PDA

View Full Version : PSU Complainers and ppl complaining it

Shinko
May 14, 2009, 05:27 PM
Ok there's two different type of complainers here on these forums. There's the people who complain about the things that happen in the game and the way SEGA always screw up things and there's the ones who complain about people complaining.

The question I ask you is why? Why bother wasting your time telling people to stop complaining. It's not going to make them stop. All you guys are doing is making it a big rant which leads to the thread being closed. (Which may happen to this thread) If you see people complain and don't like it just don't comment on it. It's that simple. Besides everything is not complaining. It seem now that if you say one thing that disagree with what SEGA is doing people want to jump down you're throat for it. It's ok for them to have there opinions.

Ok now to the complainers. It's ok everyone in awhile to get your opinions in and tell people what's making you upset in the game and SEGA's screws ups. You pay 10 dollars a month so you're entitled to that. But come on now there's some people who looks for everything to complain about. Try looking at the good things sometimes. (I know that hard at times xD)

I just wanted to put that out there. I'm not complaining. I just wanted people to know my opinion on it and want to know what others think.

ChronoTrigga
May 14, 2009, 05:34 PM
Then there's the people who quit and already said good riddance like myself and play PSOBB instead. ;)

Nitro Vordex
May 14, 2009, 05:53 PM
Now you're complaining about the complainers complaining about PSU.

Congrats, you are now a double hypocrite.

biggabertha
May 14, 2009, 06:00 PM
It's because humans always want what they can't have.

Well.... generally anyway. There are some people that are perfectly happy with their lives and the way things are being operated and manipulated around them.

Good examples are how some people are/will never happy/satisfied with the way their body looks. "I want bigger mammary glands, I want a larger phallus, I want to be thin, I want to be muscular" all of that kind of stuff is what we as humans generally want.

In this game, we want more and more weapons, clothes, customisations to characters, monsters, music, items, difficulty, ease, armours and even levels but you can't satisfy everyone with a single answer.

For instance, look how people complained how hard the game was because money was difficult to make and therefore not worth doing high level missions because you would not get an S-rank and therefore you would have effectively wasted your time..? Now with Scape Dolls, Trimates, Star Atomizers, Sol Atomizers and Megistarides, the game is far easier for solo players or pathetically easy in a group of two or more players.

How difficult is it to get the right balance so that the vast majority of people will be happy..?

I'm not just referring that to PSU either, it applies to nearly everything else that has a commercial market.

Well... of course, no one knows the answer to the question otherwise we'd be making lots of boring money selling off our "One Hit Wonders" to the masses.

It's kinda cool though, that there is and always will be highly objective and subjective answers to this common question, heh. I do like reading about these views, heh.

Powder Keg
May 14, 2009, 06:03 PM
Now you're complaining about the complainers complaining about PSU.

Congrats, you are now a double hypocrite.

I'm not complaining. I just wanted people to know my opinion on it and want to know what others think.

whoops.

Nitro Vordex
May 14, 2009, 06:17 PM
Oh please. You can't tell me that post wasn't complaining.

That's like saying, "I'm not lying!" and you still could be.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 06:55 PM
I take the time out to complain about the complainers, only because it takes about 15 seconds to write a sentence about it. It's not a waste of time. Reading about complainers is more of a waste of time. Like this thread... oops, it took me about 40 seconds to complain about the complainers that complain about complainers

Anduril
May 14, 2009, 07:04 PM
All this complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining makes my head hurt, but I love it when my head hurts, so I'm not complaining. Or am I? Exactly.

So anyway, It's just human nature to complain about things that one has no control over. It's not like there is anyone who hasn't complained about anything.

Shinko
May 14, 2009, 07:16 PM
Let me just restate this because it seem as if some miss it. I am not complaining. I just wanted to let ppl KNOW my OPINOIN on it. That's all! That's it! And i wanted to hear other opinions on it. I'm not complaining about the complainers or the ppl complaining about it.

All i'm saying it why bother. You could say I just like to always put my two cent in about something. That fine and your opinion. That's what i'm asking for.

Volcompat answer was fine. He told me why and that's what I'm asking for. Ppl opinion and thoughts on it.

Volcompat321
May 14, 2009, 07:37 PM
Opinions are/can be complaints 95% of the time.
Am I allowed to complain about McDonald's raising prices, and lowering quality? Cause that's some shit.

Calsetes
May 14, 2009, 07:45 PM
I think a bigger rip is on Peanut Butter Cups now (I mean the "official" Reese's ones.... they're like a third smaller than what they were!).

It does get kind of boring coming here and seeing three or four topics every day that have the same complaint crap in them - "They delay our updates," "We get no updates," "We get an event right after another event after not having anything for so long," and "People are complaining about one of those other three things and that makes me complain about it." Therefore, I say we start a thread to complain about the people who complain about the people who have issues with the people who offer opinions about the paying customers who think that the little kids who think the regular joe schmoes like me being made fun of and can't enjoy the game without seeing all the complaints.

I'd like to see someone make a flowchart of all that.

Shinko
May 14, 2009, 08:36 PM
I think a bigger rip is on Peanut Butter Cups now (I mean the "official" Reese's ones.... they're like a third smaller than what they were!).

It does get kind of boring coming here and seeing three or four topics every day that have the same complaint crap in them - "They delay our updates," "We get no updates," "We get an event right after another event after not having anything for so long," and "People are complaining about one of those other three things and that makes me complain about it." Therefore, I say we start a thread to complain about the people who complain about the people who have issues with the people who offer opinions about the paying customers who think that the little kids who think the regular joe schmoes like me being made fun of and can't enjoy the game without seeing all the complaints.

I'd like to see someone make a flowchart of all that.

So it annoys you. Don't pay it no mind. You think they're going to stop just because you tell them too. You just are just adding fuel to the fire. I just see no point in it. If anything when people see others telling them to stop complaining it makes them complain more.

Powder Keg
May 14, 2009, 08:41 PM
Oh please. You can't tell me that post wasn't complaining.

That's like saying, "I'm not lying!" and you still could be.

It was equally as ridiculous as the disclaimer in another topic. So why doesn't this one work? Just sayin'. :-)

Lunairetic
May 14, 2009, 08:44 PM
PSU is horrible on its updates in contrast to its peers, anyone who argues that hasn't been playing long enough. In general, SEGA has disappointed its players on a regular basis. It's just a matter of not whining over it.

Further, making threads whining about the whiners is just as bad. Quit your whining and deal with the lemons you've been given. If you don't like it, you're welcome to leave; if you do like it, you're a masochist.

Phantasy Star Online/Universe's community has been through more than any other and survived, if that's not a testament to its players and their loyalties, I don't know what could be. By keeping negative attitudes though, you're only shortening your own life span both in game and out, so just dodge it, let the whiners whine, and have a good time despite SEGA's grandeur screw-ups.

Dhylec
May 14, 2009, 09:10 PM
I think this topic is heard enough. The OP said what wanted & the other got their point across - multiple times. Let's say we agree to disagree & go on with life.