PDA

View Full Version : Question about PAs

gratefulgriz
May 2, 2009, 05:49 PM
Ok, let me think how to phrase this. I believe this to be a two part question.
1) lets say i wanted to move a PA from my main to my alt, does the PA change its lvl? and how exactly to I do it?
2) it seemed once when I changed classes something like gunner - force I took off my PAs and put them into my PM and it made them lvl 10. IS that normal and is there a way to strip PA's, change classes, come back to them and have them unchanged?? Any info would be great and I hope this made sense. ty

Randomness
May 2, 2009, 05:57 PM
1-Go to your PA list, select the PA, choose return to disc. It retains its level and xp. You can't sell or trade the disc, naturally.

Alnet
May 2, 2009, 06:02 PM
2.) If you mean you took your LV11+ Ranger PAs and tried them with your Force character, it's because Forces can only use Bullet PAs up to level 10. The PA is still whatever level it was when your gunner was using them, but it's treated as a LV10 PA because of the class limit.

gratefulgriz
May 2, 2009, 06:10 PM
thank u both!! ah ha! Alnet u got it, of course! I feel so stupid!! Yeas the PAs were showing lvl 10 and it was because I had switched classes, but its nice to know that when I switch back they will retain there original stats!! now i can go bananas and swap between characters confidently! that is advisable right??

Alnet
May 2, 2009, 06:16 PM
Glad I could help. :3

Yep, the idea behind this is to make it easy to switch PAs between different characters and to get people to try more classes on each character. Also, what with the addition of more PAs, people were going to outgrow some of the older, lesser-used ones, so this way they can put away those PAs without necessarily destroying them and having to completely re-level them all later.

Warlock01
May 3, 2009, 09:51 AM
dont forget it can get annoying having to move PA's from 1 charachter to another through the common box. its a dose having to return to disk, store in box, learn again, and then realise you forgot 1 or 2 and have to log out, back in etc.

personally, i jsut use all my bullets on my cast, and my FM pa's on my other cast who is a fighmaster.

Genoa
May 3, 2009, 04:11 PM
My only desire is that the common box held more items. Honestly, 30 isn't a lot. Especially when transferring PA's.

WhiteKnight01
May 3, 2009, 04:46 PM
ya my common box is almost full with pa frags and megi-spheres, i cant wait for the update that brings it to 100