PDA

View Full Version : Item Yasha Wiki Information?

misstigress
May 4, 2009, 07:18 AM
Regrettably, I was unable to attend the second half of the Winter Mission Carnival, and, as a result, I never obtained Yasha; however, on the Psupedia website I noticed that Yasha is conspicuously absent from the drop chart for the Program DF S2 rank mission (this will be released with MAG+). On the Japanese wiki, however, Yasha is listed as being a drop for program DF (S2).

I'm assuming that the Japanese wiki is correct, but I wanted someone to confirm this before I decide to just wait for the event rather than purchasing Yasha from a player.

Kazemi
May 4, 2009, 07:32 AM
japanese PSU-Wiki takes in input from the players and doesn't check over it very much so its not always an accurate source of information. in this case, the idiots copied the drops from the event version of the mission to the existing non-event drops when the new ranks were added. so there's nobody knows if you can actually get it from the non-event version or not and there hasn't been any proof yet that you can. so it was decided to be considered an event drop til proven otherwise.

misstigress
May 4, 2009, 07:34 AM
japanese PSU-Wiki takes in input from the players and doesn't check over it very much so its not always an accurate source of information. in this case, the idiots copied the drops from the event version of the mission to the existing non-event drops when the new ranks were added. so there's nobody knows if you can actually get it from the non-event version or not and there hasn't been any proof yet that you can. so it was decided to be considered an event drop til proven otherwise.

I think I'll just purchase one instead. I'm glad I asked.