PDA

View Full Version : can anybody confirm existence of cati/stamina?

Arika
May 13, 2009, 02:04 AM
From what I know, none of my friends have it.

I wonder if it is the same as what happened to cati/rainbow in the past?

Delete
May 13, 2009, 02:06 AM
I got/sold one for 5.5 mil today, so yeah. Drops on the Bonus run. (story mission thing)

_Vyser_
May 13, 2009, 02:19 AM
My friend sold one the other day.

Arika
May 13, 2009, 02:20 AM
Okay, and oh, it is so cheap, I wonder why ppl say it doesn't drop ><

They might think I m talking about hizeri/stamina

Delete
May 13, 2009, 10:00 AM
I wonder why ppl say it doesn't drop ><

Upon doing 20+ runs, Ive only found that one. So they may be kinda rare.

Ail
May 13, 2009, 10:11 AM
it's still all about luck. i got one, then nothing, then i got another one.. :-?
(and i did almost the same thing with 2 har / smart..)

Arika
May 13, 2009, 10:12 AM
what about LKK drop rate?

Ail
May 13, 2009, 10:14 AM
i got it kinda easily (around 15 runs? i didnt take the count...) and a friend too (i think he did even less runs than me) dunno about the others..

Dymalos
May 13, 2009, 01:29 PM
I have now done 46 Magashi Plan A runs since the last update. I've received 3 Cati / Staminas, a single Orpa / Force, an innumerable amount of Sori / Tech Charges and no Lumirus/Kaos Knights, Har / Smarts or Orpad / Legs. I'm kind of bummed out because I promised my friend I would try my darndest to get him the L/KK; but I'm sure if I keep at it, I'll persevere in the end.

Also are Gaozoran Rods (as in the whole weapon) extremelely rare drops or what?

Ail
May 13, 2009, 01:42 PM
I have now done 46 Magashi Plan A runs since the last update. I've received 3 Cati / Staminas, a single Orpa / Force, an innumerable amount of Sori / Tech Charges and no Lumirus/Kaos Knights, Har / Smarts or Orpad / Legs. I'm kind of bummed out because I promised my friend I would try my darndest to get him the L/KK; but I'm sure if I keep at it, I'll persevere in the end.

Also are Gaozoran Rods (as in the whole weapon) extremelely rare drops or what?

you never seen it? i got 3 gao rod weapon in the runs i made. i thought it drops easily o_O;

S4CT4L1TY
May 13, 2009, 02:09 PM
same here ive done the magashi plan twice since friday i got 3 gao's and a cati stamina ^^; on another note fourth seal has been kind today at least to me im on 19th zagza board and 5th HoD:D

Dymalos
May 13, 2009, 08:42 PM
Heh, I've found the 4 of the pieces of a Gaozoran Rod in all of those runs, but not a whole Rod yet... Really the only reasons I'm running it is to get the L/KK for one of my best friends and a couple Gaozoran Rod's for the other. After 48runs now I'm not really feeling this "common"ness you guys are boasting about. Then again I guess random is the nature of the beast.

Tulio07
May 13, 2009, 09:13 PM
i have one ... confirmed. Topic closed

SStrikerR
May 13, 2009, 09:18 PM
i have one ... confirmed. Topic closed

Not how it works, bud.

PhdChristmas
May 14, 2009, 02:20 PM
No doesnt exist. Everyone speaks illusion and deception. The 5 Cati / staminas in players shops on ps2/pc servers are all cheated, including the 3 in my possession.

Dymalos
May 14, 2009, 07:27 PM
There's only 5 Cati / Staminas in the PC/PS2 shops? Huh...

AlphaDragoon
May 15, 2009, 03:48 AM
I guess the Cati / Stamina both myself and my brother have come from the land of make-believe, then.