PDA

View Full Version : Perori Mate

Saito S
May 13, 2009, 02:01 AM
I'm trying to get a female CAST swimsuit, and I have all the necessary items except for the Perori Mates. They are listed as dropping in the Linear Line missions, but I've just run a couple (on C) and saw none. I know that it might take a few more runs before any show up, but I just wanted to know if either A) anyone knew of a particular room in either Unsafe Passage or Fight for Food where they tend to show up, or B) if there is some other, better way of getting them, rather than spamming those two missions on C over and over. =p Thanks!

_Vyser_
May 13, 2009, 02:25 AM
I recall the giant rappies dropping them. If that's the case, do some Flowery Pursuit.

Namine
May 13, 2009, 03:33 AM
Flowery Pursuit needs 3 people to get to the Rappy Guggs. Better to run Dancing Birds if solo.

_Vyser_
May 13, 2009, 03:38 AM
Oh right, thanks for the correction. Although there's only one that spawns in DB, I almost always find a perori mate off them. Good luck in your hunt.

Saito S
May 13, 2009, 03:45 AM
Hmm, so it sounds like Dancing Birds C is the way to go if I'm solo, and Flowery Pursuit (I still can't believe they translated "Sakura Warpath" into THAT) if I can get two wingmates. Even with the lone Gugg from DB, if he drops a Perori even somewhat often, it will be better than the LL missions, and at least DB and FP are much more engaging visually than the Linear Line. lol

Thanks for all the info!

Vuronica
May 13, 2009, 04:15 PM
I just did tons of Dancing Birds on C trying to get the Rappy Igg, (failed horribly, btw) and the Rappy Gugg most of the time dropped a Perori Mate for me. So, just do a C run, and I guarantee you'd get one after every three missions.

fay
May 13, 2009, 05:48 PM
i remember actually finding a lot of those from unsafe passage actually. i was leveling some spells there before. find 1 every couple of runs.

Sinue_v2
May 13, 2009, 07:28 PM
They sell them in Termi for 40 meseta, if you've got a means for interstellar travel.

tjanuranus
May 13, 2009, 09:36 PM
They sell them in Termi for 40 meseta, if you've got a means for interstellar travel.

where is termi?