PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 A few questions for you guys

SStrikerR
May 5, 2009, 10:06 PM
So, I'm considering rejoining PSU for the remainder of the event, and maybe for a little bit after. I was never much good at finding items/leveling/grinding in general, so I'll be more laid-back when I play. So, onto the questions.

1) What should I know about the event? When does it end? How fast do you level?
2) Do people still grind missions like white beast all the time?
3) How big is the population currently?
4) Who's gonna give me free rares? =P (kidding)
5) Is holy hallucination out yet? I want my spread needle.

Deragonite
May 5, 2009, 10:18 PM
1. You don't need to know much because you'll figure it all out very quickly. If you must, check here: http://psupedia.info/Shred_the_Darkness. Event ends May 22nd.
2. When has this every been a no?
3. 1-4 stars
5. Nope

ashley50
May 5, 2009, 11:16 PM
1) learning by doing
2) ask yourself, you should know the answer.
3) this is the PC/PS2 side you're talking about. You should know this!
4) Get them yourself
5) No. If you played ANY GBR AT ALL, you should know the pattern!

SStrikerR
May 6, 2009, 06:51 AM
1) learning by doing Will do.

2) ask yourself, you should know the answer. Well, it never hurts to hope that after half a year things could change.

3) this is the PC/PS2 side you're talking about. You should know this! Well during events the population gets weird, but I suppose I could've figured it out. 4 during event, 1 otherwise?

4) Get them yourself ^^^^^^^(notice the kidding?)

5) No. If you played ANY GBR AT ALL, you should know the pattern! Never did gbr, never will.

Mizari
May 6, 2009, 09:47 AM
1) this event lasts until May 22nd (i.e. the normal Friday AM update on that date). The next update this Friday AM will bring us the last regular mission, The Fourth Seal, as well as possibly an update to the side-story mission The Magashi Plan. Leveling is pretty good in this event, whether you run in groups or do The Magashi Plan mission which is solo-only. On May 8th we will also see a GBR running concurrently with StD, encompassing the three main StD missions. Sorry if you don't like GBRs, but that's what the event missions will be included in for the duration of StD.

2) White Beast is still a favorite, although I've heard of a lot of people doing the relatively recent SEED Express in Parum, also. However, most people are event-grinding right now because of the good rare drop opportunities.

3) PC/PS2 gets about a star and a half on Caelum (Uni 2) at peak times. It might go up when the next event mission is released. Not sure about 360.

4) Yeah, sure...want some catilium/mot walna/Vahra Nails? :lol:

5) Holy Hallucination is not out yet. There will supposedly be a Guardians Colony GBR coming up sometime after StD ends. HH will probably be released sometime around then.