PDA

View Full Version : Killer Elite

VertigoZero
May 12, 2009, 02:59 PM
Are they ever going to release the Killer Elite? Its been on the item listing longer than most of the stuff put up.

Calsetes
May 12, 2009, 03:04 PM
I was wondering when they were doing that, also. If I'm not mistaken, it should be from a 150+ Fakis, right?

Regardless, we'll probably have to wait until we get...... I think True Darkness S3, right? That suits me fine enough - I kind of hope to get my hands on some mats to get some cool weapons. I have a Flowen's that's begging to be made into a Flowen's+, and a Germinus Gun that's laughing at my lack of Exanite and Ork, and a Pakuda that's waiting for some Hapotite, and possibly some wood to be made.

fay
May 12, 2009, 03:07 PM
wait till MAG+ im sure

VertigoZero
May 12, 2009, 03:19 PM
ahh thats right mag+. i wouldnt think it drop there tho, would make it too easy to get being a badass rifle. events usually oversaturate the market and kill its worth. I would think it would be True Darkness S3 as well but whos to say they plan on doing. I just want it released already along with the GUARDIANS Formal.

fay
May 12, 2009, 03:22 PM
yes and this gun will really overflow the market i think. because only casts can use it all the beasts will stick with rattlesnakes

VertigoZero
May 12, 2009, 03:37 PM
thats why i made a cast during the 3rd week of shred of darkness thats only going to be a GM. Did it to use my shotty and for the SUV. I like it much more than the beast i had. Also all races can use the kubara copy. I dont know if they are going do the [B] or the weapon first.

Calsetes
May 12, 2009, 03:40 PM
Eh, I plan on leaving my cast on GM as her main job, but after maxing it out, I'm probably going to switch her over to an acrotecher or something for a bit of variety. That, and so I can have someone with something of a techer job.

VertigoZero
May 12, 2009, 03:48 PM
I was thinking about doing more but not a tech maybe fighgunner. Already got a pretty good newman techer.

stormtrooperx
May 12, 2009, 11:54 PM
wahooo

VertigoZero
May 13, 2009, 12:07 AM
THAT was creepy...

anyway it would be nice to have stuff like the killer elite come out soon after puting it on the item listings. iv been wanting for it at least a year since i saw it on the list and on the PM.

VertigoZero
May 13, 2009, 12:07 AM
THAT was creepy...

anyway it would be nice to have stuff like the killer elite come out soon after puting it on the item listings. iv been wanting for it at least a year since i saw it on the list and on the PM.

ashley50
May 13, 2009, 12:12 AM
Just wait patiently like the rest...

_Vyser_
May 13, 2009, 02:24 AM
Yeah, can't wait to get that rifle. Until then, Rattlesnac it is! :D

DPShiro
May 13, 2009, 02:32 AM
does anyone know how what its animation looks like?
been waiting for this one too :)

_Vyser_
May 13, 2009, 03:22 AM
Hmm, now that I think of it, I don't recall seeing the animation for it. There a video somewhere of this (assuming it has a unique animation)?

Kazemi
May 13, 2009, 03:36 AM
there will be a lv 150+ dulk fakis in the "summer festival." so it'll be a month or so after std's done.

for the animation, there isn't a unique bullet or firing sound. if i remember correctly its simply a dark circle effect when you fire it (i haven't seen anyone use one in months since its so boring). nothing really special...

_Vyser_
May 13, 2009, 03:40 AM
Ah was afraid of that :/ My friend's PM has that rifle, and I don't recall ever noticing anything special. No matter though, I'm used to Kubara gun's lack of effects anyway.

Chuck_Norris
May 13, 2009, 03:41 AM
there will be a lv 150+ dulk fakis in the "summer festival." so it'll be a month or so after std's done.

for the animation, there isn't a unique bullet or firing sound. if i remember correctly its simply a dark circle effect when you fire it (i haven't seen anyone use one in months since its so boring). nothing really special...

Uhm...We have 150+ Fakis in StD. Killer Elite drops off 150+ Falz.

DPShiro
May 13, 2009, 03:45 AM
that really sux :(
i cant understand why these ultimate weapons dont have anything special?
from what ive read, guld milla is the same right?

most of the times you dont even see your gun as it is in front of you, you only see the bullet/effect. and to have it look like fireing an a rank dosent feel right :(

VertigoZero
May 13, 2009, 04:02 AM
Uhm...We have 150+ Fakis in StD. Killer Elite drops off 150+ Falz.

what? your reffering to mag+ right.

LuigiMario
May 13, 2009, 07:31 AM
yes and this gun will really overflow the market i think. because only casts can use it all the beasts will stick with rattlesnakes

Killer Ellic is far more powerful.

Golto
May 13, 2009, 08:21 AM
Killer Ellic is far more powerful.

Not really, they nerfed the Killer Ellic's atp by 100 from what it should have been. Its only 11 more atp at +10 than the Rattlesnac +10.

The shot animation for Killer Elite is some dark riings.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
May 13, 2009, 09:31 AM
ahh thats right mag+. i wouldnt think it drop there tho, would make it too easy to get being a badass rifle. events usually oversaturate the market and kill its worth. I would think it would be True Darkness S3 as well but whos to say they plan on doing. I just want it released already along with the GUARDIANS Formal.Well Segac always finds a way to just hand out these kinds of weapons. Maybe the Killer Elite will actually be a difficult thing to get? Possibly..

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 13, 2009, 10:19 AM
Hey doesn't one of the PM machines have it for a weapon that they use? I believe one of the GH430 series has it.

gamewarp
May 13, 2009, 01:27 PM
http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/rifle/killerelite00.jpg
http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/rifle/killerelite01.jpg

Calsetes
May 13, 2009, 01:33 PM
Man, I can't wait to throw that on Nuku Nuku and go to town with it. Now the hardest part will be "Do I swap out my mizurakioh for this, or the rattlesnake?"

VertigoZero
May 13, 2009, 03:32 PM
its so BA looking i hope it isnt too easy to get. i do like to have a little challenge on obtaining my items. ^^

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 13, 2009, 03:41 PM
I loved this gun on the PSP version. Aside from the Skull Sorcerer it was pretty badass.