PDA

View Full Version : Hizeri / Concentrate + Nos Tech bug

PhdChristmas
May 12, 2009, 06:29 AM
Hizeri / Concentrate + Nos techs do not work properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L72pdkCUxsk

Nosdiaga does not fly at all.

Nosmegid and Noszonde will infact deal damage to any enemies within reach.

Edit: after extensive recreating, you can actually let the nos spell fly by holding down the attack button. Its awkward not seeing the spell fly before having it detonate. Nos-techs become a liability with a concentrate unit on. lol

Zero Fuse: Masterforce suicide technique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qupikxK1qUE

toxic_rf
May 12, 2009, 06:41 AM
Oh yes. That's strange.

IS this your video? If it is, may I ask how you got that Nosmegid to burst really quickly at around 30 seconds into the video?

landman
May 12, 2009, 06:45 AM
It's called "trained photon arts"

PhdChristmas
May 12, 2009, 06:55 AM
Oh yes. That's strange.

IS this your video? If it is, may I ask how you got that Nosmegid to burst really quickly at around 30 seconds into the video?

that was lag between casting noszonde then nozmegid after, if you cast different nos spells back to back too fast, sometimes the "fuse" from the first nos jumps over to the second one. You dont see it happen very often because its very rare for someone to link 2 nosspells to one weapon.

edit: if you cast another nos detonation spell before the first one detonates the "fuse" jumps over to the second nos spell.

Ethateral
May 12, 2009, 08:01 AM
Oh wow. I hope it gets fixed since I want that unit. :/

Alnet
May 12, 2009, 09:29 AM
As like the only techer not spamming Nosdiga... I'm not bothered by this at all. Besides, this really is much more of an AF Unit anyway, isn't it...?

Neith
May 12, 2009, 10:34 AM
Edit: after extensive recreating, you can actually let the nos spell fly by holding down the attack button.

People use them without holding the button down? I always thought the whole point of Nos-techs WAS to hold the button down :wacko: I know I always hold it down with Nosdiga, and with Nosmegid/Noszonde I hold it down until I want it to detonate.

_Vyser_
May 12, 2009, 10:41 AM
Lmao, I'll have to try this when I sign onto PSU later! I was thinking about giving Hizeri/Concentrate to my MF to test out, but I love using all the Nos- techs too much (yes, nosmegid and noszonde, not JUST nosdiga). I guess I may just keep this on my AF :/

that was lag between casting noszonde then nozmegid after, if you cast different nos spells back to back too fast, sometimes the "fuse" from the first nos jumps over to the second one. You dont see it happen very often because its very rare for someone to link 2 nosspells to one weapon.

edit: if you cast another nos detonation spell before the first one detonates the "fuse" jumps over to the second nos spell.

Interesting, didn't know about this. My Nos- techs sometimes explode right away when I'm using Joy2Key though. This happens about 30% of the time for me. Makes sense if the "fuse" carries over.

Ethateral
May 12, 2009, 10:49 AM
As like the only techer not spamming Nosdiga... I'm not bothered by this at all. Besides, this really is much more of an AF Unit anyway, isn't it...?

You're not the only one. ;3

So far.. After testing the unit. The cast time draws me away from it. It's not bad for killing a boss, in a party. I'll probably end up using one on my AF either way. :/

Powder Keg
May 12, 2009, 11:21 AM
People use them without holding the button down? I always thought the whole point of Nos-techs WAS to hold the button down :wacko: I know I always hold it down with Nosdiga, and with Nosmegid/Noszonde I hold it down until I want it to detonate.

This..

Ecchi
May 12, 2009, 11:32 AM
There ya go breakin things Rinka!!!

lethe
May 12, 2009, 12:29 PM
That suicide thing in the second video looks like fun.

fay
May 12, 2009, 12:52 PM
have you tried this with weapons other than psycho wand.

if i remember limit break deega doesnt work with pushan and bajura combo. something like that anyway

NDW
May 12, 2009, 01:15 PM
if i remember limit break deega doesnt work with pushan and bajura combo. something like that anyway

It's a bug JP has currently. If you have the Bajura equipped, Limit Break Diga doesn't work.

PhdChristmas
May 12, 2009, 01:35 PM
have you tried this with weapons other than psycho wand.

havent tried, i dont own any other rod. Furthermore i havent tried other tech types.

Ethateral
May 12, 2009, 01:38 PM
havent tried, i dont own any other rod. Furthermore i havent tried other tech types.

I'll let you know. <,< *Goes to try stuff*

Inazuma
May 12, 2009, 02:14 PM
It's not a bug. Hizeri/Concentrate increases magic power by a lot but also greatly slows down tech cast speed. Besides using this unit for shadoogs, it's most useful with nosu techs, actually. If you are able to block or get flinched often enough, you can do some decent damage.

Nosu techs are programmed to detonate after a certain time, which happens to be less time than it takes to cast one with this unit, so that's why it ends up detonating before the casting animation is finished.