PDA

View Full Version : B Adahna Unit

GBshooter
May 15, 2009, 06:18 AM
Does anyone have one they can giv me a price on or tell me where they drop from....
Thx............

Dymalos
May 15, 2009, 06:25 AM
They do not currently drop, and they won't be dropping again until they release Adahna Degahna on an S3 mission, could be quite some time.

xBladeM6x
May 15, 2009, 07:03 AM
They go for about 125-150mil.

REYKU
May 15, 2009, 07:15 AM
what do they do

Dymalos
May 15, 2009, 07:26 AM
In a future update it will be possible to trade an Adahna Unit along with the 9* Degahna Cannon for the 13* Adahna Degahna Cannon which will then become the best Laser Cannon available. And when this happens I'm sure this will have a very adverse affect on the value of any Love Infernos still circulating at the time.

GBshooter
May 15, 2009, 02:06 PM
thx ppl

Unit D79
May 16, 2009, 12:44 AM
didnt they drop during electric carny? cause if they did, wouldnt the units drop from magas also?

Dymalos
May 16, 2009, 06:28 AM
They did, but they only dropped from Degahna. What intuitive leap led you to believe that Magas Megahna would also drop it?

fay
May 16, 2009, 06:34 AM
They did, but they only dropped from Degahna. What intuitive leap led you to believe that Magas Megahna would also drop it?

probably the name of the item.

na but to be serious its quite easy to get mixed up between bosses that near to no one faces especially when there a reskin of each other

Dymalos
May 16, 2009, 02:40 PM
True enough. My one friend still gets Alterazgohg and De Ragnus confused all of the time.

fay
May 16, 2009, 03:40 PM
see thats different though. all though is it a reskin, alterazghog is the only boss half of the population knows lol.
i bet at the VERY least, 50% of this games population had never saw a proper jarba before this event. by proper jarba i mean the one that buffs itself then uses dambarta to freeze you and while frozen it instant kills you with a buffed se3 megid....

(bad memorys. LOTS of bad memorys)

Ethateral
May 16, 2009, 04:43 PM
see thats different though. all though is it a reskin, alterazghog is the only boss half of the population knows lol.
i bet at the VERY least, 50% of this games population had never saw a proper jarba before this event. by proper jarba i mean the one that buffs itself then uses dambarta to freeze you and while frozen it instant kills you with a buffed se3 megid....

(bad memorys. LOTS of bad memorys)

The Jarbas in the event buff themselves and cast Dambarta to rape you. :/ They're just like the Seabed ones. <3

CrazyOmar33
May 16, 2009, 06:35 PM
The unit will drop again way later until we get the GBR at neidaiz. It is going to be a different road that lead us to degahna

Unit D79
May 16, 2009, 06:50 PM
i couldnt remember if adahna was in the carny or not. the only bosses i remember are magas, mother brain, the lightning dragon, and seed magashi

S4CT4L1TY
May 16, 2009, 09:16 PM
adahna was in the Alpha run de rol le was beta