BIGGIEstyle
May 3, 2009, 02:02 PM
Curious as to where people value these CURRENTLY, not after the grind boost :P

IrisForscythe
May 3, 2009, 07:56 PM
I'll buy the pakudac once you find out :3

Volcompat321
May 3, 2009, 10:38 PM
ill buy the barec once you find out also lol. (i bought 3 barecs 0/10 for 250k) so i dont think they will be too much.

BIGGIEstyle
May 4, 2009, 09:45 AM
I didn't say I was SELLING them. I asked for a PRICE CHECK.

It doesn't matter if you're both nice trolls. You're still trolls lol

Volcompat321
May 4, 2009, 09:52 AM
troll?! nah, just want a good wep :D and like we both said in out post when you find out, we would buy IF you sell....seeing how you asked a price check, you are slightly interested in trading or selling, why else make a price check. personally, i say price check to see if its worth my time trying to sell....makes sense if you think about it :D

oh, and i dont get it exactly....what is a "troll" in forum speak?

IrisForscythe
May 4, 2009, 12:28 PM
ey I wasn't trolling D:. I was letting you know im intrested ._.

cause generally price checks are usually done before someone trades them

BIGGIEstyle
May 4, 2009, 01:38 PM
"I'll buy it once you find out" isn't "I'll buy it once you find out IF you're selling"

I'm just curious as to where people would place these in a current market value. I AM NOT SELLING EITHER. Is it so out of line for someone to want to know how valuable their items are without selling them?

So, please Price check or GTFO. I don't want any more "I'll buy it if..." responses. Nor is it necessary to respond unless you are giving me a price check.

Deragonite
May 4, 2009, 04:10 PM
wow sensitive much?

don't give this guy a price check, seriously.

BIGGIEstyle
May 4, 2009, 04:38 PM
wow sensitive much?

don't give this guy a price check, seriously.

I'm sorry if I come off as a bit strict, but nowhere in my post did I say I was selling them. Nor did I even allude to selling them once I got an accurate check.

Also, I think I'm entitled to be a bit stricter with Iris and Sieno because they are both personal friends AND members of my guild. They both know I'm not being a jerk to them, nor am I upset.

I post a thread asking for ONE thing and when all the posts I get are devoid of the ONE THING I asked for it gets a little irritating.

And to answer your question Sieno, a Troll is described as a person who posts inflammatory remarks on forums in order to trigger heated responses.

If you need an example of a trolling post see the above "don't give this guy a price check, seriously." comment.

douglas55
May 4, 2009, 05:11 PM
9/9 Barec = 800 million meseta

6/8 Pakudac = Why on earth would anyone grind this before the synth boost? That said, this item is worth 20 billion meseta.

BIGGIEstyle
May 4, 2009, 05:28 PM
Fine, thanks. You're a wonderful help. Last time I ask anyone around here for an honest price check.

This is going nowhere, a mod can delete this now.

autumn
May 4, 2009, 05:28 PM
I figure the barec is worth aprx 40 mil, the pakudec 20 mil maybe. I'm not sure so it would be nice if others who know better would put their two cents in ^^;