PDA

View Full Version : Whittil wing, Heart of Onma

EK Dynomite
May 10, 2009, 05:21 PM
Anyone know when these 2 will come out? I was looking foward to the wings.

Hrith
May 10, 2009, 07:01 PM
Whitill Wing... came out with The Innocent Girl mission on the Japanese servers, by uplinking your PS:P character. So we may never see it =/

Heart of Onma drops from Lv150+ Onmagoug. At least one event has that boss at that level.

Ryno
May 10, 2009, 07:14 PM
I have a question
I think i've ask this question before a while back.
But now When does Safety Heart and killing hearts come out?
now that i have seen how its aura looks like during lighting carnival.

Ruru
May 10, 2009, 09:10 PM
as hrith said we may never see whitill wings.
unless they allow SoA to upload them in a mission on our servers at some point.

Chuck_Norris
May 10, 2009, 09:25 PM
I'd imagine that the last prize in StD is Whitile Wing and Vivienne Fluge for everyone. That last prize Japan didn't get was probably the PA exp boost.

Arika
May 10, 2009, 10:22 PM
If we are lucky enough, you will see Innocent girl mission after this event. (JP got it as soon as STDevent end)

About the part of "download your char into PSP" (it is not upload lol, only download there). ST already changed it and allow everybody to access to that part. Ryudo just started his account last month. He never did that, but he got vivian fludge.

Note: innocent girl is very important side-story mission which help you unlock the last ending.

Kazemi
May 11, 2009, 04:08 AM
they didn't change anything with the mission. you never needed psp to the begin with, just had to download the character data (or rather, access the page that has it).

Darki
May 11, 2009, 04:44 AM
Anyways I prefer Emo Wings because of the PP... for the HP recovery I already have Giresta, but I guess if they come out I'll get them too, for the ebil-good looks. xD

stukasa
May 11, 2009, 10:52 AM
I'd imagine that the last prize in StD is Whitile Wing and Vivienne Fluge for everyone. That last prize Japan didn't get was probably the PA exp boost.
I was thinking about that too, and I think it would be a good way to get us the Whitill Wing since we probably won't get it otherwise! I guess we'll find out when we reach 100 million kills...

LuigiMario
May 11, 2009, 02:37 PM
Emo Wings

?????

Darki
May 11, 2009, 02:48 PM
?????

a.k.a. Dark Wing. : D

Astarin
May 11, 2009, 05:18 PM

Note: innocent girl is very important side-story mission which help you unlock the last ending.

This.

I seem to recall hearing that a GM said they weren't including the character download feature at all, but that doesn't mean we'd never get this mission. We may yet get the mission, and with the prizes too, especially if it's relevant to the story missions.

Kazemi
May 11, 2009, 08:45 PM
probably went like this:
* GM realizes that IG isn't coming out at the time of the release of psp and tells everyone its not coming.
* GM later realizes that its because the higher ups don't want to go out of the schedule so tells everyone it might be coming.

all they have to do is strip the requirement to have "downloaded" the data and it'll work fine. get vivian's AI up to a certain point and you get the items.

The Overlord
May 11, 2009, 11:20 PM
Anyways I prefer Emo Wings because of the PP... for the HP recovery I already have Giresta, but I guess if they come out I'll get them too, for the ebil-good looks. xD
Did you really just word that out there?