May 2, 2009, 09:11 PM
flowen, izath joo?
where'z mah sword?

Leviathan
May 2, 2009, 09:14 PM
Weren't you banned?

SpikeOtacon
May 2, 2009, 09:17 PM
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Left4Bread/neil_smile_sabian2fc0a50408d1453-1.jpg

Raikomaru
May 2, 2009, 09:21 PM
Weren't you banned?

Yes, but I was framed. My dumbass friend got online at school w/ me and was an idiot in the Lounge and got me blamed b/c the mod thought I made a dupe account and did it, which I didn't b/c I'm not an idiot and I was fully aware of their banning wrath.

Outrider
May 2, 2009, 09:30 PM
Are they fully aware that you've made another account?

Because unless they've given you the okay, you'll probably be banned again.

Dhylec
May 2, 2009, 09:43 PM
Yes, but I was framed. My dumbass friend got online at school w/ me and was an idiot in the Lounge and got me blamed b/c the mod thought I made a dupe account and did it, which I didn't b/c I'm not an idiot and I was fully aware of their banning wrath.

how to buy this story?
how to be sure it wasn't ya?
how make sure won't happen again?
convince me, man ;o

SpikeOtacon
May 2, 2009, 10:06 PM
Experiencing Dhylaw in action.

TalHex
May 2, 2009, 10:42 PM
I maxed grinded your sword... no you may not have it back

Raikomaru
May 2, 2009, 11:41 PM
how to buy this story?
how to be sure it wasn't ya?
how make sure won't happen again?
convince me, man ;o

Man, it's so hard to try w/out being able to talk in person, but obviously that's not possible. Honestly, I've made one or two dupe accounts before, but never for anything malicious or foolish. I'm fully aware of the mods/admins power of stuff like banning, and why would I risk it? I haven't been able to find any other site w/ the kind of reliability and full-fledged professionalism that PSO-World offers in terms of random fun in the FKL and especially in the extensive guides and info offered for PSO. It just doesn't make any sense to risk losing the best source for all things PSO. I really hope you can believe me b/c I swear to you I'm telling the truth and I don't need my other account un-banned or anything (in fact, I'm rather attached to my new one) but I just want you higher-ups to find it in the goodness of your hearts to seriously trust and believe me and allow me to be back on the site at school and otherwise. :(

Dhylec
May 3, 2009, 12:02 AM
Man, it's so hard to try w/out being able to talk in person, but obviously that's not possible. Honestly, I've made one or two dupe accounts before, but never for anything malicious or foolish. I'm fully aware of the mods/admins power of stuff like banning, and why would I risk it? I haven't been able to find any other site w/ the kind of reliability and full-fledged professionalism that PSO-World offers in terms of random fun in the FKL and especially in the extensive guides and info offered for PSO. It just doesn't make any sense to risk losing the best source for all things PSO. I really hope you can believe me b/c I swear to you I'm telling the truth and I don't need my other account un-banned or anything (in fact, I'm rather attached to my new one) but I just want you higher-ups to find it in the goodness of your hearts to seriously trust and believe me and allow me to be back on the site at school and otherwise. :(
;oya? almost buy it
sure don't want your old username back?

Raikomaru
May 3, 2009, 12:05 AM
Is there a way to have my old post count back but keep my new username?

SpikeOtacon
May 3, 2009, 12:06 AM
They could delete your new account, and change the name of the original.

Raikomaru
May 3, 2009, 12:07 AM
Hmmm, Dhylec? Would this be plausible? More than anything though, I just want to be able to at least be active in the forum and have my school's IP adress unbanned.

HolioArtillery
May 3, 2009, 09:23 AM
kind of reliability and full-fledged professionalism that PSO-World offers in terms of random fun in the FKL

random? Nearly all of it's been weaboo BS (be it anime or games,) fur faggotry, peppered with an obligatory senseless shin thread for many months without end. There's nothing random about a repeating cycle.

Randomness
May 3, 2009, 09:29 AM
random? Nearly all of it's been weaboo BS (be it anime or games,) fur faggotry, peppered with an obligatory senseless shin thread for many months without end. There's nothing random about a repeating cycle.

Then make something random.

Sayara
May 3, 2009, 09:39 AM
I still think it would of been better to of contacted the big cheese before making accounts. ;o

TalHex
May 3, 2009, 10:19 AM

don't complain if you aren't going to fix it :disapprove:

CrimsomWolf
May 3, 2009, 10:40 AM

Then why do you keep being here?

Also Raiko, all people who say that they're innocent are always hiding something :wacko:
But I don't care, welcome back d00d.

Raikomaru
May 3, 2009, 03:25 PM
Then nobody's truly innocent. :jpsmile: except for me...... Thanks, bro.

HolioArtillery
May 3, 2009, 03:54 PM
don't complain if you aren't going to fix it :disapprove:

I'm not complaining you assumptious moron, I'm pointing out that FKL is contradictory to Raik's statement. I wouldn't want FKL to be random, that would be stupid. I would want it to relevant to my intrests.

Raikomaru
May 3, 2009, 04:11 PM
Now now, Talon's not a moron, and if you desire complete relevance, go to Off-Topic, but FKL is pretty much always random things.

CrimsomWolf
May 3, 2009, 04:17 PM
I would want it to relevant to my intrests.

Don't we all?
Sorry, wrong address.

Sayara
May 3, 2009, 04:20 PM
PSOW > Communuty > Whatever HornioArtilery Wants > Thread...

SStrikerR
May 3, 2009, 08:31 PM
I still think it would of been better to of contacted the big cheese before making accounts. ;o

Yes, because little spuds aren't good enough.