PDA

View Full Version : The quest for 100mil kills

S4CT4L1TY
May 3, 2009, 04:12 PM
So now that weve seen the 80mill reward anyone feel like running speed c's to find out the privalage lol?

me and my friends tend to run s2 BP average of 9:20

and on that matter do the C runs have the same amount of creatures?

im just rambling lol exited about STD again i just hope it's not a horrible reward.

Genoa
May 3, 2009, 04:18 PM
C counts unfortunately. The fact they counted all creatures at any Level equally is beyond retarded imo. If anything, it should be based off points, and the higher leveled mobs should give more points, making higher difficulties an option when considering the total kill count.
I can't stand spamming C-runs constantly, getting close to nothing out of it... to help boost the kill count.
Fortunately, there's plenty of others who are willing.

S4CT4L1TY
May 3, 2009, 04:27 PM
^^; fortunately im one of them lol

gratefulgriz
May 3, 2009, 04:37 PM
me too!

S4CT4L1TY
May 3, 2009, 04:49 PM
glad to see im not alone together with the rest of the community we will see what sega has to offer:D

beatrixkiddo
May 3, 2009, 05:06 PM
just improve yourself to the point where there's not much of a time difference between s2 and c :p
best of both worlds!

Smidge204
May 3, 2009, 05:34 PM
C counts unfortunately. The fact they counted all creatures at any Level equally is beyond retarded imo.

... because people playing new characters suck and should just curl up and die.

It's pretty pointless, if you play in groups, to spam C runs unless you're actually that low a level. The time you save over running something more appropriate to your character's level is almost nil.

Solo, however...

So if you really want to boost the kill count, solo C ranks. Everyone split up!
=Smidge=

S4CT4L1TY
May 3, 2009, 05:36 PM
So if you really want to boost the kill count, solo C ranks. Everyone split up!

thats exactly what im doing :D
it's just the anticipation OMG what could it be :dead:

Ryno
May 3, 2009, 05:41 PM
i'm just running ROF, and somtimes BP for Spheres before friday.
I've only tried the solo mission 3 times. I'm waiting till everything is out and then i'll solo. so I wont have to keep spamming for spheres. every time i want to solo.

desturel
May 3, 2009, 05:52 PM
OMG what could it be :dead:

Sonic statue for everyone! :)

S4CT4L1TY
May 3, 2009, 06:02 PM

i dont know why but i think i'd just laugh if we got a weak reward i always give SEGA the benifit of the doubt i hope they come through with a memorable reward.............

HienkyakuX
May 3, 2009, 06:21 PM
best place to boost the kill is big push any rank really. And better do it now before this Friday cuz a lot of ppl will go to magashi plan and that won't count for the 100M

Exploited
May 3, 2009, 07:15 PM
i'm just running ROF, and somtimes BP for Spheres before friday.
I've only tried the solo mission 3 times. I'm waiting till everything is out and then i'll solo. so I wont have to keep spamming for spheres. every time i want to solo.

Ive been doing the same thing except that I have not done the solo mission at all. Im just waiting till everything is fully unlocked

Unit D79
May 3, 2009, 07:23 PM
i swear, if all we get is a sonic statue or disk... *sharpens knife*

S4CT4L1TY
May 3, 2009, 07:44 PM
i swear, if all we get is a sonic statue or disk... *sharpens knife*

my wrists cant handle another nic pls dont let us down sega ^^; lol

OMG what if its another 4 character slots i cant think of a more awesome privalage

Mystil
May 4, 2009, 08:09 AM
Well, when the drop boost comes this thursday, getting 100mil will be set in stone.

Atomic646
May 4, 2009, 10:16 AM

or 100k could be a virtual *High Five*?

Darius_Drake
May 4, 2009, 10:33 AM
The 80k reward is sweet. I would think the 100k reward would be sweet as well. My engine is renewed for making kills. I am already trying to figure out what I will be leveling with the 80k reward.

Atomic646
May 4, 2009, 10:39 AM
The 80k reward is sweet. I would think the 100k reward would be sweet as well. My engine is renewed for making kills. I am already trying to figure out what I will be leveling with the 80k reward.

Um... Bullets, for the love of Jebus, BULLETS!!!

Musekaze
May 4, 2009, 10:50 AM
I'll be working on my shotties and bows fer shizzle. Maybe I can break in mayalee prism as well.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 4, 2009, 12:54 PM
The only reason I'm doing C-Rank is so I can save up for that Senba armor. When I get that I'm going to B-rank and I'll be spamming that until I can use my Storm Line...then its to A-rank. So don't think that everyone who spams c-rank is a talentless drek. I don't want to rely on the dopey masses to buy my stuff!

Oh and btw, the priviledge prize is a Tails Doll room decoration. I'm talking about the evil looking Tails Doll. It screams when you pass by it and if its next to a wall blood comes down from the ceiling. Fun stuff.

S4CT4L1TY
May 4, 2009, 03:36 PM
Oh and btw, the priviledge prize is a Tails Doll room decoration. I'm talking about the evil looking Tails Doll. It screams when you pass by it and if its next to a wall blood comes down from the ceiling. Fun stuff.

lmao

i need to start killing again got side tracked with vijeri resist hunting.

Lsbd
May 4, 2009, 10:39 PM
Im scared...They might make us do it over again AHHHH

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 4, 2009, 11:03 PM
Im scared...They might make us do it over again AHHHH

LOL! Kinda like Ghouls N' Ghosts with the Red Sheild! That'd be funny:

"Hey the special priviledge for hitting 100mil is HAVING TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! Enjoy Magashi's Plan kids! Remember, winners don't use drugs! Sonic Sez!"