PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Who would join a Big Girls Beauty Contest?

pikachief
May 13, 2009, 04:25 PM
ok here i go again lol

I'm gonna try my 3rd BBW(big Beautiful Women) Beauty Contest again lololol.

Im making this topic to see who would participate, weather you have one or are willing to make one if you still had spots left >.>

The Prizes are 1st place=8 mil, 2nd place=5 mil 3rd place=2 mil. I'm making this topic to see if I there would be people showing up at all lol other than the ones who already said they would to me so i can plan it out lol :P

If people actually do join and i do actually get some people willing to join in on it i can make the prizes bigger :)

(this is its own topic so i can see if people would join ahead of time, so its no contest yet.)

(also i really wish i could include puppet papaya and Rhonda and any other big girls on PS2/PC version but I would have no way of getting prizes to there :( )

Pwincess
May 13, 2009, 04:27 PM
I could make one ^^ Feel free to add my name, if you would!

Yunfa
May 14, 2009, 12:27 AM
Surely you have more things to do that this...*facepalm* you & your obsession with big women.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 12:28 AM
Big women need loving too. All women should be appreciated ;-)

RAGNAGELPPOD
May 14, 2009, 12:39 AM
This isnt the kind of forum where I can go into detail but long story short, Big women are AWESOME.

o_o

Zorafim
May 14, 2009, 01:15 AM
Well, Levia's out of the picture, and I refuse to make any other characters. However, I have a cousin of Levia's that I'd be interested in seeing enter this contest. Here's my nomination.

[spoiler-box]
http://www.papermag.com/blogs/cloverfield-monster-picture.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Pwincess
May 14, 2009, 01:20 AM
I was thinking of making a larger sized cast.. but she'd be short.. which would make her look bigger. :)

pikachief
May 14, 2009, 04:06 PM
Surely you have more things to do that this...*facepalm* you & your obsession with big women.

Actually I do, but it doesn't hurt to have a little side project for fun and for the heck of it :P lol

i actually wasnt gonna do it but i have a rather decent attendance now so I will :)

and thus was the point of this thread lol and yes pwincess I will add u ^^

soolayah
May 14, 2009, 04:41 PM
Pity it's 360. I have 2. xD

Tetsaru
May 14, 2009, 06:28 PM
Big women? No thanks.

Big-BREASTED women?? Now I'd be all up for that. :3

ZyphNeko
May 14, 2009, 07:34 PM
I'd try to put Zyroko in that (if she didn't claw me to death), but sadly I'm on them thar PC servers. Oh well. She's rather small anyway, and merely "pleasantly plump", as I call it.

Best of luck to you big girls... Indeed, girls with big bellies and lovely hips need loving too~...

Neko~

that cast named kai
May 14, 2009, 10:40 PM
would consider having my AT newman join it, but i am not sure she is big enough to be consider a bbw?

she more along the lines of just 'chubby' ^^;

although it would be something to see, "more cushion for the pushing" they tend to say

but it would be nice to see some appreciation for larger ladies of PSU

Retehi
May 14, 2009, 11:11 PM
ewwww

Pwincess
May 15, 2009, 12:48 AM
lol.. my main character won't work. >_< and thanks for adding me

Ecchi
May 15, 2009, 01:35 AM
ok here i go again lol

I'm gonna try my 3rd BBW(big Beautiful Women) Beauty Contest again lololol.

Im making this topic to see who would participate, weather you have one or are willing to make one if you still had spots left >.>

The Prizes are 1st place=8 mil, 2nd place=5 mil 3rd place=2 mil. I'm making this topic to see if I there would be people showing up at all lol other than the ones who already said they would to me so i can plan it out lol :P

If people actually do join and i do actually get some people willing to join in on it i can make the prizes bigger :)

(this is its own topic so i can see if people would join ahead of time, so its no contest yet.)

(also i really wish i could include puppet papaya and Rhonda and any other big girls on PS2/PC version but I would have no way of getting prizes to there :( )

I can donate prizes to the pc/ps2 side if ur interested same layout 8mil 5mil and 2mil. Just let me kno ^_-

Puppet_Papaya
May 15, 2009, 09:20 AM
I'd be down with it. I don't need prizes anyhow. Just the glory. ;)

pikachief
May 16, 2009, 11:42 AM
I can donate prizes to the pc/ps2 side if ur interested same layout 8mil 5mil and 2mil. Just let me kno ^_-

would u really?? :o yes plz :)

that would be awesome thnx! =^.^=

well then I guess PC/PS2 in in :D

any PC/PS2 players msg if your in and i'll see how we can work this out ;)