PDA

View Full Version : So confused man

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 12:44 PM
"Why are women retarded?"

Outrider
May 8, 2009, 12:55 PM
WHAT.

I don't even know how to respond to that.

Cracka_J
May 8, 2009, 12:56 PM
wat..

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 01:00 PM
I dont even know....really, I dont. Confusing to me too.
There I fixed it lol....

SabZero
May 8, 2009, 01:01 PM
Tell about the circumstance you hear that expression. It might help. Maybe it means the stage before being a couple. Courtship involves talking. *shrug*

Dhylec
May 8, 2009, 01:24 PM
a little search won't hurt, if ya want him ;3
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=50452

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 01:31 PM
hahaha well, I changed the thread name...oops?

Outrider
May 8, 2009, 01:31 PM
I just don't understand how talking with women somehow means they're bored with you.

I MEAN COME ON WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 01:33 PM
I DON'T KNOW! lol....

Sayara
May 8, 2009, 02:23 PM
Calm down man :]

TalHex
May 8, 2009, 02:26 PM
d00d... you need to like... take a chill pill or something...

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 02:26 PM
eh, I'm calm...just really confused........oh well, I think I'm over it now lol.

Vanzazikon
May 8, 2009, 02:29 PM
What was the question? TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 02:30 PM
it was "Why are women retarded?" not exactly, but pretty much.

Vanzazikon
May 8, 2009, 02:32 PM
Woot? I'm guessing you had a weird reason why you asked that, amirite?

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 02:33 PM
Kinda....the girl was like, we aren't going out, we are just "talking", and I was like, huh...wtf does that mean?
(fixed original post)

TalHex
May 8, 2009, 02:35 PM
it means you are in the 'just friends' category, d00d

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 02:35 PM
:o nah, I don't think thats it..........No, thats definetly not it.
"d00d"

TalHex
May 8, 2009, 02:40 PM
denial, don't let it get you down d00d

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 02:44 PM
Well, there are certain events that don't happen with other friends on a normal basis. It's not denial, it's just well, maybe.....d00d

TalHex
May 8, 2009, 02:45 PM
kinky :wacko:

[spoiler-box]d00d[/spoiler-box]

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 02:48 PM
Well, that would make me not in the friends...wouldn't it?
[SPOILER]d00d[/SPOILER-BOX]
Oh well, I'll worry about this later...Time for bed now! (I swear I'm an insomniac)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 8, 2009, 02:52 PM
Why are women retarted? All i can say is date my ex-fiancee. The upside is you'll know the answer. The downside is that you'll be a couple thousand dollars poorer, every ounce of dignity will be gone, and it'll take you a couple years to stop looking behind you to see if she is there waiting to drag you back to the hell you thought you got away from.

Outrider
May 8, 2009, 02:56 PM
Well, there are certain events that don't happen with other friends on a normal basis. It's not denial, it's just well, maybe.....d00d

It's called "friends with benefits."

Vanzazikon
May 8, 2009, 02:56 PM
Kinda....the girl was like, we aren't going out, we are just "talking", and I was like, huh...wtf does that mean?
(fixed original post)What? She said something weird? What made you say, "wtf does that mean?"

Btw, what made her retarded?

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 02:57 PM
LMAO dude. or should I say d00d? I feel your pain from a past relationship, though I wasn't engaged, just had am expensive girlfriend. I'm too young to worry about long-term, but it would be nice to have someone not so....retarded in my life, or someone that doesn't say "talking" to describe a relationship.

What made her retarded was; first starting the relationship, wanting to be in a relationship, then saying she doesn't want to be in one... Second, she wants to hang out and whatnot still, but then says the weird shit she says (about the relationshit) not existing. It just confuses the hell out of me, so I guess in a way she made me the retard..

Vanzazikon
May 8, 2009, 03:02 PM
Man, you're one naive dood.

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 03:08 PM
So true, I've never been in a long-term relationship, I think the longest I've been in one is like 2 months. I also kinda got a later start than my friends with relationships. My first date was when I went to my dates homecoming when I was a freshman in high school. ( I was 14) But we never went out after that.

On an off note; I was watching TV and typing on pso-w and noticed my tv on VH-1, and I saw some creepy little pageant girls with fake teeth and more make-up than a wrinkly ol' lady. Is anyone else creaped out by these little pageant girls? :wacko:

Shadowpawn
May 8, 2009, 03:20 PM
LMAO dude. or should I say d00d? I feel your pain from a past relationship, though I wasn't engaged, just had am expensive girlfriend. I'm too young to worry about long-term, but it would be nice to have someone not so....retarded in my life, or someone that doesn't say "talking" to describe a relationship.

What made her retarded was; first starting the relationship, wanting to be in a relationship, then saying she doesn't want to be in one... Second, she wants to hang out and whatnot still, but then says the weird shit she says (about the relationshit) not existing. It just confuses the hell out of me, so I guess in a way she made me the retard..

You're just a "friend with benefits". Just chill and go with the flow.

Volcompat321
May 8, 2009, 03:23 PM
I guess I'll have to :-? oh well.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 8, 2009, 03:26 PM
Here is some advice Vol, if your woman pesters you 24/7 about a "ring" she might not be the one for you. Thats what mine did and i broke down and bought her one. Right before I moved back in with my parents she ripped off the ring and told me to take it. It hurt plenty much. But enough about my Tale of Woe to answer your question as to why women are "retarted" it's because they have those, and I quote a guy I talked to at a bar, "stupid emotions that only broads get". There is your answer.

Shadowpawn
May 8, 2009, 03:42 PM
The misogyny in this thread is rising ever so dearly. >_>

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 8, 2009, 03:49 PM
Agh, sorry for being a bit emo there folks. My first experience was a horrible one but I learned alot from it. I wouldn't worry so much Vol as your still young. You'll find someone soon. You just gotta keep the faith.

Outrider
May 8, 2009, 04:22 PM
The misogyny in this thread is rising ever so dearly. >_>

Yeah, where's Shin?

OP, as both Shadowpawn and I have stated, it looks like you're just a friend with benefits. If you're not okay with that, then break it off. If you're both okay with it, just enjoy each other for what you're doing and leave it at that.

It won't last forever, and then you can go worry about a serious relationship.

Cracka_J
May 8, 2009, 04:43 PM
It's called "friends with benefits."

I think the term you're looking for is "fuckbuddy".

:-)

SabZero
May 8, 2009, 04:49 PM
"Why are women retarded?"

So you think you're clever by editing your post. Ok.

Misogynist and retard is YOU. :nerd:

Moo2u
May 9, 2009, 10:38 PM
This thread....is the best thread....