PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Wth is up with the big push box boots

XbikXBd
Apr 30, 2009, 12:28 AM
i played like a bought 50 runs of it and i got booted 25% of the time and y has there been no update to fix it so that we dont get booted i hate it.>_<:-x

Volcompat321
Apr 30, 2009, 12:32 AM
close! ugh lol.....360 players are greedy!

XbikXBd
Apr 30, 2009, 12:51 AM
well lets hope not every one is but i heard that ps2 people are the worst

Volcompat321
Apr 30, 2009, 12:54 AM
haha no. but lets not start on this subject again, its flaimbait, prone to attacks. but back on your subject, its life man, all the advice anyone here could give you is try to make some good reliable friends, and dont join random parties...kinda contradicts itself, i know, but hey, what else can you do?

ashley50
Apr 30, 2009, 01:25 AM

where'd you read that lol

cwTopCat
Apr 30, 2009, 02:22 AM

lol, thats a big false statement. I played this game since it was released on the PC/Ps2 servers and I have never been booted from a party for boss drops and I join a lot of random parties. Anyway...for the TC, you should just create your own parties or play with friends, if you are worried about getting booted.

ThaiSoup
Apr 30, 2009, 02:44 AM
fffff Why can't you Xbox 360 people make friends?

WhiteKnight01
Apr 30, 2009, 06:02 AM
fffff Why can't you Xbox 360 people make friends?

we dont need friends only enemies XD

PALRAPPYS
Apr 30, 2009, 06:10 AM
To put it simply, sometimes not all your friends are online. That's why I'll join random parties sometimes. I'm just lucky to have never been booted for this type of reason.

Mystil
Apr 30, 2009, 06:48 AM
where'd you read that lol

..most likely from me but over at the official boards. I dont exactly have fond memories of that server XD. But I've since come to my senses, there is indeed more booting on the 360. Again though it's only because the CHANCE of meeting stupid players is higher due to population size.

There are booters on your server..but they are harder to run into. I was just..unlucky >_>.

Volcompat321
Apr 30, 2009, 07:07 AM
(or maybe the problem lies within you?) dont mean to start a fight or anything, but I have never gotten booted for anything unreasonable. Nor have I booted, anyone ever...(tho its just me, one person) but there is some truth to what you say Mystil, there are more players, so there is more of a chance to meet "stupid" players. BUT the pc/ps2 has always been a great home for players to meet other players, that dont fit into the "stupid" catagory.

This thread isnt closed yet?! im suprised.

ShonagarACE
Apr 30, 2009, 07:36 AM
(or maybe the problem lies within you?) dont mean to start a fight or anything, but I have never gotten booted for anything unreasonable. Nor have I booted, anyone ever...(tho its just me, one person) but there is some truth to what you say Mystil, there are more players, so there is more of a chance to meet "stupid" players. BUT the pc/ps2 has always been a great home for players to meet other players, that dont fit into the "stupid" catagory.

This thread isnt closed yet?! im suprised.

Oh, it's gettin' there rather fast I'd say.

Dhylec
Apr 30, 2009, 07:51 AM
Close for obvious reasons.