PDA

View Full Version : SEGA IS LAZY

Roberto14
May 8, 2009, 12:19 AM
im waiting and planned on waking up madd early to play and check out the new update for may 8th buttt noooooooooooooo sega gotta be so lazy and push it too may 9th THANKS ALLOT SEGA IT MAY BE JUST ONE DAY BUT STILL !!!!!!!:-?

ChibiBecca
May 8, 2009, 12:24 AM
but updates are always on the Thursday night, not the day itself? :)

Mizari
May 8, 2009, 12:27 AM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=104201

I think it's been established by now that the May 9th thing was a typo. Besides, Sega doesn't strike me as an outfit that would work on a Friday night/Saturday morning to do *anything*. If they were really lazy, we wouldn't be getting the update for another week :lol:

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 12:38 AM
Why isn't this thread closed yet? DON'T PLAY THE GAME IF YOU COMPLAIN! You DON'T have to pay or play. Flaimbait thread right here.

hunterseifer
May 8, 2009, 12:52 AM
but updates are always on the Thursday night, not the day itself? :)

:lol: owned

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 8, 2009, 01:31 AM
Why isn't this thread closed yet? DON'T PLAY THE GAME IF YOU COMPLAIN! You DON'T have to pay or play. Flaimbait thread right here.

Flame bait poster right here

ThaiSoup
May 8, 2009, 01:36 AM
The whaaambulance is on its way.

xBladeM6x
May 8, 2009, 01:37 AM
IT WAS A TYPO. THE EVENT WILL BE HERE MAY 8TH.

Geeze. Sometimes you would think you have to do research before complaining.

Endykins
May 8, 2009, 01:39 AM
Slapchop gonna get you.

Kinako78
May 8, 2009, 03:44 AM
And even if it hadn't been a typo, what's one more day?

Aries2384
May 8, 2009, 04:11 AM
And even if it hadn't been a typo, what's one more day?

Another excuse for the hopelessly-PSU-addicted peoples to find another reason to bitch about this game. ~Sigh~ I wish people would find something else constructive to do with their time. Like go make meseta.. instead of sitting in the lobby begging.

Shinko
May 8, 2009, 04:21 AM
Flame bait poster right here

lol had to comment on that

IT WAS A TYPO. THE EVENT WILL BE HERE MAY 8TH.

Geeze. Sometimes you would think you have to do research before complaining.

Geeze you could have just told him it was a typo instead of being an ass about it. Why is so many ppl on here so rude?

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 8, 2009, 04:32 AM
lol had to comment on that

Geeze you could have just told him it was a typo instead of being an ass about it. Why is so many ppl on here so rude?

Contrary to popular belief, I am always lurking, but save my posts for the dumbest things I feel I have seen or general info.