PDA

View Full Version : anyone know anything about vijeri resist.

Mandigrrrr
May 12, 2009, 01:55 PM
Ok so i've been hunting it so far ive fought howzer 3 times and only beat him 2 times. i know theres supposed to be like a box room? well where IS IT!?! im so confused i feel like im just wasting my time looking for the stupid boxes after fighting him. :-? hellpp!! i just need to know like where the room is....

fay
May 12, 2009, 02:05 PM
howser himself drops it

SabZero
May 12, 2009, 02:05 PM
There are no boxes after that fight. The unit is a drop off Howzer.

Mandigrrrr
May 12, 2009, 02:10 PM
oh ok then i guess i dont feel so bad about wasting time xD thanks :]

Darki
May 12, 2009, 02:10 PM
Kill howzer 100~200 times, he will drop money, cosmos, money, moar cosmos, some mates... eventually you'll get some Illuminus Tag and Relic Edges, and MAYBE he will drop the resist (I'm in the process too, I guess I'll try again on the 2 weeks with 3* luck)

Inazuma
May 12, 2009, 02:19 PM
Pijeri/Resist is very handy, for casts. If you aren't a cast, you can become immune to low level megido instant death by equipping armasline and hizeri/stamina. It's good enough for female master types at least.

Mandigrrrr
May 12, 2009, 02:27 PM
im lvl 150 newman lvl 20 fortetecher. the delp salmi megid hits 0's on me and I am hunting the resist while actually wearing a vijiri resist so its veri helpful. using lvl 40 diga hitting 2000-3000's everyhit. only killed howzer twice but so far has dropped nothing *sniffle*

Mandigrrrr
May 12, 2009, 02:42 PM
mmm 7k for defeating howzer.. lovely. :[

Calsetes
May 12, 2009, 03:07 PM
I remember when I said I was going to do that to try to get a Relic Edge or two to make a Crea Doubles. I eventually got bored though and just bought them when they were cheap enough. It was a LOT easier trying to farm a Love Letter off of Curtz to make my love bow - skip to the trial and you're fighting him. Still, I applaud your efforts.

Mandigrrrr
May 12, 2009, 03:13 PM
I remember when I said I was going to do that to try to get a Relic Edge or two to make a Crea Doubles. I eventually got bored though and just bought them when they were cheap enough. It was a LOT easier trying to farm a Love Letter off of Curtz to make my love bow - skip to the trial and you're fighting him. Still, I applaud your efforts.

haha thanks.
really just trying to get one to sell and trade it and 30-40 mil for a 10/10 psycho or SOMETHING. just trying to complete my pallet and plus howzer isnt hard with already having a vijeri resist ive fought him 5 times and beat him all but once.. the story line is what s killing me :[ soo boring,.

VertigoZero
May 12, 2009, 03:30 PM
Man i hate Howzer! dropped for me once and i wasnt trying for it, sold it, then when i tried to go get another for me (after about 67 trys or so) i gave up for the time being

PALRAPPYS
May 12, 2009, 03:31 PM
Agreed with Mandigrrrr. The fact that you can't skip that story part makes doing the mission so tedious. Howzer himself and the trial preceding aren't very difficult.

Calsetes
May 12, 2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah, the story part killed it for me, too. Although when I tried this whole thing out, I wasn't anywhere near max level, or had any maxed out PAs, or even think that I had Fortefighter maxed out at the time. Still, I tried it 5 times or so before giving up.

That is a pretty long story, though.

landman
May 12, 2009, 04:07 PM
I farmed him the first week... when he didn't drop it -.- and the third day of the second week he dropped it for me, I remember playing only 2 hours per day at the moment, maybe I was lucky.

Turb0
May 12, 2009, 04:17 PM
There is a box room on that mission, the vijeri/resist just doesn't drop from it. You have to get 4 somewhat hidden keys in the 2nd block to get to the room. In there you can get polymer, walnas (I think), and relic edges.

hunterseifer
May 12, 2009, 04:50 PM
usually takes about 30-40 runs straight for me to get one, got one for myself then sold another for a stack. My friend hunted one took him a week >>; idk if he kept at it like me or not though

Darki
May 12, 2009, 05:28 PM
usually takes about 30-40 runs straight for me to get one, got one for myself then sold another for a stack. My friend hunted one took him a week >>; idk if he kept at it like me or not though

You know you're the person I most hate in the world in this moment? :argh: I've done like 100 runs and all I got was 2 fucking Illuminus tag... :cry: I guess I'll continue looking when the 3* luck comes ><

WhiteKnight01
May 12, 2009, 10:27 PM
i like the fact that if you die on howzer you can just warp back to him without going through the level or story

Darki
May 13, 2009, 01:40 AM
i like the fact that if you die on howzer you can just warp back to him without going through the level or story

Which doesn't matter when you're able to kill him in less than 4 minutes, because that means you gotta lose 10 minutes in useless mission to kill that guy ad eternum. xD