PDA

View Full Version : Laia's Clothing...?

Talazon
May 3, 2009, 11:54 PM
My wife wants to know, and I cant seem to find, maybe I am just an idiot. Anyhow, is there a way for Players to don the clothing of Laia when you first meet her? I'm not talking about the 'presidential' clothes I mean her like long jacket thing that is white and blue.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced ^^

Chuck_Norris
May 4, 2009, 12:25 AM
Nope.

vertigo
May 4, 2009, 12:29 AM
As far as I know her outfit is unavailable to the public. Sorry.
Usually the NPC's outfits are off limits to us but recently we have received Lumia's 2nd outfit, Mirei's robes, and we'll be getting the illuminus coat (male only) later on. So, who knows maybe they will but nothing as of right now really even comes close.
It's a shame really. The girls need some badass coats too!

Kylie
May 4, 2009, 12:40 AM
Maybe with the future DLC, and that would be nice. I always liked those threads.

Chuck_Norris
May 4, 2009, 01:04 AM
I just hope if they do get something like that they'll have something better looking than just a bra under it. :disapprove:

Talazon
May 4, 2009, 10:48 AM
hah, well thanks for the input everyone :D The question came from an idea of making a cosplay character based off of Maka from Soul Eater. :-/ oh well.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 4, 2009, 01:05 PM
Yea the ladies need something more than just tomboy outfits, "Hooker Armor" (that Nuedaiz armor), and "cutie" wear.

Zyrusticae
May 4, 2009, 02:52 PM
Tomboy outfits? There's not nearly enough boyish wear for my Newearl to wear. Most of it is entirely too feminine in design. I don't get where yer comin' from.