhere on that.

Inazuma
Apr 30, 2009, 05:33 PM
Q: What do the creators of PSU, Sonic Team, call it?
A: Deega.

Q: Is that proper English?
A: Nope. They changed it on purpose.

Q: Is diga also correct?
A: It's a bad translation, but since that's what it's called in the English version, you can use that too.

Q: What about Psycho Wand?
A: Sonic Team decided to use the normal correct English words for this one.

Q: PSU is an American made game, right?
A: No. It's actually a Japanese game. The English version is a poorly localized version of the original game.

And with that aside, I have one thing to add that's on-topic. When I was unable to hit 4 targets with LB deega, I was using the guranahodorakku wand. It's possible that wand could be bugged also but for some unknown reason, I am able to hit 4 targets with it now.

Ryna
Apr 30, 2009, 05:38 PM
Let's stick to talking about the number of targets that Diga can hit. All other replies will be considered off-topic from this point on.

hunterseifer
Apr 30, 2009, 05:41 PM
Wondering cuz the above pics your lvl 180, can limit break abilities be used in any missions or certain missions that came with the supplement update?

EspioKaos
Apr 30, 2009, 05:43 PM
Wondering cuz the above pics your lvl 180, can limit break abilities be used in any missions or certain missions that came with the supplement update?

They can be used in all missions.

hunterseifer
Apr 30, 2009, 08:09 PM
Oh wow, my tech's Ive been lvling will be worth it then. Should be alot easier to solo as a techer then.

Shou
Apr 30, 2009, 08:24 PM
When fighting these bosses how hard it to hit 4 points at once? Would you say most of the hits only tag 3 targets? half? what?

Ceresa
Apr 30, 2009, 08:32 PM
100% once they stop if you know the spots.

Shou
Apr 30, 2009, 08:51 PM
Ooh wow! Cant wait!

Tekershee
May 1, 2009, 04:20 AM
In terms of real world performance, is taking down these bosses noticeable faster when solo?

For example, if De Ragan didn't move at all, it would be 4x faster since you're hitting 4 targets. And how much HP does he have? 150k~ at PO S2? That's 15 diga casts!

Ceresa
May 1, 2009, 08:46 AM
Dragons die in 20-40 seconds solo depending on how lame they are with walking and charging. Mother brain dies 30 seconds after her arms down / 2 arm smash, usually 90 seconds total fight. Onma is hit or miss, 2-3 mins. Fishes and Giant Robots no change. Form 2 you can only hit 2 targets when he gets on the platform, and 3 targets when he flips so not much improvement unless you get lucky.