PDA

View Full Version : Shred the Darkness extended

EspioKaos
May 13, 2009, 05:33 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=104731

Shred the Darkness has been extended by an extra week, giving the event an end date of May 29.

Overlord Zenon
May 13, 2009, 05:35 PM
interesting

beatrixkiddo
May 13, 2009, 05:35 PM
SIX weeks now? Jeez...

fay
May 13, 2009, 05:36 PM
Lets be honest here.
Who really thought there wasn't going to be an extension.

They only done it with every other event so far.

Dhylec
May 13, 2009, 05:41 PM
I'm interested if they will give us another milestone, & something else as a reward?

Chuck_Norris
May 13, 2009, 05:43 PM
I'm interested if they will give us another milestone, & something else as a reward?

They fucking better. :disapprove:

fay
May 13, 2009, 05:43 PM
Just think if they rollback. That means we get another week of this spam.

beatrixkiddo
May 13, 2009, 05:46 PM
The post says we "blew through all the rewards" so I assume not.

Warlock01
May 13, 2009, 06:06 PM
wow now thats a privilege :p

stukasa
Really?? REALLY??? Do we need ANOTHER week of this event? I mean, I've been enjoying it a lot, but 5 weeks would have been plenty!

I'm shocked and yet, at the same time, not surprised at all...

Anduril
Well, that was rather expected. Surprise me SEGA! Please!

fay
May 13, 2009, 06:11 PM
Maybe thats what the "privilege" was. We get the Preta/Dengeki AND another week of the event because everyone is enjoying it so much....

I dunno about you guys but I don't think i'm going to be able to handle another week of it. I haven't played this even all that much but i'm burned out already.

beatrixkiddo
May 13, 2009, 06:16 PM
Maybe thats what the "privilege" was. We get the Preta/Dengeki AND another week of the event because everyone is enjoying it so much....

I dunno about you guys but I don't think i'm going to be able to handle another week of it. I haven't played this even all that much but i'm burned out already.

Preta/Dengeki?

HienkyakuX
May 13, 2009, 06:21 PM
Well I think it's a good chance for people that have been busy with finals.

Ithildin
May 13, 2009, 06:22 PM
interesting
Indeed. Just to coincide with the new content as stated.

Dhylec
Maybe this is the true 'privilege' that they intended? Preta/Ducky is the icing on this cake? The world can only ponder. ;3

Neith
I certainly don't mind, it'll let me cap a couple of jobs I haven't gotten around to yet.

Ezodagrom
May 13, 2009, 06:23 PM
If this is true:

This also means that the end of the event will coincide with the next content patch.
Then it's basically the same if the event ended on may 22 or may 29, if it doesn't delay other updates it's all good. ^^

Ithildin
May 13, 2009, 06:24 PM
I certainly don't mind, it'll let me cap a couple of jobs I haven't gotten around to yet.

Agreed also. I haven't had a lot of time for this event so I'm happy for an extension. Here's to making more Shigga Pakudas :P

Overlord Zenon
May 13, 2009, 06:27 PM
good cash, good exp, just wish there was some more missions to it

PALRAPPYS
May 13, 2009, 06:33 PM
Well that's some more time to level up my characters. Just 4 more dings on Lan and about 40 on my other, although I don't really want to use her. Maybe I'll consider making another character.

Ethateral
May 13, 2009, 09:30 PM
Here's to finding my Armas Lines and level my characters!

And try to get my LKK.. Since I still haven't gotten one from Parum GBR. >_>

The_Brimada
May 13, 2009, 09:35 PM
Well I had renewed my account speifially so my license would run out after the event. I think Segac knew this >.>

Doesn't matter though since I'm working again so I'll resub if I feel like it. (Unless error65 magically appears :o)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 13, 2009, 09:37 PM
Well before I was considering making another character but decided not to because the event would end in 2 weeks. But after hearing this I'm gonna add another to the stage of history. Now I gotta decide if my final class will be Fighfighter or Acrofighter. FF because they can use a variety of melee or Acro because of the high DEF and assortment of single handed weaps.

Kinako78
May 13, 2009, 10:14 PM
I'd been slacking a bit on my GBR points, so this works out for me. :)

Miyoko
May 13, 2009, 10:31 PM
I ... Don't get it. o.o

I mean, cool, I guess, but... >.>a Huh. Well, then.

Sha Sha
May 13, 2009, 10:46 PM
yay more time xD im moving the next few days and want to at lease get my main to level 125 and my alts to over 50 xD now i dont need to pull all nighters ><

landman
May 13, 2009, 11:27 PM
I like the event, I think it's the most varied one we have had since winter event or 1Up, but if I become tired of it I will simply stop playing for that week or play another mission, I'm specially happy for some friends that just started playing during this event ^^

Volcompat321
May 13, 2009, 11:40 PM
I am actually enjoying the event a lot. I started to get really bored there for a minute, then Just started aiming for 50% (which I have 48...) So I'm not quite there yet. I don't worry about drops, I have what I want, and I'm super rich thanks to the event. Only thing I need more of is Rattlesnake's (74ish now) I'd much rather spam another week of 4th system than Desert Goliath for a RS board. Thanks for the extra week :D

Ruru
May 13, 2009, 11:48 PM
another week seems nice and all but anyone else suspect its just their way of buying time inbetween updates? this extra week will just add even more space between us and JP servers. oh well the search for guld continues.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 12:11 AM
another week seems nice and all but anyone else suspect its just their way of buying time inbetween updates? this extra week will just add even more space between us and JP servers. oh well the search for guld continues.

We are so far behind anyway, why care? 1 week x1 will never get us cought up....Only when it's 1 week x 40 will be worth bitching about 1 week. The way I see the whole thing is, we have never seen the updates on out server, (that we dont have yet, obviously) So why worry about it until they get to us. If you really enjoy the game, play it like you normally would. When it's time for us to get the update, we will.

Ruru
May 14, 2009, 12:31 AM
its not that big a deal to me it just makes me wonder. i have no problem with them extending this i just dont see the reason why they feel an extra week is needed on this one. we already reached the goal, no one (that i know of) was 065d. i just find it odd that we're getting an extension. unless of course the "privilege" is the extension lol.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 12:35 AM
Well, that could be the case, with the privilege thing. We got a weapon probably no one will use other than shits n' giggles. I don't mind, but we've seen how many people do. I really like the extra week. I enjoy this event almost as much as I enjoyed 1up! That was the only event I liked other than this. Carnival was very stingy to me, which is why I didn't like it most likely.

Ruru
May 14, 2009, 12:43 AM
yeah i liked this too even if i havent taken much home from it. i've done so many RoF runs trying to find a guld for a friend and not a single one dropped after well over 800 Gol dolva kills. you wouldnt have been able to convince me they existed if i hadnt seen one drop to another friend on monday lol. i did manage to find 2 vijerina / power if nothing else. maybe this extra week will help me out.

compared to most of the past events though this has been pretty different. different is always good.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 12:46 AM
With 2 V power's you could get 2 guld IF you haven't sold it already. If your on pc/ps2 it's even better chances for you since I just saw someone in the lobby the other day (yesterday) ask for a Vpower-> guld trade, and someone took it right away. Different is pretty good most of th time. I look forward to future events in this game. Hopefully they will just keep getting better and better.

Snake Jutsu
May 14, 2009, 12:51 AM
I ate some mentos.... that why we got another week

Ruru
May 14, 2009, 12:51 AM
i kept one gave the other to my friend who was running with me about 60% of the time. if i find another it goes to "biggabertha" (on these boards) because he gave me a wish-list for this event since he isnt available to play it until friday lol. if i find a 4th i'll definitely sell it though lol.

so that preta thing was really the last prize? kind of sad only 2 classes can even use it.. they should have given us viviennes and helgas clothes or even a free guardians formal or something lol.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 12:54 AM
Yea, something all classes or races would have been better.....I'm a little dissapointed in it, but I don't think I would have used thatever we got anyway. Even half of the other unlockable's I wont use. (other than pa exp boost, grinding, and synthing) I'm npt going to use music, or deco's...

Ruru
May 14, 2009, 01:07 AM
i collect the music discs. i already have my rooms how i want them so the decos dont mean much to me. i agree though the last prize should be something everyone can use, not a select few. i honestly dont see many people running around as GT or AF these days. besides myself as AF i've probably run into 2 or 3 other AF's total since master classes came out.

but who knows maybe preta will bring a few more out for an hour or two so they can see how it works before going back to their normal class lol.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 01:10 AM
yea, I play GT ...rarely...Since I love buffs and guns, my only problem with GT is that they cant use S rank shotty or Rifle. Which is not what they are used for mainly, so it's not something I care too much about. It's just that I put a lot of time into my Rifle collection, most happen to be S rank. If only GM/FG could buff hahahah that would be ridiculous...I only know 1 die-hard Guntecher, and thats Sovalou. Though I don't see him play much lately...:( Sovalou, where are you!?

DreXxiN
May 14, 2009, 01:24 AM
yea, I play GT ...rarely...Since I love buffs and guns, my only problem with GT is that they cant use S rank shotty or Rifle. Which is not what they are used for mainly, so it's not something I care too much about. It's just that I put a lot of time into my Rifle collection, most happen to be S rank. If only GM/FG could buff hahahah that would be ridiculous...I only know 1 die-hard Guntecher, and thats Sovalou. Though I don't see him play much lately...:( Sovalou, where are you!?

I don't know what you're talking about, GM's have an instacast Shifta, Zodial, Deband, and Retier at 11+ and an instant cast level 1 reverser with an instant cast close range level 9999 Resta. :)

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 01:25 AM
I must have missed the day they told us about that :wacko:

ForteGunnerW
May 14, 2009, 01:31 AM
They feel the pain we suffer from being forced run WB.
Thank you SEGA

XbikXBd
May 14, 2009, 01:32 AM
LOL well at least we get a wep that japan did not get that's something to be proud of

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 01:32 AM
Hey, I love WB....That place made me millions, if not billions. Serafi-senba ftw. Easiest 20+ mil each I've ever made

ashley50
May 14, 2009, 03:23 AM
aw darn...it got extended?!

NA/EU servers sure get a 'special' treatment :l

Overlord Zenon
May 14, 2009, 03:25 AM
aw darn...it got extended?!

NA/EU servers sure get a 'special' treatment :l

by special, lol do you mean "special" lol

landman
May 14, 2009, 04:12 AM
Normaly after an event we have some weeks to rest, but according to the message from Eduard in the boards, the next update will not be delayed and it will coincide with the end of the event:

This also means that the end of the event will coincide with the next content patch.

IrisForscythe
May 14, 2009, 04:18 AM
Well that's different, It looks like Sega might be trying for once.

Musekaze
May 14, 2009, 07:59 AM
My bro is a semi-die-hard GT. He primarily uses xbow/wand combo with twins and bow. In fact he has 4 Cubo Musranas grinded to 4/10, because he hates Tuma. He also dabbles with mechs and has al; of his support lv 30.

But yeah, seriously? Another week? that's proposterous, I mean it was fun but wtf?

Sinue_v2
May 14, 2009, 10:47 AM
Really?? REALLY??? Do we need ANOTHER week of this event? I mean, I've been enjoying it a lot, but 5 weeks would have been plenty!

I'm shocked and yet, at the same time, not surprised at all...

Are you really that desperate to get back to White Beast?

Flay McVar
May 14, 2009, 12:41 PM
5 weeks isnt plenty for some of us though. Everyone has a different take of time.

Calsetes
May 14, 2009, 01:18 PM
I honestly have a GBR bonus of a whopping 0%, only because I haven't done a single run of Big Push or Roar of Flames since they started totaling the points. And I haven't done a complete Big Push, since I've tired it twice when I was on a waaaaaay low-level person.

Kinako78
May 14, 2009, 01:58 PM

Ha! pwned! :D

stukasa
May 14, 2009, 02:36 PM
I rarely play WB. :p What I actually want is a BREAK from playing so much. xD It's been really fun but it takes up a lot of free time. "Then play less!" You'd think so, but I can't seem to do that when an event is going on. :lol:

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 02:37 PM
I cant bring myself to play less either. :(

pinkace
May 14, 2009, 02:56 PM

he posted three times complaining within the first 2 pages of the thread. If they ended the event today he would complain, if it ends in July he would complain.

beatrixkiddo
May 14, 2009, 03:00 PM
he posted three times complaining within the first 2 pages of the thread. If they ended the event today he would complain, if it ends in July he would complain.

You complain in every thread, so... ^^;

At this point playing the event just feels like a chore. Although technically I do have stuff left to do... (L/KK, Cati/Stamina, Guld, 42%+ Zagzas, 50% Mukpromotos...)

Calsetes
May 14, 2009, 03:25 PM
Alright, I have a solution for everyone who's bored of doing the event:

Find someone who's looking for something that drops during the event, form a party with the guy looking for said item, and all work on trying to get it. People who want stuff can team up and take turns trying to find it, too. I know I'd gladly help someone find Guardians tags in exchange for them helping me find a De Ragan Slayer, or something similar to that. It's a win-win! If you've got good enough equipment for it, you can level your basic jobs to have fun while doing it, too! (You haven't lived until you've done an A or S-rank as a level 150 rank 10 hunter fighting with a pair of Tippies, or a 150 ranger 10 using a green green line with a 10/10 koltova!)

Shinko
May 14, 2009, 04:07 PM
Sigh... how did I know. I hate when they prolong events...

Normaly after an event we have some weeks to rest, but according to the message from Eduard in the boards, the next update will not be delayed and it will coincide with the end of the event:

Well thats good to hear at least. (That it won't delay the next update)

pikachief
May 14, 2009, 04:11 PM
TIME EXTENSION D:

lol :P Well I get to lvl up my new character, get some monies, lvl up PAs at the good ol' pannon hole :D

pinkace
May 14, 2009, 04:27 PM
You complain in every thread, so... ^^;

At this point playing the event just feels like a chore. Although technically I do have stuff left to do... (L/KK, Cati/Stamina, Guld, 42%+ Zagzas, 50% Mukpromotos...)

I complain? about people like you maybe, not Sega/ST :D

If it is such a chore why not *gasp* play another game!?

soolayah
May 14, 2009, 04:40 PM
Well, it's good news for me, since I only just got enough spare time to reactivate my account this week. :wacko:

Meta77
May 14, 2009, 04:40 PM
oh boy another week of pushing enemies in the 4th generater all while the flames roar in the background. its a alright event but i liked mag a whole lot more. ah megid room how i miss you TT.TT

Golto
May 14, 2009, 05:21 PM
As long as it doesn't delay updates its ok.

AngelofEnders
May 14, 2009, 05:36 PM
Works out for me. Next week is finals weeks and I was sorta annoyed at the timing. I get to catch up afterwards.

The Overlord
May 15, 2009, 12:08 AM
Fine with me, bring on the cheap Mugunburgas and make Heart of Dulks even cheaper! ;D

Volcompat321
May 15, 2009, 01:22 AM
I ran different missions today. Ran Sleeping Warriors, Sakura Blast, Plains Overlord, Scarred Planet, Lightning Beast, Mines of Illusion x2, Demons Above, and just a few others. I did those just for some shits n' giggles. (other than mines) Been looking for Red Wall, since no one seems to want to sell one to me. :( So gib red wall please! I think I'll have to run some more 4th System for more Rattlesnake boards. After I get like 20 more I'll have my 100 mark!! Excited!!!
Then start synthing. I think I have enough to do in the next week. I'm kinda excited to have the extra days.

Majarra
May 15, 2009, 01:54 AM
I think this is our compensation for the preta/D.:-P

S4CT4L1TY
May 15, 2009, 02:13 AM
now i have time to start a new account :D

Shou
May 15, 2009, 03:52 AM
*Facepalm* I want the event to eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd! now...

LuigiMario
May 15, 2009, 08:18 AM
*Facepalm* I want to go back to white beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssst! now...

Fixed

Volcompat321
May 15, 2009, 08:19 AM
I love White Beeeeeeeeeeeeeast!!!

Fixed again. :D

LuigiMario
May 15, 2009, 08:26 AM
Me too! White beast is the best mission in the game!. :D

muHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nerdz
May 15, 2009, 10:28 AM
I don't want the event to end, they could at least release the awards before the event ends, I wouldnt complain about 2x PA exp with pannon rooms.

Calsetes
May 15, 2009, 10:30 AM
I've just got to make a note to use my gunmaster a LOT when the PA increase is in place. I hate leveling my lasers because they take forever, but like using them in general. Plus, it'd be a good chance to use those status effect shotgun bullets....

beatrixkiddo
May 15, 2009, 11:07 AM
I complain? about people like you maybe, not Sega/ST :D

If it is such a chore why not *gasp* play another game!?

Guess what?

I have been. That's why I have things left to do.

And what do you mean "people like you"? Got something against my kind?

OldCoot
May 15, 2009, 11:12 AM
Lol. Looks like some players have finally confessed and came out of the closet. I don't hate WB but I can't go back since having done it way too much.

But, as others have pointed out, once the event is over there is no question where the community will be going. WB for the win! :)

I personally think StD is perfect and would not mind another week of it.

Cooljames2186
May 15, 2009, 11:13 AM
I've just got to make a note to use my gunmaster a LOT when the PA increase is in place. I hate leveling my lasers because they take forever, but like using them in general. Plus, it'd be a good chance to use those status effect shotgun bullets....

but wondering...why is Sega allowing us to max the PA's for us older characters...we look at the struggle it took to even get PA moves...and the journey it took to get them where they are...although I do agree...I would appreciate the rifle leveling and spell leveling...I just wonder what will seperate us few old players from the increase of new players who don't truly appreciate the true meaning of seeing some one use a high level PA move...(at least some one you know for sure took time out of their life to level it...and not wait for an event to come to do so) lol I guess i feel opinionated today!!! *-* Paradi Cadaracts...lol

Cooljames2186
May 15, 2009, 11:18 AM
I hate white beast...Let's do Her secret mission...and a few old runs on parum....I want to do rainbow beast...dont know why...but something different...Lets just run all missions available...any thing but everyday white beast... I remember people going to moatoob at a time ya know...to fight evil robots and Golgamogs...(sp chk---flying ogre thingy) lol...i just killed it...oh well lets go to parum and do some relic runs or something...I rather do Dark seed...lol

Calsetes
May 15, 2009, 11:52 AM
Eh, most of the older players have probably already AFK leveled all their bullets and such. I was actually suggested to do that myself, but I feel like it'd be something of cheating - leveling up while you're not playing.

Then again, I am the kind of idiot who bought a second batch of shotgun and laser bullets for their Protranser....... maybe after hitting 50 on my GM bullets I'll look into possibly doing something like that for my other alt. But first time bullets are having hard work, blood, sweat, and tears put into them!

I remember how awesome I felt getting my first level 40 PA on my main, and again how awesome it was having all of my PAs for my main's specialization weapons hit 40 (aside from handgun bullets, but they're close enough to 20...). I think where people are losing the respect for a level 40 PA is coming from all the people who do quite literally nothing but play this 24/7 and say about how easy some of this stuff is to do, and have no concept of what a casual gamer (or at least a casual player) is. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. I'm just happy that we have another poulty-style room for me to work on my Fighgunner and PT melee weapons on, while simultaneously leveling Fighmaster on my main. Yeah, let's see someone complain about me having a level 13 Dus Daggas when I'm 150!

pinkace
May 15, 2009, 11:54 AM

"SIX weeks now? Jeez..."

What negative aspect could there possibly be to extending the event!? You can go play White Beast or any other mission, its not like they are freakin closed!!!

You can choose something else, anything, hell you can venture outside into the sunlight. Yet you chose to bitch.

Whiners. I am fed up with all the negativity and complaining.

That's what I meant by people like you

beatrixkiddo
May 15, 2009, 11:58 AM
"SIX weeks now? Jeez..."

What negative aspect could there possibly be to extending the event!? You can go play White Beast or any other mission, its not like they are freakin closed!!!

You can choose something else, anything, hell you can venture outside into the sunlight. Yet you chose to bitch.

Whiners. I am fed up with all the negativity and complaining.

That's what I meant by people like you

I'm glad I'm capable of getting you worked into a bold-tag frenzy rage simply by expressing my opinion that 5 weeks was enough! As I said in my last post, I DID do something else. Even if I'm not focusing on PSU due to the event getting a little boring, I can still post my opinions here, no?

Calsetes
May 15, 2009, 12:06 PM
"Multiple missions for some, tiny American flags for others!" to paraphrase a Simpsons Halloween special.

Let them go, they're probably just upset that they can't get anyone to go with them to White Beast and just venting. Either that, or they're upset that more casual players can get caught up to the "uber-elites" and make them average. Either way, it's not worth it.

Edit: Or doing something else. Still not worth it. (sorry, slow typing of responses because of being on lunch, sorry beatrix).

pinkace
May 15, 2009, 01:59 PM
I'm glad I'm capable of getting you worked into a bold-tag frenzy rage simply by expressing my opinion that 5 weeks was enough! As I said in my last post, I DID do something else. Even if I'm not focusing on PSU due to the event getting a little boring, I can still post my opinions here, no?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but its definitely not just you.

In any case, to complain about something that has no effect on your enjoyment of the game at all... something that only affects those who choose to participate... well sorry, stupidity gets to me.

Volcompat321
May 15, 2009, 02:34 PM
muHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, I do love white beast. I'm not saying I cant wait to get back to it. But that place has made me billions in the last year. I have found/made/sold countless amounts of serafi-senba boards and hizeri mind's. As much as people spam that mission, serafi tend to keep a steady price of about 20-30 mil for decent element % (26-34%) And I'm happy with that!

Guess what?

I have been. That's why I have things left to do.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but its definitely not just you.

In any case, to complain about something that has no effect on your enjoyment of the game at all... something that only affects those who choose to participate... well sorry, stupidity gets to me.

Bea has helped out a lot more here with everyone, including me, I think he has the right to state his opinion anywhere on these threads, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I may not agree with him saying 1 more week is too long, but I like the event, and am having more fun I've had in weeks. Only reason I don't stop playing the event, is because it made me tons of meseta. I have had a lot, and sold a lot. For anyone to think they want it to end is ok, 5 weeks is long enough. For anyone that doesn't really care, good for you, go make some more monies. For everyone that like the event to stay (like me) awesome, go play it and be happy!

Calsetes
May 15, 2009, 02:40 PM
If only I could make money while playing this game. That's the problem I have with... well, pretty much anything in this game. Everyone else seems to have an income except me.

Sorry, just a tad bit of a rant / thought on Vol's post. Can't we all just get along?

Randomness
May 15, 2009, 02:43 PM
This is the internet. Getting along is a dream :wacko: :disapprove:

Anyways, they should have added another reward panel or two, given we already had a week left after hitting 100mil.

Volcompat321
May 15, 2009, 02:48 PM
If only I could make money while playing this game. That's the problem I have with... well, pretty much anything in this game. Everyone else seems to have an income except me.

Sorry, just a tad bit of a rant / thought on Vol's post. Can't we all just get along?

When I say money, I mean in game currency :o so let me rephrase that, go make your meseta's!

This is the internet. Getting along is a dream :wacko: :disapprove:

Anyways, they should have added another reward panel or two, given we already had a week left after hitting 100mil.

So true, people will always complain as some stated already.
Getting along will be an end to the internet. Fact.
Random if you need help making meseta, talk to me, I will help you out. It's quite simple. Another thought for my comment above; if you want to play, play, if you want to run something else, do it, if you want to complain about the event, do it, this is pretty much what forums on this topic is about, complaining and or liking the outcome, or else it wouldn't be "Shred the Darkness extend" to me means state your opinion about it, and that's what people have done.

Calsetes
May 15, 2009, 03:02 PM
I know. Trust me, that was what I was referring to, also. I guess my big payday's going to be in waiting for the rewards to kick in and praying that somehow my 40 base S's get sold for what I put them up for, but even then.....

Cooljames2186
May 15, 2009, 03:03 PM
Lol...this is all too funny to me...I love when you guys have a forum fight....its like a debate class...and the argument is which came first... the chicken or the egg...i say pass...I dont care which came first...it's which is going to give me the most gas...lol now thats a joke.

Meta77
May 16, 2009, 12:36 AM
Bring mag 2 out already i want to be megids. im tired of falkis hes to easy.....now give me a revolt magas at level 180-190 and ill be a happy camper. ah what a battle telporting a girl with a bf at a resturant bar XP

Halcyote
May 16, 2009, 04:18 AM
I'm glad about the extension. At least this'll give me a chance to get my newest character to 100+, and hopefully cap him as a WT/FT while I'm at it.

Shinko
May 16, 2009, 05:21 AM
I'm glad to see some people are happy about the extension. But I'm like man... ST can't you ever stick to your schedule. I dislike when random pop up happen to any schedule. But hey at least people can benefit from it.

It should now be a know fact that whenever SEGA say how long an event is going to be, add a week on that xD LOL

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 17, 2009, 10:43 AM
I'd say we should get one more "prize box" to unlock. I'd say at 130mil we should get a lil somethin somethin. I don't know what it is...but it better not be a coupon for free grilled chicken at KFC.