PDA

View Full Version : Magashi Mission After the event....

buzyb77
May 14, 2009, 01:28 PM
do we get to keep it after the event immediately... as I see it coming back on PSUpedia...

of do we have to wait months I don't remember how it happened on the JP server..

beatrixkiddo
May 14, 2009, 01:30 PM
JP didn't get it til months later. Can't say when we'll get it. If we don't get Innocent Girl we might get this instead? Just speculation though.

buzyb77
May 14, 2009, 01:34 PM
odds are we will get little to nothing.....and I am getting tired of 6 week events followed by 6 weeks or more of little to nothing

Calsetes
May 14, 2009, 01:43 PM
"Then stop playing hurhurhurhurhur"

I kind of like it. It gives me a chance to either play something else (like when RE5 came out), go do some other missions and try to hunt up something really cool and rare (like the stuff I need to build me a germinus gun, which I hope to have by the time they implement the synth bonus), or just to work on some lower-level characters and PAs and try to level them up through actual use, not through some extremely XP-generous event.

And it gives me time to just take a break and not get too burnt out by it. Taking that week or two-long break for Dynasty Warriors Gundam was pretty useful in rekindling my love of PSU.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 02:13 PM
IF we do get to keep the magashi mission, and the other event missions, will Guld, L/kk, and all other items drop still?

Calsetes
May 14, 2009, 02:16 PM
I'd think there's a chance they could, but at a very reduced rate (since I think the drop rates have been boosted for the "event" version).

buzyb77
May 14, 2009, 03:32 PM
"Then stop playing hurhurhurhurhur"

I kind of like it. It gives me a chance to either play something else (like when RE5 came out), go do some other missions and try to hunt up something really cool and rare (like the stuff I need to build me a germinus gun, which I hope to have by the time they implement the synth bonus), or just to work on some lower-level characters and PAs and try to level them up through actual use, not through some extremely XP-generous event.

And it gives me time to just take a break and not get too burnt out by it. Taking that week or two-long break for Dynasty Warriors Gundam was pretty useful in rekindling my love of PSU.

um Low lvl Charters... um do you mean 150 ... in that case I have 4......

I not a 4th floor noob...I have played this game off and on Since OCT 24, 2006. and I play other games...I just think that the 6week event are getting old fast... Events are best when that are Fast and dirty and leave you wanting more.... Not like a date with an accountant/ math teacher that talks about the math they did at work making a 3hour date feel like 10h death torture

or at the very least the GM could show up from time to time to boot the AFK spammers and the people that don't remember how to use shops....

xBladeM6x
May 14, 2009, 03:50 PM
odds are we will get little to nothing.....and I am getting tired of 6 week events followed by 6 weeks or more of little to nothing
Can you see the future or something? Also did you not see Edwards post on the official forums saying that the moment the event gets taken out, we will be given a "content patch"?

I assume not. But then again, based on your previous post, no matter what I or anyone else tells you, you're going to complain so technically I just wasted my ti... *leaves*

pikachief
May 14, 2009, 04:08 PM
oh noes he didnt finish his sentence :(

buzyb77 u ruin everything! ;_;

loljk, we dont get to keep it, and ever since this year started SEGA's been doing their job fantastically :)

Meta77
May 14, 2009, 04:46 PM
IF we do get to keep the magashi mission, and the other event missions, will Guld, L/kk, and all other items drop still?

more than likely just the drop rate will be relativly low like all other rares.

Calsetes
May 14, 2009, 05:14 PM
I've played since launch also (with the exception of a one year break due to unforseen circumstances), and I've only got one character at 150, one at 102, and two in the 60-some range. I didn't know you had four max-level characters. Try using jobs and weapons you don't normally use then. I like trying to come up with awkward yet fun things to do when I'm bored.

(Plus, the initial thing in quotes was me joking around, hence why it's in quotes and typed like I may have eaten a bucket of lead paint when I was a wee lad. Quite literally meant nothing by it, if you took it as something else.)

Golto
May 14, 2009, 05:17 PM
I don't think it will have all the goodies that the event mission has.

Randomness
May 14, 2009, 06:32 PM
The end box goodies aren't as nice. The enemy drops are the same, however, since those are there normal drops at that level.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 14, 2009, 06:46 PM
I hope they do implement a "6 weeks of jack crap" because I've been on a HUGE fps kick lately. I just tore through F.E.A.R. 2 like 3 times, Bioshock twice because I wanted to get all of the weapon upgrades, and now I'm waiting for The Orange Box to come in the mail. I really haven't played Half Life 2 in a while so I'm really excited to play that and Portal all over again.