PDA

View Full Version : 360 haters!

EK Dynomite
May 13, 2009, 10:48 PM
Why does every say the 360 side is full of scammers and box booters. Ive been playin psu since 2007 and ive seen a few, but not many. Isnt the PC/Ps2 side full of hackers and cheaters? Just stop making everyone think that the PC/Ps2 side is full of goody goods and iz th3 b3st servr EVAH!!! Both servers have they're ups and downs. Lets just all have fun!:beer:

ashley50
May 13, 2009, 10:51 PM
we already knew that...years ago

Volcompat321
May 13, 2009, 10:52 PM
FKL. Lose.

Powder Keg
May 13, 2009, 10:59 PM
We're only trying to bring more players to our side. Don't ruin it. :(

EK Dynomite
May 13, 2009, 11:04 PM
we already knew that...years ago
thats not what you said on that other topic...about......i forgot....^^;

Volcompat321
May 13, 2009, 11:15 PM
We all know people hate the 360 side, we also all know that the 360 side hates the pc/ps2 side because we hate them. We have our few hackers, but most are already cought and taken care of. It doesn't happen as often as you'd think. I'm sure we do have scammers, but not to the extent of the 360 side. Pc/ps2 side has had booters, but theres a simple solution to that on both servers-START YOUR OWN PARTY AND RUN WITH FRIENDS. If you been playing for a good amount of time and STILL don't have "good" friends, either your doing something wrong, or a retard. (thats for both servers there). If you cant find a party run solo, its a simple solution. EVERY MISSION IS SOLO-able EVERY MISSION! You may not have as much fun solo, but I'm sure you'll have more fun soloing than getting 99% done with missions and getting booted. See, both servers listen to that, if you get kicked START YOUR OWN runs!

Dhylec
May 13, 2009, 11:19 PM
Let's say we don't want another 360 vs PC topic again. we all know each side has their own goods & bads. But like I said before, in a bigger the crowd, you get more of everything, both good & bad.