PDA

View Full Version : Rare missions

SStrikerR
May 9, 2009, 01:48 PM
So, I finally got a rare misison awarded to my character for once.

If I change characters and play a mission, does it go away?
If I stay on this character and play another mission, does it go away?
Can I play it on another character?

Basically I'd prefer to save it for a few weeks so I could use it for holy hallucination, but I don't know if that's possible.

Ethateral
May 9, 2009, 01:52 PM
If you change characters, it stays till you play that mission. In other words, you can still run normal missions while keeping your rawr mission. However, it's only for THAT character. No others. Hope this helped~ <3 :3

SStrikerR
May 9, 2009, 01:54 PM
So, wait, lemme see if I got that.
I can't play my rare mission on another character.
I can play normal misisons on the char that got it, without losing the rare mission.
It won't go away till I play a rare mission.

pinkace
May 9, 2009, 02:26 PM
correctamundo. wouldn't it be funny if like, a week later you go to Parum just for kicks and find the rare mission is still a choice?

Turb0
May 9, 2009, 02:30 PM
The rare mission is tied to the character you get it on so you can do whatever you want on a different character and it'll still be there on the original character you got it on. Also, I'm not sure if waiting for Holy Hallucination is the best idea, that's probably more like a few months away.

SStrikerR
May 9, 2009, 02:36 PM
Well the char I got it on can't even do S2 yet, which is what I need...so more time is good.
Last question: Can I get a rare missions on more than one char at once?

Warlock01
May 9, 2009, 03:16 PM
you can have a maximium of 4 rare missions but only 1 on each charachter.

there is no s2 rank on the rare missions only s rank so anyone over 75 can play.