PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sick and Tired of...

James Fortunas
May 12, 2009, 12:33 AM
I used to go to roleplay chats for the past 12 years now. But well, I quit. YET EVERY DAY I DECIDE TO GET ONLINE..I keep getting messaged my the same people over and over again. I block them, yet they keep on re-adding me somehow. It's driving me crazy.

For those who don't know what Chat-Based Roleplay is..It's like a Live-Action DnD where you make characters and act them out. Well, I was a deprived child and i didnt have many friends, but now i do. What should I say to my old internet friends to get them to leave me alone?

Thanks for any GOOD advice.

Rasputin
May 12, 2009, 12:38 AM
You should say, "Go away NUUUUUUUUUUUUURD"

Chuck_Norris
May 12, 2009, 01:57 AM
...Orrr you could explain to them that you've quit.

opaopajr
May 12, 2009, 02:08 AM
yes, explained you quit and have certain responsibilities that take up your time now. so that when you are online and they message you, you can just say "sorry, i'm busy doing work online. have fun with the game." keeps it genial, which is useful if you ever want to talk to them again in the future (because you never really know what the future holds).

if you ended the relationship poorly, then what does it matter how you treat them? i guess you could keep blocking them without any explanation as to why.

drizzle
May 12, 2009, 02:40 AM
You tell them you're no longer interested and ask them to leave you alone.

Lunairetic
May 12, 2009, 03:23 AM
Or quit being a jerk about it. Why do you have to sever ties? Seems you're trying too hard or leaving something out for your own convenience.

KodiaX987
May 12, 2009, 11:52 AM
In my few stints of lurking in RP channels, I realized that the majority of RPers have no grasp of the social rules to even a basic level.

They are the sort of people who will annoy others 24/7 with the most trivial and inane or shit and then wonder why they keep getting ignored.

Unit D79
May 16, 2009, 12:22 AM
oh god i have a person like that in my rotc class. he keeps talking to himself about random internet fads. i swear, how retarded does someone have to be keep doing that annoying LOL thing from arby and the chief 24/7

as to your problem tc... just ignore em. you can always delete their messages and pretend they dont exist if they keep harassing you.

AC9breaker
May 16, 2009, 01:49 AM
simple, impregnate their mothers. Worked for me.

KodiaX987
May 16, 2009, 09:25 AM
simple, impregnate their mothers. Worked for me.

Does a person really want to breed more stupid kids like that?

Au contraire. Sterilize them.

Zarode
May 16, 2009, 03:21 PM
Chemical sterilization has become very popular as of late. Harmless too. Though, too bad it is reversible...

AC9breaker
May 16, 2009, 03:23 PM
Well shouldn't intelligence be a dominant gene? Of course if that where true then why are there still so many stupids still populating this world??? IS THE STUPID REALLY THAT STRONG???

KodiaX987
May 16, 2009, 03:39 PM
It's a simple thing, actually.

Smart persons birth only one or two kids - and that's when they do have a kids.

Stupid people fuck and breed like rabbits.