PDA

View Full Version : AotI GUARDIANS Formal Cast

Bupon
May 10, 2009, 04:30 PM
Does any one know if the GUARDIANS Formal will be for Casts as well? If so will their be any items added to this list for things you need to trade for it. Also can any one post a pic of it from the JP servers. I thought I saw some pic of Casts with them on before in one of the forums but I cant seem to find it. Also does any one have any ideal of when it will be coming to the Xbox 360 servers? Also where can I find a Igg Crown they are a lot of money right now so I'm looking to farm it. Any help would be nice, Thank you.

HienkyakuX
May 10, 2009, 04:44 PM
Well that clothing's can't be use by cast. For colors see this link http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/2591/guardians_formal/ and as for the Igg Crown you need to find Rappy Igg. That's the rare enemy from Dancing birds and Flowery Pursuit any rank can drop it.

Edit: btw Igg Crown will be an area drop from Forest lv150+ (at the time of MAG+)

Ryno
May 10, 2009, 05:06 PM
yes currently the igg crown is expensive in player shops on the 360 servers right.
so far there are 2 for 60mil and the rest are stracks

Bupon
May 11, 2009, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the info but I still need to know if they have it for casts. They have the Mikunas Set so why not this? It would be nice if a person who plays on the JP servers can tell me if they see people with it.

Chuck_Norris
May 11, 2009, 12:46 AM
Thanks for the info but I still need to know if they have it for casts. They have the Mikunas Set so why not this? It would be nice if a person who plays on the JP servers can tell me if they see people with it.

There is no CAST version.

Bupon
May 11, 2009, 12:47 AM
OMG, nooooooo. Why would they do this to me...

_Vyser_
May 11, 2009, 01:09 AM
Hmm I wonder why this outfit is going to be fleshies-only. They could at least release some Magashi parts :/ At least I have two male fleshies to get this for :D

Anduril
May 11, 2009, 01:15 AM
Hmm I wonder why this outfit is going to be fleshies-only. They could at least release some Magashi parts :/ At least I have two male fleshies to get this for :D
GUARDIANS Formal is a female outfit, although males do get the Illuminus coat.

FOnewearl-Lina
May 11, 2009, 01:26 AM
That's right, formal is flesh onry.

_Vyser_
May 11, 2009, 01:47 AM
GUARDIANS Formal is a female outfit, although males do get the Illuminus coat.

Oh oops, got them mixed up. Thanks for correcting me. Guess it's time to sleep if I'm making mistakes like that -_-; Night everyone.

Lsbd
May 11, 2009, 08:13 PM
The 360 version, their is a CAST version of Formalwear.
Its just..expensive.
Of course, assuming you mean formalwear.

Chuck_Norris
May 11, 2009, 08:15 PM
The 360 version, their is a CAST version of Formalwear.
Its just..expensive.
Of course, assuming you mean formalwear.

No, GUARDIANS Formal.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/2591/guardians_formal/