PDA

View Full Version : PSU First S rank weapons

Hulksmash
May 7, 2009, 04:46 PM
What was teh first s rank weapon ever in teh game?

DreXxiN
May 7, 2009, 04:51 PM
Crea Doubles, I beleive. Back when things were "rare". Got my first one after 104 runs of Unsafe Passage S.

Anduril
May 7, 2009, 05:14 PM
OH, yeah Crea Doubles definitively were. Stupid me, not reading the first post well. :P

Powder Keg
May 7, 2009, 05:18 PM
Unless Drex is correct, I believe the first set of S-ranks were available when we got Rainbow Beast S2, which was Uransara, Deva-zashi, Shi-Kikami, and Fuka-misaki boards.

Randomness
May 7, 2009, 05:19 PM
Crea Doubles was the first S-rank to become available.

Halarod was the second, with Demons Above S.

I believe the first S rank I got was probably Song for Death.

CJ Johnny
May 7, 2009, 05:20 PM
For me. This is sys.
1st was a 50% Crimsom
2nd was a 46% Sarafi Dagger
3rd was a 46% Light Carriguine-Rucar
Before that was some C, B and A. Any % that are lower then 30. I feed it to my PM.

To buy, 1st was a Blackbull. Can't remember too well. But, This is way back.

Dum me, lol
Yes, 1st available S-Rank was 'Crea Doubles'. 2nd was 'Halarod'

Was it P-Wand were the 3rd?

Hulksmash
May 7, 2009, 05:21 PM
thanks guys my mind was just wandering while i was doing a mission ^.^

Randomness
May 7, 2009, 05:23 PM
Unless Drex is correct, I believe the first set of S-ranks were available when we got Rainbow Beast S2, which was Uransara, Deva-zashi, Shi-Kikami, and Fuka-misaki boards.

Lol no. We got S-ranks from S rank missions.

The first S rank missions were Linear Line ones, followed by the first two Parum missions, then the Onma route.

GeekRuler
May 7, 2009, 05:49 PM
My first S-rank was a simple Crimson, then again it was during 1up and they dropped like candy, like most rares in those missions :D

Alnet
May 7, 2009, 05:51 PM
Crea Doubles. Dropped from the first mission on a high difficulty with enemies at or above LV50. It was ludicrously difficult to find and synthesize at its arrival, though.

If you mean personally, it was a Meteor Cannon from Mad Beasts S2 in the summer of 2007. It took about 3 days of nonstop running.

Powder Keg
May 7, 2009, 05:53 PM
Lol no. We got S-ranks from S rank missions.

The first S rank missions were Linear Line ones, followed by the first two Parum missions, then the Onma route.

lol. Then drex was right. I forgot about the Halarod (boss drops..)

Did Mad Beasts S2 come before the other Neudaiz ones? I forget.

stinkyfish97
May 7, 2009, 06:20 PM
After finding out that the Halarod was Newman only exclusive I quite being a human FT. :( Thats about when I discovered WT, who was a great class back in the day pre 1up cup and expansion. And ever since I have played Protranser/GT on my main. Cant let all those spells I lvled up back in the day go to waste. But I think I am sticking with Protanser from here on out. I find it fun soloing and actually having to work some and not just have it be boring for me.

autumn
May 7, 2009, 07:32 PM
First S rank I had was a halarod given to me by a friend. I was so excited at the time seeing as I liked the effects on it ^^; I also remember my pals having a fight over a 2 Headed Ragnus, those were the days.

Do we even have any 'rare' items anymore? :wacko:

Chuck_Norris
May 7, 2009, 07:39 PM
First S rank I had was a halarod given to me by a friend. I was so excited at the time seeing as I liked the effects on it ^^; I also remember my pals having a fight over a 2 Headed Ragnus, those were the days.

Nanoresin. Do you EVER see that drop in S2?

Alnet
May 7, 2009, 09:30 PM
So tell me all about your palette of 6 50% Amore Tippies. :wacko:

System-Id
May 7, 2009, 11:08 PM
2-Headed Ragnus =3
and i loved it

pikachief
May 7, 2009, 11:44 PM
I actually love "quizzing" people on PSU by asking what is our 1st 2nd and 3rd S rank weapons. 1st Crea doubles, 2nd Halarod and 3rd the love bow followed by the halp serafi shortly after it (we got the love bow shortly after our first S2's which didnt drop S ranks yet)

i also ask people what our first S run adn S2 runs were (S=Both Linear Line missions, and Musuraki Defense and S2=Both Linear Line Missions and well u all know, seabed -_-)

unicorn
May 7, 2009, 11:46 PM
Hirokteri in 1up. I still have it this day.

xgp
May 8, 2009, 01:22 AM
back in the day my first s rank was a Crimsom that i cud not ues and i was so happey to have it i jast about jump out of my skin

MSAksion
May 8, 2009, 02:41 AM
My first S rank ever was a Halarod. Back when a full made one sold for an obscene 75 million meseta. I was one of the first to have it.

When i whipped it out and threw a 21+ rabarta back when 30 was the max - people would see the flash and go 'OHHH AHHHHHH"

Now i donate halarods to the donation box in hopes of finding a blue & white Miko >_>

darthplagis
May 8, 2009, 03:21 AM
yeah i remember when someone was in a HSM run with a deva zashi. LOL then the 2 headed ragnus started dropping from from parum haha good times.

i also remember nearly falling out with a 'friend' (he was more of a hanger on TBH) when the daiga-misaki board dropped off an S2 tengoh and he had jumped into our party just as my other friend picked it up and it went to the other guy who just joined (it was locked but we used the same PW all the time).

i never did get the muzzel fever to drop in all my runs of endrum remnants with no scape dolls, although i did get my killer shot maxxed :) doing it.

these new players aint got a clue how HARD it was to get an S rank never mind good % ones.

and amore tippies are not that good, kinda rare but novelty only im afraid alnet

Kinako78
May 8, 2009, 03:50 AM
I think my first S rank was Halp Serafi.

Dragwind
May 8, 2009, 05:25 PM
The "first" S rank item in the game was most likely hacked in before an important PSU update came about that restricted such activity. Almost all the S ranks were leaked during the early stages of PSU, but the problem was that most people couldn't equip them yet. As for the first officially released S ranks, it has to be either Halarod or Crea Doubles. Mine was the Halp Serafi when it first came out due to not caring about the Halarod or Crea Doubles at the time.

Powder Keg
May 9, 2009, 01:07 AM
My first obtained S rank board was a Deva-zashi, which I gave to a friend, and the board failed. Then a Two-Headed Ragnus which I sold for meseta, and then a Gizaha-zashi which I actually decided to keep.

It wasn't until 1up where I actually started finding useful items.