PDA

View Full Version : Any new weapons in update, non-event drops?

Mason Cain
May 9, 2009, 02:03 AM
Any new drops not related to the event?

Really want to see some old fave PSO weapons reappear! :D

stormtrooperx
May 9, 2009, 02:08 AM
why don't you do the mision and find out!!!!!

Mason Cain
May 9, 2009, 02:16 AM
When you say "the mision" I assume you are referring to the event mission added, which indicates your poor ability to read my post.

I asked about drops not relating to the event. Everyone and their dog already has every single item added from the events already.

I wondered if there were new weapons added to other missions - the update info posted here suggested there was, but with no actual info.

Next time, before trying to be a smartass, turn off your PC and leave.

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 9, 2009, 03:11 AM
When you say "the mision" I assume you are referring to the event mission added, which indicates your poor ability to read my post.

I asked about drops not relating to the event. Everyone and their dog already has every single item added from the events already.

I wondered if there were new weapons added to other missions - the update info posted here suggested there was, but with no actual info.

Next time, before trying to be a smartass, turn off your PC and leave.

Stormtrooperx isnt the brightest person on these forums Mason you should see some of the replies and post he/she made in the past.

But to anwser your question go to www.psupedia.com. Your anwser to everything you want to know online about psu. Like updates drop charts etc.:-)

S-T-H
May 9, 2009, 03:24 AM
I don't believe there have been any additions to non-event related content since the event started.

Mason Cain
May 9, 2009, 06:05 AM
Yeah I do check psupedia.info for various things, it was just the official blurb, beneath the event stuff said "New weapons etc added in" so was unsure if that meant the other missions may have gotten new stuff.

Can I haz Demo Comet? :D

Magus_84
May 9, 2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah I do check psupedia.info for various things, it was just the official blurb, beneath the event stuff said "New weapons etc added in" so was unsure if that meant the other missions may have gotten new stuff.

Can I haz Demo Comet? :D

Demo Comet hasn't even been released for JP PSU yet. Check the topics that say "JP Update" when they come up.

Watch for Demo Comet there. Wait six to eight months, and we may have it.

Or you could always, y'know, go play PSO. >_> Or PS:P.

It'd be nice if ST could create new weapons, instead of continuing the path of trying to appease PSO fanboys by adding all the stuff from that into PSU. :( (And yes, I played PSO.)

But I digress onto a personal annoyance that really has nothing to do with you. Watch the JP update topics. They'll tell you when it's released.

Itachi1990
May 9, 2009, 10:50 AM
I think what it meant by new weps added it means the new stuff in the 4th system...

Lsbd
May 9, 2009, 12:11 PM
Well, i havent seen any..
I hope their are..D:

Ethateral
May 9, 2009, 01:50 PM
It's focused around the event right now, currently. ;o Stormtrooperx isn't the brightest crayon in the box. Pay no heed to their posts.

Warlock01
May 9, 2009, 03:25 PM
Stormtrooperx isnt the brightest person on these forums Mason you should see some of the replies and post he/she made in the past.

But to anwser your question go to www.psupedia.com. Your anwser to everything you want to know online about psu. Like updates drop charts etc.:-)

psupedia.info :p not .com