PDA

View Full Version : S+10 grinders

fay
May 3, 2009, 05:41 PM
Has anyone else noticed the price shoot in these since unlocking the grind boost. i personally just bought them all at 1.3 mil and under.
there was only a couple of them but by the time we get this im expecting them to go for 1.5 - 2 mil a piece.

anyone that plans on grinding then id probably advise buying some when were you can afford them. if not then your gonna suffer a mega price blow later =[

what do the rest of you think the price will hang around?

Ryno
May 3, 2009, 05:43 PM
i'm just going to sell. the last time i grinded. failed during grind boost. so Id rather buy the wep. instead of the grinders.

S4CT4L1TY
May 3, 2009, 05:45 PM
i estimate them to peak at 1.9mill then recede and stay at 1.5

fay
May 3, 2009, 05:46 PM
i estimate them to peak at 1.9mill then recede and stay at 1.5

that sounds possible actually. if i remember right don't the +10s stay at about 1.5 mil on the jp servers

Volcompat321
May 3, 2009, 07:45 PM
on the pc/ps2 server last grind boost, they were up to about 5 mil a pop. and people STILL bought them.

WhiteKnight01
May 3, 2009, 08:46 PM
on the pc/ps2 server last grind boost, they were up to about 5 mil a pop. and people STILL bought them.

5 feckin mill!!! my god ye really need a lot of new players overthere

dingo123
May 3, 2009, 08:49 PM
i bought like 50+ stacks back when they where about 10k each but i quit now so theyre still im my storage

Turb0
May 3, 2009, 09:25 PM
Back in early September I put all my money into S+10s and planned to sell them for much more during the grinding boost we got late september/early october. When we finally got the boost though, prices dropped like 150k for some reason and I ended up losing money and breaking a few weps so I'm not really sure what prices will do. :(

Warlock01
May 4, 2009, 05:06 AM
bought 30 last week for a mill. waiting to sell my 12 pakuda's then im buying 70 or so more.

fay
May 4, 2009, 07:19 AM
Back in early September I put all my money into S+10s and planned to sell them for much more during the grinding boost we got late september/early october. When we finally got the boost though, prices dropped like 150k for some reason and I ended up losing money and breaking a few weps so I'm not really sure what prices will do. :(

really lol. that sucks. how much did you buy them for?

cwTopCat
May 4, 2009, 10:51 AM
5 feckin mill!!! my god ye really need a lot of new players overthere

If the xbox servers didnt have that grinder glitch, grinder s+10s on xbox probably would have been selling for close to that price too (maybe 3mil+). I don't think it has that much to do with player base. >_>

Yunfa
May 4, 2009, 10:54 AM
If the xbox servers didnt have that grinder glitch, grinder s+10s on xbox probably would have been selling for close to that too (maybe 3mil+). I don't think it has that much to do with player base. >_>

The PS2/PC side also experienced the grinder glitch.

OldCoot
May 4, 2009, 11:01 AM
i'm just going to sell. the last time i grinded. failed during grind boost. so Id rather buy the wep. instead of the grinders.

I agree. I will sell the 5 S+10s I recently made. Things just break too often to make it worth my while to grind.

cwTopCat
May 4, 2009, 11:01 AM
The PS2/PC side also experienced the grinder glitch.

Really?are you sure? I thought that was just on xbox. When the glitch was around my account wasnt activated. But when I came back, there was a lot topics about the grinder glitch on the xbox servers. I didnt read anything about it being on the PC/Ps2. I also didnt see a lot of S+10s in shops on the PC/PS2 either. So i thought it was just on xbox. People on the xbox were complaining about when its going to be fix and stuff. I didnt see anyone on the pc/ps2 doing that.

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 4, 2009, 12:49 PM
Really?are you sure? I thought that was just on xbox. When the glitch was around my account wasnt activated. But when I came back, there was a lot topics about the grinder glitch on the xbox servers. I didnt read anything about it being on the PC/Ps2. I also didnt see a lot of S+10s in shops on the PC/PS2 either. So i thought it was just on xbox. People on the xbox were complaining about when its going to be fix and stuff. I didnt see anyone on the pc/ps2 doing that.
Yes it was on the ps2/pc although a lot less people done it there. Iirc it was something like 150 people on the 360 and under 10 on the ps2.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
May 4, 2009, 01:27 PM
meh, I never even made a S+10...Is there some trick to it or do I just have bad luck?

fay
May 4, 2009, 02:12 PM
pure bad luck. i made a stack this morning. not 1 s+10

saying that. the last time i done it i got 15 S+10s out of a stack of them

autumn
May 4, 2009, 02:34 PM
S+10s are iffy things. I've had up over 300 base s only yield 5 +10s while other days I make 10 +10s out of the 40 base s I'd picked up over the last 2 days >_>

Most recently I've been through 230 base s and I've got 5 +10s to show for it.

S4CT4L1TY
May 4, 2009, 03:34 PM
ive made 79 S+10's out of about 800 grinders the last stack actually yielded me 27 S+10's
(my precious grinders cant wait to break my 38% light repca with the boost lol )

Turb0
May 4, 2009, 11:14 PM
really lol. that sucks. how much did you buy them for?

IIRC I bought most of them for ~750-800k and the first few days of the boost they were down to like 630k. I'd buy a few now but I'm having a hard time justifying spending 12 mil to only get 10 grinders on something that (w/ my grinding luck) will probably break anyway. I might just wait a week and buy a 10/10 pakuda/snake instead of attempting to grind one.

Dark Phoenix5
May 4, 2009, 11:17 PM
Actually I think they are overpriced

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 5, 2009, 01:10 AM
obviously if people are buying them they arent over priced

fay
May 5, 2009, 03:21 AM
but people also might be desperate to take advantage of this grind boost.

i get the feeling that once we get these rewards S+10 grinders that were duped back in the days will now be removed from being used so we will have a normal amount.

also i think that we might end up in a shortage of materials, including catilium, mot walna etc.
hell have you guys saw the prices on diad lately (360) they go for half a mil a piece! I don't even wanna begin to think what the price is like on the PC/PS2

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 5, 2009, 03:43 AM
but people also might be desperate to take advantage of this grind boost.

i get the feeling that once we get these rewards S+10 grinders that were duped back in the days will now be removed from being used so we will have a normal amount.

also i think that we might end up in a shortage of materials, including catilium, mot walna etc.
hell have you guys saw the prices on diad lately (360) they go for half a mil a piece! I don't even wanna begin to think what the price is like on the PC/PS2Don't think catilium will ever be the price it once was, stricking weapons drop mostly made now :sad: and in the future.

Shou
May 5, 2009, 03:49 AM
Yeah i think Catilium might just be permanently price capped at around 350k after this even is long gone :/

mvffin
May 5, 2009, 03:56 AM
catilium is dropping pretty well at magashi plan, so I don't think it will inflate nearly as much as it usually does during synth boosts.

fay
May 5, 2009, 05:19 AM
you have to remember though. all though the weapons drop mainly made now and for the future. people will want things above that 30% so they have no choice but to make the boards and hope they get gold.

since this is the last synth and grind boost we will have for a while or at all possibly, i think people are going to go all out.

things are cheap just now but grinders and materials will all rise. think of the saying which im sure a lot of you have heard. "Good things never last".

autumn
May 5, 2009, 12:21 PM
Diad sells for a mil a piece PC/PS2 side. Honestly I can't imagine why people are paying that much when we're getting the GBR to the event shortly (boost to drop rate will likely mean it'll be easier to get diad in the event >_>)

mvffin
May 5, 2009, 03:07 PM
yeah, but the boost rate is also gonna make more P Wand boards, which increases the demand for diad even more. >_<

Dymalos
May 5, 2009, 06:08 PM
I went to a shop yester that had 9 stacks of 99 S+10 Grinders listed. I'm usually not so quick to jump to conclusions but is there really any way that these could have been acquired legitimately? It was on the 360 server.

fay
May 6, 2009, 06:06 AM
thats is what is known as the duped s10s.
it is possible to get them. just very very very very very very very very very very very unlikely

Ethateral
May 6, 2009, 07:17 AM
I went to a shop yester that had 9 stacks of 99 S+10 Grinders listed. I'm usually not so quick to jump to conclusions but is there really any way that these could have been acquired legitimately? It was on the 360 server.

Yeah, do what I do:

1. Buy the [b]s.
2. Pop them in.
3. Make them one at a time.
4. Pray. D:

I went through 74 Base S last night. I ended up making only 2+10s though. I never did that 'magical' duping. I was around for it but... Never went and bought any. I knew people who bought them up the wazoo though. =/

LordRenvolt
May 6, 2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah, do what I do:

1. Buy the [b]s.
2. Pop them in.
3. Make them one at a time.
4. Pray. D:

I went through 74 Base S last night. I ended up making only 2+10s though. I never did that 'magical' duping. I was around for it but... Never went and bought any. I knew people who bought them up the wazoo though. =/

yup that sounds about right, Pray, pray as hard as you can

Warlock01
May 7, 2009, 06:20 AM
im happy selling my 99 s+10's as my account isnt old enough to have been around for the glitch :)

all made legitmatly.

just hope they go to 1.4 - 1.5 mill each.
also have 700 grinder base s that i hope peak around 95k - 100k.

vq35dank
May 15, 2009, 02:24 AM
either these people are joking or just dirty grinderglitchers the glitch is still around and working as of today i just verified it. plain and simple until sega takes the join in progress option out they will have this problem. i mean wow. if i put the instructions ude think i was the bad guy but plain and simple S+10s can be glitched . boards may be deleted but my bases stay stacked.

New_One
May 15, 2009, 03:56 AM
Is it actually better to make grinders in 5's? Apparently you get a better chance for higher grinders but its not been the case with me. I must've made over 200 A grinders and atleast 50 S grinders and my highest has been +8.

Dymalos
May 15, 2009, 06:17 AM
I reported a strange occurance on these boards in my own thread a few days ago. Basically I was synthing up grinders, I noticed it wasn't letting me synth the full 5 grinders on one of my boards. Sure enough I checked and had nearly full stack of A+3's. When I took a few out it let me go ahead and synth the full 5 and they came out A+3's. It was strange to say the least, and I couldn't replicate it after originally logging out. Subsequent tries have allowed me to synth the full complement of 5 irregardless of whether or not I had a few full stacks of Grinders in the P.M., if I made those grinders the game let me place them in my inventory.

Well last night, the glitch happened again, and this time I was more prepared with a few more full stacks of A Grinders. And I was definitely able to "control" my synths, basically I could predetermine what grinder was going to made by the next synth of a particular board. I was able to make A+10's somewhat reliably but I decided to stop short at 15 of them, after confirming that it was possible.

So a grinder glitch of some sort is in the game still, I don't know if it's the original, because I wasn't around for it. But if it is, then I don't know how to activate it. Suffice to say it sometimes will pop up when I'm doing regular grinder synths. I know they say it's fixed but I guess it's not.

I'm guessing it's a bug in the code (sloppy programming), sort of like how sometimes you'll use a Cube to go back to your Room and end up in someone else's. Or end up in your room with your clothes "unequipped", or how sometimes someone else's lvl 31+ Attack Technic animations will be visible to you despite it being Sega's intent that this not be the case.

Volcompat321
May 15, 2009, 07:25 AM
the 31+ attack, or even support are visable when leveld up, but only for a short time. I think til they change wep or the block or something. So it's not bad programming (just the tech part) it's just letting people know you leveld it up. Kinda like a congratulations, or something.

Dymalos
May 16, 2009, 06:24 AM
Yes, but I've seen it come and go quite some time after the initial level up. One of my best friends is a MF, so I'm quite familiar with the behavior of the Technic animations. There should be no reason for the 31+ animations to appear out of nowhere when the Technic in question is level 34.

Alecc
May 16, 2009, 09:41 AM
he meant that EVERY time you level a tech you can see its "real" animation for a very short period of time. I do believe it lasts only by the end of that block you are when it leveled. So if your friend is leveling let's say.. gibarta and it is at lv 32. When he levels to 33 you will be able to see it. Again when he levels it to 34. And again at 35. And again at 36 and so on up to the point where it goes from 49 to 50 in which case would be the last time anyone would see that particular tech on its real animation level.

And i believe this s+10 glitch is on pc/ps2 too, since there are a few people that have quite a few on sale at every and all times. People buy them, they just re-stock it. Always. Very odd.

fay
May 16, 2009, 11:39 AM
based on the tech animation thing. the way it works is everyone will be able to see it when it leveled as long as they are in the block when it leveled. it resets back to its normal animation once any of these happen.
you die
you change weapon
you change block

as for the grinder glitch thing. i wanted to prove to everyone that it does not work. I spent 35 mil on stupid grinders like +1-7 and maxed them out. this still gives the option to make them as they still came out for me. what does happen is that is doesnt give you the option to store them.
thank gawd. least we wont have another round of glitched +10s

Dymalos
May 16, 2009, 02:23 PM
That's what normally happens yes about 99% of the time, if you read my post carefully you'll notice I say that sometimes you'll not be able to make the full complement of 5 grinders when you have more than 94 of a particular grinder in storage. At this point you cannot even synth them and there is no option to place them in your inventory. Every once and a while you'll get the glitch which will manifest itself by not allowing you to synth the full five (or not at all if you have 99 of whatever grinder is next to synth). . When this rare event happens you're able to control your grinder synths until you leave your room and return.

Calsetes
May 16, 2009, 02:45 PM
Alright, so here's the big kicker:

I'm on the PC servers, and was wondering which you guys would recommend would be a better way to go - synth my base S's into grinders 5 at a time, or sell them as-is? I only have about 56 bases in my shop, and I consider myself pretty unlucky when it comes to games of chance. What do you guys suggest?

(I'm trying to gather funds to either buy 3 ork and exanite for this grind boost so I can make a germinus gun, or at the very least buy the ork, and attempt to fail synths for the exanite, so any suggestions would be good on either the base S thing or on gathering my mats.)

fay
May 16, 2009, 02:59 PM
selling the bases can bag you a bit of money but if your a gambling man then id say synth them. im usually unluck as well but in one stack before i made 15 +10s. you might get lucky as well

str898mustang
May 16, 2009, 03:10 PM
There's still a grinder glitch that works for 360 and PC. A user sent me the method(which I reported him). It's not worth the time to do it. The way it's done would kill a PS2 though. Last thing the PC/PS2 servers need is a grinder glitch.

fay
May 16, 2009, 03:36 PM
did you report the method of doing it to sega?

hopefully they will remove it before everyone find it out and the population is cut again from bans

neilp4453
May 17, 2009, 11:48 PM
There's still a grinder glitch that works for 360 and PC. A user sent me the method(which I reported him). It's not worth the time to do it. The way it's done would kill a PS2 though. Last thing the PC/PS2 servers need is a grinder glitch.

You might as well ban everyone that managed to obtain paural though it never dropped at the time.

str898mustang
May 17, 2009, 11:53 PM
You might as well ban everyone that managed to obtain paural though it never dropped at the time.

What??? Dude Paural can come from failed Dori, Coni, Delpi boards. If u try to force fail(aka disconnect if you get Dori), you get a Junaline. Do some research before claiming something.

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 18, 2009, 12:53 AM
What??? Dude Paural can come from failed Dori, Coni, Delpi boards. If u try to force fail(aka disconnect if you get Dori), you get a Junaline. Do some research before claiming something.

1337*soldi3r
May 18, 2009, 04:13 AM
Yeah buy them why you can prices going crazy i just got lucky and bought 5 for 3.5 mil :D

1337*soldi3r
May 18, 2009, 05:56 AM
I say just look often every day like 10 to 15 times a day/night and get the cheapest ones cause i PROMISE they will go up to 2 mil at least

fay
May 18, 2009, 06:47 AM
were up at 1.35 mil on the 360 now

1337*soldi3r
May 18, 2009, 07:23 AM
lol fay i got you as a friend on my old gamertag TaintedShr00ms, i got banned on that one my new one is TaintedShrooms2 add me or ill add you. aka 1337