PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Dulk

Dark Phoenix5
May 4, 2009, 11:11 PM
someone please tell me i can get this friday!!!If not im gonna be even more impatient gahhhhh:-?

Ethateral
May 4, 2009, 11:18 PM
We're suppose to, so calm down. >_>;

Dark Phoenix5
May 4, 2009, 11:21 PM
yeah i know but when....?

Ethateral
May 4, 2009, 11:21 PM
This Friday. >____>; It drops from Dulk Fakis at the boss boxes.

Dark Phoenix5
May 4, 2009, 11:24 PM
Thanks!!!ur a big help lol

Now I dont have to be impatient phew

but is it in the fourth seal s2?

goldbrease
May 5, 2009, 12:08 AM
is this unit really good or something?

Chuck_Norris
May 5, 2009, 12:18 AM

No. And it looks stupid too.

beatrixkiddo
May 5, 2009, 12:19 AM

Not particularly. It's an aura with 6 STA. I'm more looking forward to Cati / Stamina which will be available in the Magashi Plan starting this friday. It has 8 STA.

xBladeM6x
May 5, 2009, 12:48 AM
No. And it looks stupid too.
LOL. To each their own.

Shou
May 5, 2009, 12:51 AM
I think it looks cool. Better than the Dark Wing...

Delete
May 5, 2009, 12:57 AM
LOL. To each their own.

Exactly :smile:

Powder Keg
May 5, 2009, 02:13 AM
I think it looks pretty badass. And 6 Sta is the best you're going to get unless you can get a Cati / Stamina as Bea mentioned...which I'm going to guess will be more difficult to get.

Dymalos
May 5, 2009, 06:33 PM
Actually I'd bank on Cati / Stamina being considerably easier. Seeing as how it'll be from the Boxes in the next branches in the Magashi Plan. How often does Vijerina/Power drop from Roar of Flames S2? Because I'd expect Heart of Dulk to be about that easy or difficult to find.

I'm also going to go Cati / Stamina over Heart, because I hate the look of any of the auras. And in the end I'd also prefer the 2 extra points of END.

PALRAPPYS
May 5, 2009, 07:14 PM
Dark Wing > All.

Unless we're talking Whitill Wing, which is > Dark Wing > All. :p

Yes I know they're going to be used by nearly everyone (especially noobs), but I freaking love wings.

Bitzen
May 5, 2009, 07:27 PM
Dark Wing > All.

Unless we're talking Whitill Wing, which is > Dark Wing > All. :p

Yes I know they're going to be used by nearly everyone (especially noobs), but I freaking love wings.

I'm also looking forward to Whitill because it adds HP/recov too, doesn't it?

PALRAPPYS
May 5, 2009, 07:29 PM
I'm also looking forward to Whitill because it adds HP/recov too, doesn't it?

I don't know if that's true, but that's what the rumor is. Rumor also says Dark Wing gives PP recovery; thought I'd mention that too.

Randomness
May 5, 2009, 07:53 PM
Actually I'd bank on Cati / Stamina being considerably easier. Seeing as how it'll be from the Boxes in the next branches in the Magashi Plan. How often does Vijerina/Power drop from Roar of Flames S2? Because I'd expect Heart of Dulk to be about that easy or difficult to find.

I'm also going to go Cati / Stamina over Heart, because I hate the look of any of the auras. And in the end I'd also prefer the 2 extra points of END.

I'd use Whitill Wings because they look nice... if we ever get them.

But yeah, the units from Magashi Plan are all awesome. Every single one of them. And they should be easier to come by... I hope.

Ryno
May 6, 2009, 03:21 PM
Not particularly. It's an aura with 6 STA. I'm more looking forward to Cati / Stamina which will be available in the Magashi Plan starting this friday. It has 8 STA.

same here i'm looking for cati / stamina as well to replace my hard / stamina. that's why i've been majority saving my megi - spheres. and waiting till friday.

ShadowDragon28
May 6, 2009, 05:54 PM
Heart of Dulk and Dark Wing (or Darkness Wing in JP PSU) are two units I've wanted since PSU:AotI first came out.

autumn
May 6, 2009, 09:40 PM
Dark Wing does increase PP recovery and Whitil Wing has a HP regen (can't remember is its Level 2 or 3 though and too lazy to look it up)

Dark Phoenix5
May 6, 2009, 11:50 PM
ok so im guessin u get dark wing by tradin megispheres and heart of dulk by opening the boss boxes?

Aeris
May 7, 2009, 12:09 AM
ok so im guessin u get dark wing by tradin megispheres and heart of dulk by opening the boss boxes?

Yes, also i want this unit for my beast, should look good on her.

Dark Phoenix5
May 7, 2009, 12:12 AM
Yes, also i want this unit for my beast, should look on her.

which unit?

Aeris
May 7, 2009, 12:13 AM
Was talking about Heart of Dulk.

Dark Phoenix5
May 7, 2009, 12:14 AM
hell yeah!!!I just hope it dont take an arm and leg for me to get

landman
May 7, 2009, 12:37 AM
I had to search for a video of this aura because I was not familiar with it, and I couldn't be less interested, I thought it was the one with brown orbs around you, don't know how it's named, but it has been in the game since version 1, I saw it in those lumia pictures taken by some hacker.

The Overlord
May 8, 2009, 03:01 AM
Person 1: Hey, I think it looks cool.

Person 2: No it looks stupid cause I think so and whatever I think is always
right so what I like currently is clearly the better option.

Person 1: Leave me alone you big bully! (or) **** you.

Person 2:Haha pathetic, enjoy your Heart of Dookie.

(Locked Thread)