PDA

View Full Version : PC Extra Mode Limits + Dagger of Serafi

Wayu
May 5, 2009, 10:11 PM
Okay, just confirming the limits of the Extra Mode:
Max level is 100
Only three jobs, max level 10
Max Female Newman MST is apparently around 1227, max TP is around 530?

I've got my PM to a GX-410 series at production level 30 somehow, and what else is there to do besides create a new character? All the missions have been S-ranked at some time or another, I've killed Dulk Falkis in less than a minute (I timed it), my parent's aren't gonna let me get online anytime soon, and I can't exactly buy AoTI since I'm overseas...

Also, I have gotten all the S-Ranked weapons except the Blackbull, Svaltus Sword, and Dagger of Serafi. I know you find the latter in the Dark Satellite mission from Bel Pannons (or so PSUpedia says), but what are the chances? I must've gone through at least 20 runs, and all I've gotten are 10 Nanoresins and 2 Whitill Wings...

Nuclearranger
May 5, 2009, 10:31 PM
Well you have done just about everything so...

1. Find some cash put it on a visa gift card, Buy AOTI and get online with that card.
They work just like a credit card but they are more like a cash card.

Or

2. Make a new character.
or
3. Your done... get a new game or somthing.

Wayu
May 6, 2009, 06:31 AM
Okay.......but where do you get a Visa gift card? >.<

syouz
May 6, 2009, 02:11 PM
Okay.......but where do you get a Visa gift card? >.<
albertosons , vons , wal-mart
:-?

Wayu
May 8, 2009, 02:39 AM
Yeah...uh...I live in Japan. lol. It's not like I can get my sick brother to fly overseas just to get AOtI.

Though he wouldn't really complain. If he weren't dead sick.

Sano
May 8, 2009, 02:46 AM
Couldn't you just get someone to buy it for you and you pay them? lol. For exampe: A member of these forums, a site mod perhaps if you don't trust anyone? Gotta think outside the box! ^^ Or in this case... outside the country? lol

**Edit**
Wait a sec.. I was just thinking... all you need is the JP Version of AoTI? or do you want the US version? I get paid next Friday. The game only costs like $10 ($20 at most lol). Let me know what you need ^^

Chuck_Norris
May 8, 2009, 02:48 AM
Or y'know, get the Japanese version.