PDA

View Full Version : 360: LAG!!

Beast Boy
May 9, 2009, 02:22 PM
is anyone else having major lag problems

i join a party and half way in mission i get disconnected from live but it still lets me when the mission with the same people when i press my guide it just says connect to xbox live if i click that i get lagged back to title screen

also i cant send simple mail or talk during mission (text)

reply here tell me if this is happening to u

trade list - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2305803#post2305803

ashley50
May 9, 2009, 02:23 PM
happened to me yesterday, but all is fine today.

oh wait...you're on 360. Nvm...

Beast Boy
May 9, 2009, 02:24 PM
only started with me this today

i cant even start my gow1 ir join partys i lag out and crash everytime its xbox live more then psu

Warlock01
May 9, 2009, 03:21 PM
happens to me all the time when this event started and the weekend arrived. its down to the sheer number's of player's online. i just play when american's are asleep so i dont have problems.

but if your really stuck, try this. it helped me a LOT and reduced my disconnections.

___

Xbox 360 players who attempt to connect to the Phantasy Star Universe game servers and receive an Interrupt Request error message must not use the RETRY function. When encountering this error, please select DISCONNECT and return to the Main Menu, before attempting to log in again. This process may need to be repeated more than once.

Also, If you are experiencing repeated Interrupt Request errors with the Xbox 360 version of Phantasy Star Universe, please change your DNS settings on your console. The primary DNS number should be 4.2.2.1 and the secondary DNS number should be 4.2.2.2. Here are some easy to follow steps if you do not know how to access your DNS settings on your Xbox 360.

1. From the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade.
2. Select Network Settings
3. Select Edit Settings
4. Select DNS Settings
5. Select Manual Settings
6. Input 4.2.2.1 for the primary DNS number and 4.2.2.2 as the secondary DNS number.
7. Test the connection to see if your connection still works.
8. Play the game and see if it will log you in.

SEGA is aware of this issue and actively working to resolve it. Please continue to use this temporary solution while a fix for the issue is prepared. Thank you for your patience.

mvffin
May 9, 2009, 05:55 PM
I've been having small lag problems, but the big problem is when I try to log into XBL or PSU. It usually takes me 5-6 tries to log into PSU, and 2-3 times to sign on XBL. It just started on Friday, so I don't think its on my end.

My friends in-game are having lag spikes on PSU as well, one of my friends has lagged out 4-5 times in the past couple days, which is more than he's lagged in the past few months. I think its an XBL thing. Maybe only for certain areas.

NDW
May 9, 2009, 07:13 PM
I have been having some lag dealing with messaging.

S4CT4L1TY
May 9, 2009, 08:00 PM
yep samme on my end it frikin sux

Warlock01
May 10, 2009, 03:56 AM
looks like microsoft were doing something with xbox live all weekend so far. i keep signing in and out and i get a message saying
"your online status has changed, it is not possible to continue playing. you will be returned to the title screen"

or something along those lines.

Pwincess
May 10, 2009, 04:27 AM
I have had lag also. I decided to run my cable straight to my modem, and it works fine now. hopefully that might help.

Genoa
May 10, 2009, 02:46 PM
The server has been horrible on pc/ps2 as well lately today...
At least for me and my party...