PDA

View Full Version : what is happening in psu

syouz
May 12, 2009, 03:21 AM
im just asking you ppl whats going on in PSU

First: if you are racist don't read this

Second : i was speaking spanish with a friend and some guys start acting all racist i can't put the names in here but i already send a ticket to sega

they say, speak english this is an AMERICAN SERVER! i was like WTF is that? i pay the same ammount you pay and i can speak the language that I want :-x

then thay started spamming beaners

:-x i hope sega do something about this racist guys

Darki
May 12, 2009, 03:38 AM
Lol, those idiots don't deserve the right to live. But I remember a good one when I owned three of those basically correcting them in english and saying that it was lame that a "spanyard" like me (I'm spanish too) usually knew more languages that half of the almighty american r3tarded people like them that didn't know even to speak their own lannguage correctly. Of course I said that just to argue (I never flame myself but I find really funny to flame-bait those idiots, they tend to own themselves just by opening the mouth).

And it's true, in part. Basically those idiots who tend to mess around with the language are just analphabet nerds that don't know how to speak properly. A cult person doesn't do this.

Cracka_J
May 12, 2009, 08:15 AM
It was me.

ashley50
May 12, 2009, 10:33 AM
what is happening?

Ithildin
May 12, 2009, 11:21 AM
Americans have ruined the English language anyway. A Spaniard would probably give far more respect to the English language.

Dhylec
May 12, 2009, 11:51 AM
Americans have ruined the English language anyway.
While that is true to a certain extend, it's the Internet that ruins the language. I think instant messaging is the main culprit.

Rasputin
May 12, 2009, 12:51 PM
The problem here is that you're playing PSU.

darkante
May 12, 2009, 01:05 PM
Iīm glad i havenīt met those kind of people.
I canīt imagine me not being allowed to speak my own language, because of some idiots.

That would totally ruin my day.

Cracka_J
May 12, 2009, 01:12 PM
The problem here is that you're playing PSU.

oh snap.

Zarode
May 12, 2009, 01:38 PM
Iīm glad i havenīt met those kind of people.
I canīt imagine me not being allowed to speak my own language, because of some idiots.

That would totally ruin my day.

Since most online players don't know what Swedish looks like, you'll be called Dutch, and a pothead and be considered awesome 99% of the time. :wacko:

Also, you could just, yaknow, ignore the person/people. I figured it might be a little hard though, considering racism is pretty damn offensive.

Sekani
May 12, 2009, 01:39 PM
Americans have ruined the English language anyway. A Spaniard would probably give far more respect to the English language.

You have NO idea how badly Latin America has butchered the Spanish language, do you? At least Americans and Brits can understand each other. Try asking a Spaniard to talk to a Mexican....

Vanzazikon
May 12, 2009, 02:24 PM
You were called racial slurs and you asked what's happening in PSU? :disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
May 12, 2009, 02:25 PM
Well, it is an American server. They should be glad they get to play on it at all, since half of them are illegal.

Also, the Spanish from Mexico just sounds like shit. I've heard the real Spanish people talk, and they talk beautifully.

Mexican Spanish just sounds horrible.

Kent
May 12, 2009, 07:19 PM
I would place a lot of the blame for current language degradation on people striving for shorthand versions of common words - such as with "txt tlk" and people who incorrectly think that it's okay to compromise the meaning of your statement for the sake of speed.

Feelmirath
May 13, 2009, 04:50 AM
Language changes, whether you like it or not.

Referring to OP's post, however, what they said is pretty damn unacceptable. Especially seeing as it's the US/EU server. Maybe they're scared you can say things about them they won't understand ;)

Solstis
May 13, 2009, 01:36 PM
Americans have ruined the English language anyway.

It is a societal movement to spite the English. We also ruined colonialism and slavery*.

*(By not being very good at it, ignoring Hawaii).

Oh, and it seems like a lot of the well-adjusted folks left PSU, mostly replaced by power gamers, so, yeah.

Leviathan
May 13, 2009, 03:16 PM
Also, the Spanish from Mexico just sounds like shit. I've heard the real Spanish people talk, and they talk beautifully.

Mexican Spanish just sounds horrible.

Glad I am not the only one who thought this.

Just ignore the ignorant. It's the only thing you can do, telling them to shut up won't help they'll just continue to do it. I say report them if that happens again.

jShazBot
May 13, 2009, 03:50 PM
Was one of the offenders name Jin? :nono:

Ithildin
May 18, 2009, 10:25 AM
At least Americans and Brits can understand each other.

We do? Perhaps sometimes. Several friends of mine have travelled to the US in the past few years only to have trouble communicating all together. They have even been mistaken for Australians, something that frustrates a particular friend of mine very much indeed.

I'm not talking about text speech when I say the Americans have affected the English language. I'm talking about the global domination of American-English. The way the US version of English is now the preferred version. I guess its just a pet hate of mine. I have even bumped into Europeans back in my days at university that, although speak a foriegn language to me have learnt their English from US televison and mix their words and even ask their English to be corrected.

I suppose over all I'm worried my language will become forgotten, just like what the English have done to say the Welsh. The Welsh language is only taught in a few select schools and is in real danger of being lost. Something that would be very sad indeed.

jShazBot
May 18, 2009, 03:00 PM
Y'all hear this?! :wacko:

Vanzazikon
May 18, 2009, 04:48 PM
I'm not talking about text speech when I say the Americans have affected the English language. I'm talking about the global domination of American-English. The way the US version of English is now the preferred version. I guess its just a pet hate of mine. I have even bumped into Europeans back in my days at university that, although speak a foriegn language to me have learnt their English from US televison and mix their words and even ask their English to be corrected.Is there really a difference between American English and British English? I mean I know "Will and shall" are different, but is there really a major difference between the two?

Rasputin
May 18, 2009, 07:07 PM
Is there really a difference between American English and British English? I mean I know "Will and shall" are different, but is there really a major difference between the two?

American English is superior, that's the difference.

Maelixius
May 25, 2009, 06:22 PM
The Welsh language is only taught in a few select schools and is in real danger of being lost. Something that would be very sad indeed.

Uh...who wants to learn a dead language that people rarely even use it in its own country anyway?
Seriously.:wacko:

syouz
Jun 10, 2009, 02:50 PM
American English is superior, that's the difference.

here you have an idiot :D

bay sick
Jun 12, 2009, 12:55 AM
it's not just psu. it's XBL in almost any game you play now you'll come across a racist.

DreXxiN
Jun 12, 2009, 01:58 AM
here you have a very well fed troll. :D

Fixed, and thanks to you, he does a very good job at it.

GG Rasputin :P.

Also, if there's racists on the internet..why do you take it seriously?...
..C'mon now.

You're in a virtual world surrounded with anonymity. People are going to talk loads of trash because there's almost absolutely no penalty for doing such. Just be the mature person and ignore it.

There's blacklist for a reason.