PDA

View Full Version : What would be worth selling in your shop at low levels?

Mason Cain
May 4, 2009, 08:22 AM
I am looking to generate a few extra meseta, being a newb and levelling up pretty much solo most of the time, as most people seem to be endgaming and event running.

I have bought the shop upgrade, and wonder what it might be worth selling in there that I would be finding around the level 30~40 mark that I could get more from players for than I could selling it to the game, as it were.

ashley50
May 4, 2009, 08:24 AM
things that you don't use?

Tianna
May 4, 2009, 08:37 AM
Hunt De Ragnus dorsos (any rank has a chance of dropping them) at Duel in the Ruins..Foran Waterfall lobby on Parum. They are crazy high right now at 3.5 mil the lowest I saw last night. Of course they are not really selling at that high a price but I for one would pay up to 1.5 mil each for them.

Mizari
May 4, 2009, 11:31 AM
A few ideas:

~ low-level weapons/line shields that you don't use: these are bought not only by other low-level players but by people who want something to feed their PMs. I have an alt who sells nothing but 3* and 4* weapons and she sells out pretty much every day. It's not a whole lot but it's ~25,000 a day for stuff that you might have just lying around.

~ Photons: any photon that the NPCs don't sell can go for a good price in player shops. I wouldn't sell Megi- or Gra- photons right now since they drop a LOT in StD, but the other ones should still be valuable. Again, this won't bring in millions *instantly*, but a few thousand a day you didn't have before.

~ Perori Mates: these are used in an exchange mission and drop occasionally from Rappy Guggs in the mission Dancing Birds. Last time I checked they go for around half a million *each* (PC/PS2), and drop frequently enough so that you shouldn't have to drive yourself crazy looking for them.

~ if you find any of the following, hold onto them: Koltova Gras, Koltova Milk, Hustle Berry, Love Berry, Stamina Berry, Bitter Berry, Balji Truffle, Moatoob Truffle, Rotten Truffle, or Mad Truffle. These drop pretty frequently and can be traded for sought-after items from "The Collector" exchange mission (BR Burning Poster, Protein Can, and Mushroom Lights). You can sell these traded items for a few hundred thousand meseta each usually.

str898mustang
May 4, 2009, 11:43 AM
olpads and copernias

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
May 4, 2009, 11:55 AM
Any kind of useful synth materials will generate some cash for you.

Alnet
May 4, 2009, 12:37 PM
Olpad, Copernia, Goldania.

HUGE shortage of Goldania coming soon, thanks to all the Svaltus Swords.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 4, 2009, 12:48 PM
Run a few RoF campaigns. That'll score you some copernia, Vahra Nails, Rune Edges, and Svaltus Edges. I think I found goldania in there as well. I know I got plenty! Oh and I forgot you might land a few De Ragan tails as well. IF your lucky that is!

New_One
May 4, 2009, 01:37 PM
keep a hold of any olpads/copernias you've got until the grind boost, much higher demand.
Also ray-photons sell like crazy at the mo', so any neudaiz missions are good for them. Maybe that ice mission on moatoob drops more rays, i dunno.

Shou
May 4, 2009, 03:00 PM
Keep in mind you only have to undercut other peoples' prices a tiny bit for somone to buy from your shop. Too often do new players sundercut by like 90% >_> you wont make money that way. Relic edges, polymers and Base Ss priced 30k and lower for the win lol.

mvffin
May 5, 2009, 03:51 AM
you can get Neta Notes pretty easily from the first story mission, and those sell for a decent amount. 100-120k right now on 360, so probably double that or more on PC/PS2. ppl are just too lazy to run that story mission repeatedly for them. = )