PDA

View Full Version : perori mate board?

tjanuranus
May 4, 2009, 07:49 PM
i see it listed on the site but it doesn't have a location. anyone know where i can buy one or find it dropped?thanks. not in player shops either because they are crazy.

Randomness
May 4, 2009, 07:59 PM
A long time ago, they replaced all food board drops with made items.

Ryna
May 4, 2009, 08:05 PM
Perori Mates drop as completed items now. All food board drops were eliminated a long time ago.

tjanuranus
May 4, 2009, 09:09 PM
ok thanks everyone. i am new to this game. only been playing for 6 weeks.8-)

zandra117
May 4, 2009, 09:19 PM
I think I still have some food boards in my PM, I dont think I have any Perori Mate boards though. May I ask why you are looking for the board?

While we're talking about Perori Mates did you know that they are also in Phantasy Star IV? It was called Perolymate.

Unit D79
May 4, 2009, 10:55 PM
most likely for the bikini sets. only reason i can think of

landman
May 5, 2009, 12:14 AM
I think I still have some food boards in my PM, I dont think I have any Perori Mate boards though. May I ask why you are looking for the board?

While we're talking about Perori Mates did you know that they are also in Phantasy Star IV? It was called Perolymate.
They are also in the first game of the series called "cola" in the English version.

tjanuranus
May 5, 2009, 09:49 PM
yeah trying to make a male cast bikini but the mates are expensive! and you need a lot of them.

Unit D79
May 5, 2009, 10:45 PM
ive seen them drop on c runs on unsafe passage. its in the group of boxes in one of the larger rooms if i remember right.

Sinue_v2
May 6, 2009, 09:51 PM
They are also in the first game of the series called "cola" in the English version.

I think they were the burgers in the US version. The Cola had an odd name which I don't think was passed on or used in later games in any meaningful fashion. Perolimates became the Mono, Di, and Trimates of later titles. It's a side-mission item in PSIV and as you know it in PSU.

Borrowing some bandwidth from Ripplinger's site for you guys....
http://www.camineet.net/camineet/images/theories/peromate.jpg

He has it listed as Ruoginin.

Oh, also they didn't delete the [B] for food items, just fixed the drops to give the complete items. I think I still have a few old Perori Mate boards laying around in my PM. I don't see why there'd be a glitch involved in using one, but someone might try to scam a newb with em.