PDA

View Full Version : Character Classes

MistPhoenix
May 11, 2009, 08:03 PM
8-)Ok so I just started playing this game and I was wondering if there are any clothes from AoTI or PSU(w/o expansion) that have a resemblance to that of a ninja.
Also, I'm trying to build a ninja-based character that run the following specifications:

~NINJA class~
Weapon: Longsword(probably Agito Repica preferred)
Type: Fortefighter
Race: Human
Sex: Male
HP: moderate
TP: moderate
ATP: high
ATA: moderate
DFP: moderate
EVP: high
MST: moderate/high
STA: moderate

*The moderate/high in MST is for if I want to run a higher TECHNIC type.
*This is just what "I" prefer for my stats and outlook on my character. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I will continue to add other classes as I go along exploring different possibilities, so I may post others later. If you have a class idea, suggest to put them in this thread. Thanks

ZyphNeko
May 11, 2009, 08:14 PM
Well, sadly there are no epic masks for the fleshy-type folks. But I'm sure you can find something that's as close to "ninja garment" as possible. Or something close to Narutard stuff.

And for those specific stats, Acrofighter is best. Not only does it have your desired stats, but that class has higher attack speed than others (besides its counterpart, Acrotecher, and the more superior Master classes). Though, unfortunately, Acrofighters cannot use swords or other heavy two-handed weapons like that (spears, axes, etc.)

Hope that helps you out.
Neko~

MistPhoenix
May 11, 2009, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the reply Neko^^

So what would be the best type for me to build my character on since acrofighter does not allow swords?

_Vyser_
May 11, 2009, 09:21 PM
I guess Fighmaster then if you want to use swords. The stats don't exactly match up to what you want though.

Lsbd
May 12, 2009, 07:00 PM
CASTS on the xbox360 version have a ninja-ish outfit.

Konjiki-Kitsune
May 12, 2009, 07:15 PM
As far as class type goes I would recomend Acrofighter since they get an attack speed boost, though they can't use Swords. But if Swords are really important to you I would stick with Fortefighter since Fighmaster gets a drop in accuracy.

For the clothes, there isn't anything really skin tight for non-CAST characters, but a good ninja-ish looking clothes would be from the Kusatarika, Flaxo and Classica series. Just mix and match to assemble an outfit you like. I'm also particular to the Necnec Vest/Kabgara Hakama combo. The Roar Roars Bottoms are good as well.

Hope it helps. :P

Dymalos
May 12, 2009, 07:21 PM
Hey, in all honestly Acrofighter fits the particular character concept you're after much better than any other type. While they may not have access to Agito Repca, they do have the single handed Yasha (Also a Katana, although not a Tachi), which admittedly may not appear very strong at first with +10 grinds it becomes the best single handed saber in the game. They also have access to Single claws which are also very Ninjaish.

ashley50
May 12, 2009, 08:00 PM
Ninjas don't use HEAVY Swords...btw.

NDW
May 12, 2009, 08:48 PM
I would stick with Fortefighter since Fighmaster gets a drop in accuracy.

Fighmaster actually has 14% more ATA than Fortefighter.

Criss
May 12, 2009, 08:58 PM
Definitely Acrofighter. Faster attack speed, one-handed weapons like sabers, daggers and claws, plus throwing blades (cards).

Nezumirro
May 12, 2009, 09:43 PM
If you really wanted to go with the ninja theme the closest you would go with the Acrofighter side because Shura-hikens actualy resemble shuriken when thrown, you have your choice of the sange or yasha (individual swords of course) in addition to that you could have a duke like elsral that looks pretty BA with all most anything. Plus there are a various assortment of single claws that look ninja-ish...?

Zarode
May 12, 2009, 10:07 PM
Ninjas don't use HEAVY Swords...btw.

Certain children's animes seem to claim otherwise.

~*~Ninja Class~*~

Genoa
May 12, 2009, 10:45 PM
CASTS on the xbox360 version have a ninja-ish outfit.

Because you have content that we don't... \(0_o)/

Gibdozer
May 15, 2009, 09:21 AM
Acrofighter no question about it, that's as close as you can get to being a ninja in this game. As for clothes try this Humar top black/black with Ramar bottoms black/black(this only works on males) that should give you the ninja look you are searching for. If you really want to maximize your Acrofighter/Ninja go human for a 5% stat boost across the board.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 15, 2009, 09:34 AM
Acrofighter all the way. Besides, ninja don't use heavy weapons anyways. As a starting AF I can say that you'll never look back once you go AF.

Darki
May 15, 2009, 01:38 PM
As a starting AF I can say that you'll never look back once you go AF.

I did. Sorry, Dublz are too cool for a n00b like me. <.<

Lockon Stratos
May 15, 2009, 06:34 PM
well i use acro fighter for the single claws and daggers. fast, evasive but deadly thats what ninjas/assassins are all about. i use this class for my yoruichi char ^_^

Justyn_Darkcrest
May 15, 2009, 11:00 PM
If you're looking for a good class as a human Ninja based char. My suggestion is Protrancer since you want to use swords. Good eva, hp plus you can use bows as well and it's a good class to lvl quickly with. Hope this post helps you. ^.-

_Vyser_
May 15, 2009, 11:07 PM
well i use acro fighter for the single claws and daggers. fast, evasive but deadly thats what ninjas/assassins are all about. i use this class for my yoruichi char ^_^

Yes! Single claws are amazing on AF. I love daggers too, but I don't have enough room for them anymore T^T

Having a decent % claw with either Shousen (store PA) or Senten (v.1 frag PA), you can own most things in the game.

Akihito
May 15, 2009, 11:08 PM
Acrofighter would be a good choice to play as a Ninja-like warrior. Throwing Cards/Slicers/Daggers/Claws is very Ninja-esque and the speed doesnt hurt either.