PDA

View Full Version : dulk fakis drop change?

EK Dynomite
May 7, 2009, 09:11 PM
A while ago even before mission carnival I was roaming around on psupedia until I saw The Fourth Seal. When I looked at the drops it said black heart(aura). I was like " Oh, cool those are gonna go down." Now today I checked again and the Black heart was not there anymore. Any reason why it's gone?:-?

beatrixkiddo
May 7, 2009, 09:30 PM
It was never confirmed JP side, as far as I know.

hunterseifer
May 7, 2009, 09:48 PM
PSUpedia is a part of wikipedia, so not all information on it is accurate, sometimes even false thats why its changed from time to time. It even says that somewhere on the site.

HadesAlmighty
May 7, 2009, 10:08 PM
translation error for heart of dulk maybe? Just a guess.

EK Dynomite
May 7, 2009, 10:13 PM
nah HoD was there also

beatrixkiddo
May 7, 2009, 10:54 PM
PSUpedia is a part of wikipedia

what?

hunterseifer
May 8, 2009, 01:20 AM
what?

Well isnt it? havent you noticed the layout,name(only subbed the wiki for psu) and its guide is known as media wiki guide? well idc if it is or not but it can have the same problems,It can be edited by anyone that can log onto it, same as wiki therefor the info cant always be accurate since ppl can either mistake something or try to BS ppl, I'm only saying w/e is written there isnt in stone.Stuff changes like names of stuff ex. no download for US on playstation portable so chances are no whitill wing for us ._.;

Lunairetic
May 8, 2009, 03:29 AM
Pretty sure its the same engine, but they're not linked in any shape or form besides that.

Mason Cain
May 8, 2009, 03:35 AM
PSUpedia is obviously part of the greater wiki whole. Using that engine and template, and the whole way the site and every other wiki works is what MAKES it part of wikipedia.

All wikis are pretty much the same, and yes they can be edited and therefore abused by just about anyone. There are a whole bunch of safeguards in place, and popular ones are usually monitored closely by the main contributors, but bad stuff happens.

DPShiro
May 8, 2009, 06:04 PM
It does drop! :D

proof:
http://www.shingela.se/upload/blackheart.jpg

YAY YAY

ThePendragon
May 8, 2009, 06:11 PM
PSUPedia uses the same backend software as wikipedia, but that does not relate it in any way to wikipedia. I run a wiki that uses the same backend as well, and I can assure we have no association with wikipedia. It's open source software, available to all. Think of it like these boards, they use VBulletin, so do my boards, but I don't own PSO-World, nor they my boards. Although VBulletin isn't free.

EspioKaos
May 8, 2009, 06:19 PM
Back to the original topic, I'd like to post this here to clear things up on why the Black Heart disappeared from our drop chart. Copy-pasted from my post (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1212133#1212133) at the official fourm:

The unit was removed from our Dulk Fakis drop chart template because it seemed to be an event-exclusive drop, as none had been reported (on the JP server, specifically SEED Awakened S3) as dropping from Fakis since the event. Since the template was still being used in our article for The 4th System, this reflected back by removing the unit when it should have stayed. Our mistake. Anyway, I was able to squeeze a quick edit in a little while ago before the wiki went into busy mode again to fix this.

darthplagis
May 8, 2009, 08:58 PM
is it an S2 only drop? seems a bit silly as its a B rank and the heart of dulk would be the obvious S rank replacement