PDA

View Full Version : AotI 40% weapons

Chris28
May 16, 2009, 12:16 PM
Why does it seem that mostly 95% of the high percentage weapons I've seen are either 42% or 46%??? Why isn't there more of a variety in percentage?

Arada
May 16, 2009, 12:33 PM
Because you can only synth 42, 46 or 50 when it's above 38. There's no 40 or any other 40+ % available when synthing.

Stuff like Desert Arms Shop or Dark Crystal seeker can give any % at 40+, though.

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 16, 2009, 12:37 PM
It used to be 44% only no 42% or 46% before the expansion

Chris28
May 16, 2009, 12:39 PM
what's the thought process behind that?

NDW
May 16, 2009, 12:43 PM
You can synthesize striking weapons and line shields anywhere between 10%-38% in intervals of 2% (10%, 12%, 14%, etc.). After 38%, it goes in intervals of 4% (42%, 46%, 50%).

Tetsaru
May 16, 2009, 04:25 PM
what's the thought process behind that?

Segac's the thought process. Nuff said. <_>;

But yeah, I agree... a little more variation would've made things more interesting, imo... that, and having weapons drop made like they do in PSP instead of having to synth them all the time...

goldbrease
May 16, 2009, 04:45 PM
I don't see why sega didn't make it so you could just poor an entire stack of photons into the board and get 50%. sure there would be alot more 50% items but they would be made slower as well because people would be farming element photons all the time for synthing.

pinkace
May 16, 2009, 04:45 PM
Segac's the thought process. Nuff said. <_>;

But yeah, I agree... a little more variation would've made things more interesting, imo... that, and having weapons drop made like they do in PSP instead of having to synth them all the time...

That's bull. Weapons drop all the time now. my best weapons and certainly those for sale in shops are mostly drops. So you have drops, item exchange at missions, and still able to synth. Sega gave you options. What is there to complain about?

I think the fact that the attribute percentages are always even is a silly and insignificant thing to focus on.So why do the synths have those particular values? Probably to avoid some bug :p

Tetsaru
May 16, 2009, 05:31 PM
I think the fact that the attribute percentages are always even is a silly and insignificant thing to focus on.So why do the synths have those particular values? Probably to avoid some bug :p

If that's the case, then that just reinforces the fact that the game was poorly coded... -_-

tadtwisted
May 16, 2009, 05:54 PM
I don't see why sega didn't make it so you could just poor an entire stack of photons into the board and get 50%. sure there would be alot more 50% items but they would be made slower as well because people would be farming element photons all the time for synthing.

I like where you were going with this, but there would be too many 50% weapons. i would have liked to have it take a butt load more photons and give you a bracket to choose from (the higher the % you want to get, the lower chance of making the weapon) kind of like grinding

pinkace
May 16, 2009, 08:51 PM
If that's the case, then that just reinforces the fact that the game was poorly coded... -_-

Maybe, but you still have nothing to complain about, since it is patched. Hush.

ThaiSoup
May 17, 2009, 12:47 AM
That's bull. Weapons drop all the time now. my best weapons and certainly those for sale in shops are mostly drops. So you have drops, item exchange at missions, and still able to synth. Sega gave you options. What is there to complain about?

I hope you're not serious about this whole post. %s are literally everything in melee weaponary.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q309/ThaiSoup/ffffff-1.jpg
(Lazy photoshop work)
3% almost breaks the gap in these two weapons on the strongest hit the weapon can put out right now. So on other hits, its even less noticeable. And the same applies to a 50% Double Agitoc, and a 42% Double Agito. (Which is funny cause that Agitoc cost a whole like 5 mil, and the Agito would go for like 30+ most likely) You obviously never used many high weapons if your best weapons are premade drops, and you still think they way you do. Because any good fighter or a speed runner probably had a small laugh at your expense your post.

Premade items are a joke, as they are all terrible %s. Sega didn't put that many other options then 42, 46 for the 40s, so deal with it. Go get lucky with a promoto if you want the inbetween percents. And the fact that high %s don't drop like candy in the PS:P version is more likely because there you don't have things like community beyond a group of friends (unless you xlink-kai etc) And cant even trade then anyways.

Arika
May 17, 2009, 02:28 AM
I like where you were going with this, but there would be too many 50% weapons. i would have liked to have it take a butt load more photons and give you a bracket to choose from (the higher the % you want to get, the lower chance of making the weapon) kind of like grinding

Nice idea!
give option like this when synthesis.
- 15 photon = chance to get between 10%-50%
- 30 photon = chance to get between 20%-50%
- 45 photon = chance to get between 30%-50%
- 99 photon = chance to get between 36%-50%

Not making you getting 42-50% too easy, but at least it give you a guarantee that your good board will have higher % than 36%.

Tetsaru
May 17, 2009, 02:41 AM
Nice idea!
give option like this when synthesis.
- 15 photon = chance to get between 10%-50%
- 30 photon = chance to get between 20%-50%
- 45 photon = chance to get between 30%-50%
- 99 photon = chance to get between 36%-50%

Not making you getting 42-50% too easy, but at least it give you a guarantee that your good board will have higher % than 36%.

I like this idea. It'd make use of all those stacks of photons we've either hoarded away, or never pick up in missions, lol.

pinkace
May 17, 2009, 10:41 AM
I hope you're not serious about this whole post. %s are literally everything in melee weaponary.

What are you babbling about? Did your reading comprehension stats drop when you capped your character? I never said that 1 percent isn't important, I said that whether the attributes are odd or even is an insignificant issue. Why would you read this and understand that I meant a 42% weapon does the same damage as a 44% weapon? I was simply focusing on the odd/even argument!

You obviously never used many high weapons if your best weapons are premade drops, and you still think they way you do. Because any good fighter or a speed runner probably had a small laugh at your expense your post.

What I meant was I have found weapons with %40 and above. Yes, not S ranks, but as you should know being an uber super h4rdc0r3 player that knows it all, a good % A rank is better than a mediocre % S rank. My 50% ice buccaneer agrees. Hell last week I found a Tiga de Ragac with 42% ground. If I find this stuff with my shitty luck, you probably find much better stuff.

Premade items are a joke, as they are all terrible %s. Sega didn't put that many other options then 42, 46 for the 40s, so deal with it.

I guess I am lucky then :)

Neith
May 17, 2009, 11:11 AM

Nuuuuuuu D:

Weapons and armour dropping pre-made was one of the worst things to happen in regards to drops in PSU. It's fine for guns/tech weapons (obviously), but I would MUCH rather armour/melee weapons be confined to board drops (so we can get a % that doesn't suck), or increase the chance of a decent %. I've lost count how many Feril Lines, De Ragan Slayics, Tamagiri-zashics, Shiraha-zashis and various A-Ranks I've sold to NPC because the % is so bad it's not usable. Seriously, what use is a 9% Feril Line?

PSP's system is...ok, but the percentages on that tend to be wildly random. One minute I pick up a 46% weapon, the next drop is 3% or something stupid. I think AoI's system for rare drops being made could be ok, but I really think the chance of a 20%+ drop needs improving. I see way too many 6-19% weapons, which are junk. It seems like 85% of the made drops aren't even worth using...

DPShiro
May 17, 2009, 11:33 AM
What are you babbling about? Did your reading comprehension stats drop when you capped your character? I never said that 1 percent isn't important, I said that whether the attributes are odd or even is an insignificant issue. Why would you read this and understand that I meant a 42% weapon does the same damage as a 44% weapon? I was simply focusing on the odd/even argument!

What I meant was I have found weapons with %40 and above. Yes, not S ranks, but as you should know being an uber super h4rdc0r3 player that knows it all, a good % A rank is better than a mediocre % S rank. My 50% ice buccaneer agrees. Hell last week I found a Tiga de Ragac with 42% ground. If I find this stuff with my shitty luck, you probably find much better stuff.

I guess I am lucky then :)

How is it possible to find made weapons with % higher than 30?
(not referring to the ones that have only one element)

From what i know, you cant.

Neith
May 17, 2009, 01:13 PM
As far as I'm aware, the only item that isn't restricted that could drop made with higher than 30% was Yasha, back in Mission Carnival. Aside from that, only items like Rabol Vijeri/Crimson etc can be higher than 30% from a made drop, as they're limited to one element. I remember getting a 32% Crimson from FoI S.

(This is not including Desert Arms Shop/Dark Crystal Seeker items, which CAN go higher than 30%).

mvffin
May 17, 2009, 07:45 PM
last week I found a Tiga de Ragac with 42% ground.

Pics or it didn't happen.

pinkace
May 17, 2009, 09:46 PM
But I have found DOZENS of Durandal replicas during MAG with high 40's, found a buc with %50 that I still use to this day. Are you saying that S-ranks are excluded from getting high %'s?

AerisZeal
May 17, 2009, 10:19 PM
But I have found DOZENS of Durandal replicas during MAG with high 40's, found a buc with %50 that I still use to this day. Are you saying that S-ranks are excluded from getting high %'s?

A little bit yea, as far as I've noticed the cap for non-element restricted weapons/armor is 30% at the very most and very rarely. Most of the time they drop at around 13-18%. This has been true of at least me for A-ranks aswell. But I wouldn't think it unreasonable to believe you. :wacko:

str898mustang
May 17, 2009, 10:33 PM
Hell last week I found a Tiga de Ragac with 42% ground.

lol now thats some BULLS&*T

Ethateral
May 17, 2009, 10:57 PM
A little bit yea, as far as I've noticed the cap for non-element restricted weapons/armor is 30% at the very most and very rarely. Most of the time they drop at around 13-18%. This has been true of at least me for A-ranks aswell. But I wouldn't think it unreasonable to believe you. :wacko:

The only one I've seen that drops higher than 30% pre-made is a Neiclaw. I've seen I believe it was a 43% in shops at one point or another. (This was about... LAst year?) It was a LOOONG time ago.

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 12:12 AM
perhaps over 30% is possible just immensely rare.

Halcyote
May 18, 2009, 12:14 AM
This. It's amazing how people don't understand this.

DPShiro
May 18, 2009, 12:38 AM
If it is possible, i and others surely would like a picture to prove it. Cant be that hard if you have found several?
Oh, and of course it has to be on a weapon that the [b] haven't been released yet.

It would be great if this i true, but i highly doubt it.

pinkace
May 18, 2009, 07:46 AM
lol now thats some BULLS&*T

I'll check it when i get back online. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. We did the rare run in neudaiz and I was just trying to keep up with people.

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 18, 2009, 01:23 PM
You can find weapon/armour that come in any element upto 30% and single element's can go higher
iirc I had a 37% rabol 9* dark only armourcant remember its name from falz during and there was a 37% crimson up for sale a long time ago.

pinkace
May 18, 2009, 01:28 PM
I'll check it when i get back online. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. We did the rare run in neudaiz and I was just trying to keep up with people.

uhm..

it was 24%.

heh.

BUT I went thru my inventory and found a vish adan with 38% dark :) what say you to that?

Ethateral
May 18, 2009, 02:31 PM
uhm..

it was 24%.

heh.

BUT I went thru my inventory and found a vish adan with 38% dark :) what say you to that?

I say a [b] possibly.

Neith
May 18, 2009, 02:32 PM
Vish Adan could've dropped with 38% too.

Since it's single-element. :disapprove:

Ethateral
May 18, 2009, 02:34 PM
Vish Adan could've dropped with 38% too.

Since it's single-element. :disapprove:

Could have but... :/ It just seems very unlikely since the [b] is around as well.

HouseKat
May 18, 2009, 02:53 PM
i have a 39% crimson. I doubt it was synthed since i've never made an odd % from a [b] before. I'm guessing it was a made drop. I bought it from some1's shop awhile ago cuz of the funny %. >.<

Ethateral
May 18, 2009, 03:52 PM
i have a 39% crimson. I doubt it was synthed since i've never made an odd % from a [b] before. I'm guessing it was a made drop. I bought it from some1's shop awhile ago cuz of the funny %. >.<

Of course, odd numbered %s on single element weapons/armors, are dropped pre-made. It's just... Very unlikely to get one that high, is all I'm saying. The most I've seen lately for anything, was I believe a 37% Hizeri-senba? That was when the GBR was out though.

desturel
May 18, 2009, 03:55 PM
I say a [b] possibly.

I can't believe people are still having problems with this.

Single element items like Vish Adan (dark only), Crimson (fire only), Rabol Cati (dark), Cati-senba (light), Cati line (lightning), etc can be found at higher percentages. It's been said multiple times in this thread.

It's easy enough to prove.

Just search shops for Rabol Lumirus. That's a ground only armor. It doesn't have a board. It only drops in Phantom Fissure. Yet you will find lots of them for sale over 30%.

On the other hand if you search for Al-senba you will never find one above 30% because it can drop in any element.

Other examples Hizeri-senba (light only), Vijerina Line (lightning only), and Rabol Vijeri (dark only). They are all creature drops, Rappy Gugg, Volfu, and Jusnagun. They can all be found in with a higher percentage than 30.

The opposite would be Oka-senba, Rabol Voria, and Asura-senba which are multiple element armors. They drop from creatures as well, Ageeta, Drua Gohra, Ubakrada. They cannot be found with elements higher than 30.

Now can we stop having this argument? We went over all of this back when Aoti was released.

Ethateral
May 18, 2009, 04:05 PM
I can't believe people are still having problems with this.

Single element items like Vish Adan (dark only), Crimson (fire only), Rabol Cati (dark), Cati-senba (light), Cati line (lightning), etc can be found at higher percentages. It's been said multiple times in this thread.

It's easy enough to prove.

Just search shops for Rabol Lumirus. That's a ground only armor. It doesn't have a board. It only drops in Phantom Fissure. Yet you will find lots of them for sale over 30%.

On the other hand if you search for Al-senba you will never find one above 30% because it can drop in any element.

Other examples Hizeri-senba (light only), Vijerina Line (lightning only), and Rabol Vijeri (dark only). They are all creature drops, Rappy Gugg, Volfu, and Jusnagun. They can all be found in with a higher percentage than 30.

The opposite would be Oka-senba, Rabol Voria, and Asura-senba which are multiple element armors. They drop from creatures as well, Ageeta, Drua Gohra, Ubakrada. They cannot be found with elements higher than 30.

Now can we stop having this argument? We went over all of this back when Aoti was released.

And yet, for a Vish Adan, the exists. I said [b]possibly because it can be made as well. I'm WELL aware of the above information that you've stated. More than aware. I was only giving my opinion. Don't like it, then I'm sorry.

pinkace
May 18, 2009, 10:23 PM
Well, I still think that it is possible to find S ranks with high %'s, just unlikely. It's a matter of chance like anything else in the game. If they didn't set officialy caps on A rank attributes or on single-elemet weapon attributes, why would they purposefully set caps on a tiga de ragac?

I am sure someone has found one with super high 40's but is just not a member of the boards or doesn't feel like posting. You cant apply your personal experience to the whole game. Also, none of us worked on the game. So until Hidematzu Udataki comes here and confirms it, I declare this myth plausible.

mvffin
May 18, 2009, 11:50 PM
Is there a way to block all posts by specific people? that would be SUCH a nice feature.

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 12:05 AM
Well, I still think that it is possible to find S ranks with high %'s, just unlikely. It's a matter of chance like anything else in the game. If they didn't set officialy caps on A rank attributes or on single-elemet weapon attributes, why would they purposefully set caps on a tiga de ragac?

I am sure someone has found one with super high 40's but is just not a member of the boards or doesn't feel like posting. You cant apply your personal experience to the whole game. Also, none of us worked on the game. So until Hidematzu Udataki comes here and confirms it, I declare this myth plausible.

No.

If weapon/armor comes pre-made in multiple elements, it won't go past 30%. >_> That's been stated since the beginning of AOTI. If it comes pre-made in only one element, then yes, you can have a high %. Only if it's one element though.

Chris28
May 19, 2009, 04:51 AM
No.

If weapon/armor comes pre-made in multiple elements, it won't go past 30%. >_> That's been stated since the beginning of AOTI. If it comes pre-made in only one element, then yes, you can have a high %. Only if it's one element though.

This statement here is fact, but it's too bad that SEGA won't change it so that you can get 50% from a weapon/armor that drops in multiple elements.

pinkace
May 19, 2009, 10:25 AM
No.

This statement here is fact, but it's too bad that SEGA won't change it so that you can get 50% from a weapon/armor that drops in multiple elements.

Stated... where? and by whom? Unless it is one of the developers, it is hearsay.

desturel
May 19, 2009, 10:48 AM
Is there a way to block all posts by specific people? that would be SUCH a nice feature.

Under "User CP" on the left menu bar under "Settings & Options" you should see the option "Edit Ignore List". You just put the username (desturel for example) into your ignore list. Of course you will still see when people reply to or quote that person.

The "Site Related" forum should have a faq on using the various functions of vBulletin, but I'm not sure where it is.

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 11:26 AM
Stated... where? and by whom? Unless it is one of the developers, it is hearsay.

It's not hearsay. When you can look at the market as well, and see for a fact that weapons/armors that drop in multiple elements never exceed 30%. As well, if you noticed weapons/armor that can only be made into one single element, you'll see odd %s out on the market.

It's not hearsay. If anyone ever found these supposed high %s for say, a Tiga de Ragac, they would INSTANTLY join one of the forums (Since every game has an official site/forum of some sorts), they'd post it up. Besides, look at the market, that tells you. You don't absolutely need developers to tell it's players what can drop and how. It's been stated either way, since the beginning.

You can keep deluding yourself though into believing that higher %s exist from multiple elemental pre-made drops.

pinkace
May 19, 2009, 11:43 AM
You assume that whoever finds something like this will either care enough to share, or know that what he/she just found is extremely rare. My in-laws have a cousin who never lets her kids use the computer unless she is watching. Maybe a kid somewhere found one but isn't allowed on social sites. Maybe one of these newbies that started on the event and already maxed out his character found a Gudda Hon with 48% ground but since his female character can't use it he fed it to his PM.

Point is, you don't know for sure. You are all guessing. Even a very educated guess is still a guess and it can shatter the moment someone who does care finds a Gudda Hon with %48 ground and knows what to do with that info.

str898mustang
May 19, 2009, 11:57 AM
Under "User CP" on the left menu bar under "Settings & Options" you should see the option "Edit Ignore List". You just put the username (desturel for example) into your ignore list. Of course you will still see when people reply to or quote that person.

The "Site Related" forum should have a faq on using the various functions of vBulletin, but I'm not sure where it is.

thank u for telling that........very awesome feature

Darius_Drake
May 19, 2009, 12:03 PM

Nice. I didn't even realize that function exited. I really do need to look at all the options we have. Sorry for getting off topic.

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 12:23 PM
You assume that whoever finds something like this will either care enough to share, or know that what he/she just found is extremely rare. My in-laws have a cousin who never lets her kids use the computer unless she is watching. Maybe a kid somewhere found one but isn't allowed on social sites. Maybe one of these newbies that started on the event and already maxed out his character found a Gudda Hon with 48% ground but since his female character can't use it he fed it to his PM.

Point is, you don't know for sure. You are all guessing. Even a very educated guess is still a guess and it can shatter the moment someone who does care finds a Gudda Hon with %48 ground and knows what to do with that info.

You're going off your own hopes and delusions now. Look at the market and compare. Let alone everyone else is saying the exact same thing, because they know it's fact.

Oh and Gudda Hons can be worn on beast. Nor do they drop pre-made. Poor example.

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 19, 2009, 12:30 PM

You dont really know much about the game do you, all you are doing is digging a even bigger hole for yourself.

pinkace
May 19, 2009, 01:24 PM
^

Oh noes I'm making an ass of myself on the internets!... >_>

All I am saying is, it is possible. You can't rule out something you don't know exists.

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 01:36 PM
All I am saying is, it is not possible. You can rule out something when you know exists.

Fixed.

There is really no possible, when there are blatant facts of how the game works.

biggabertha
May 19, 2009, 01:44 PM
It's also possible for me to find a 62% Rabol Vijeri because Sega's developers have not explicitly said that the top elemental percent is indeed, 50%.

Myth plausible, everyone is stupid for thinking 50% is the top elemental percent obtainable.

Off-topic: I kind of like this trolling but it's got to end at some point. A moderator should really lock this before it gets out of hand anymore. Until then though,

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/Biggabertha/popcorn.gif

mvffin
May 19, 2009, 01:46 PM
Please, stop feeding the trolls.

Darius_Drake
May 19, 2009, 02:57 PM
It's also possible for me to find a 62% Rabol Vijeri because Sega's developers have not explicitly said that the top elemental percent is indeed, 50%.

Myth plausible, everyone is stupid for thinking 50% is the top elemental percent obtainable.

Off-topic: I kind of like this trolling but it's got to end at some point. A moderator should really lock this before it gets out of hand anymore. Until then though,

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/Biggabertha/popcorn.gif

Did he really have to eat with his mouth all open like that? What finishing school did he go to? Yuck!!!

DPShiro
May 19, 2009, 04:38 PM
^

Oh noes I'm making an ass of myself on the internets!... >_>

All I am saying is, it is possible. You can't rule out something you don't know exists.

All that Ethateral says is true.
It is NOT possible.
If you claim it is, then show us an exampel, a pic of tiga de ragac higher than 30% maybe?
No one has ever found a weapons higher than 30%, and that is simply because IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

If you still say it is, just prove us wrong, cant be that hard?

pinkace
May 19, 2009, 05:10 PM
I can't prove it :( No one here has evidence either way, it's years of experience speaking.

Listen, for the longest time, everyone thought that Yoda had the highest midiclorian count! He was studied and documented by scientist all over the Republic! Yoda submitted to a battery of tests and it was established that in fact, he was the midiclorian king.

Then this one jedi got stranded on this outer rim planet run by a gangster and hey, guess what he found!?

;) :p

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 05:28 PM
I recieved a 32% rabol lumiras (spelling) from a pf before. Since we cant make that armor, I think things can drop higher than 30%...
Oh, and to prove they can...Since I didn't have my lumirus on me, I searched em--
33% highest.....Did I prove it? (maybe I didn't read the whole thread)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/psu20090519_182850_000.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

DPShiro
May 19, 2009, 05:38 PM
I recieved a 32% rabol lumiras (spelling) from a pf before. Since we cant make that armor, I think things can drop higher than 30%...

No.
Rabol Lumirus can ONLY be ground element, and because of it being ONE element only, it can go higher than 30%, just like nei claws etc.

IF it would be possible to find other stuff above 30, someone would have done it by now.
The only exception is Yasha, who CAN have different elements and can drop over 30%.

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 05:39 PM
I also once synth'd a 33% serafi-senba. I put pics up a loooong time ago, when someone mentioned them having one and there was a big dispute about them actually having it.

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 09:30 PM
I also once synth'd a 33% serafi-senba. I put pics up a loooong time ago, when someone mentioned them having one and there was a big dispute about them actually having it.

Pics or it didn't happen. With as much as people synth, there are only in multiples of 2, up to 38%. Then 42, 46, and 50%.

From what it seems, you're on PC/PS2, correct? Easily doctored. Only pre-made weapons/armors that are a single element, can drop in odd %'s.

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 09:31 PM
Cept I already posted a pic, and you cant find a serafi-senba pre-made, and it's not a single element. Try again :D
Edit: yes I'm on pc/ps2

also, someone out there has it, I sold it a long time ago. It was an ice serafi.

xBladeM6x
May 19, 2009, 09:38 PM
Can't believe this topic is actually getting this out of hand. Here, let me end this topic:

No matter what % drops from premade weapons of any element, or fixed elements, the [B] to those weapons is better. End of story. Until we have an official statement from SEGA about this whole thing, it's a lost cause.

Oh and just to add to the waaaaambulance, I agree with what Ethateral is saying.

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 09:41 PM
Cept I already posted a pic, and you cant find a serafi-senba pre-made, and it's not a single element. Try again :D
Edit: yes I'm on pc/ps2

also, someone out there has it, I sold it a long time ago. It was an ice serafi.
It's not up apparently. It's a known fact that making something from a , will come out an [b]even number. Simply saying you posted a pic, doesn't deem anything. You can't find it pre-made, obviously. However, you CAN'T make it an odd % either. Let alone, as I've stated, a picture can be doctored, easily.

xBladeM6x
May 19, 2009, 09:43 PM
Simply saying you posted a pic, doesn't deem anything.
Sure it does! It shows that people know how to use photoshop! :wacko:

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 09:45 PM
Well, if the person that bought it still plays, and sure it could have been doctor'd...but I didn't mess with it. Apparently someone else had a 33% too. It got sold. I'll hunt this thread down and post it back up here.

xBladeM6x
May 19, 2009, 09:47 PM
Hey! I was just saying people know how to use photoshop! I wasn't pointing fingers.

:wacko:

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 09:50 PM
I found the thread. was a 33% :lightning: I had.... and the person posted they had dark. :o
I didn't post the pic in that thread... I will find my 33% picture.

Halcyote
May 19, 2009, 09:51 PM
So if someone were to take a camera picture on their 360 showing that they have a odd percentage weapon, does it mean that it's legit? :V

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 09:52 PM
who knows. Cant seem to please everyone. You give em a pic they think it's a fake. (like I said I will find my pic)

Halcyote
May 19, 2009, 09:54 PM
I just found it funny how someone stated that because the screenshot came from PC, that it can be easily shooped. As if raw camera images can't go through the same process.

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 09:57 PM
I never said that only PC can be easily doctored. Anything can, especially on a computer. :3

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 10:00 PM
Anything can, doesn't mean it has. You shouldn't be so quick to judge new things.

Halcyote
May 19, 2009, 10:00 PM
I never said that only PC can be easily doctored. Anything can, especially on a computer. :3

From what it seems, you're on PC/PS2, correct? Easily doctored.
o ok. :3

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 10:06 PM
o ok. :3

Yes, a general statement towards that. However, it doesn't leave out everything else. Generalization. ;3

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 10:07 PM
eh

Halcyote
May 19, 2009, 10:12 PM
Yes, a general statement towards that. However, it doesn't leave out everything else. Generalization. ;3
Towards what, exactly? You implied in that statement that because it's a screenshot on PC that it's most likely not legit. You're a smart person, a simple "Well, the picture could be doctored" would've made it seem less generalized towards the PC as it would be inclusive of all screenshots regardless of the platform.

And yet, you didn't say that. Hmm.

Volcompat321
May 19, 2009, 10:15 PM
That's not real, cause I'm on pc/ps2- I doctor'd it lol. I'm jk of course, but that's what I got from it too.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/psu20090511_223016_000.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ethateral
May 19, 2009, 10:18 PM
Towards what, exactly? You implied in that statement that because it's a screenshot on PC that it's most likely not legit. You're a smart person, a simple "Well, the picture could be doctored" would've made it seem less generalized towards the PC as it would be inclusive of all screenshots regardless of the platform.

And yet, you didn't say that. Hmm.

Okay, I'll make it more simple.

It could have been doctored. More easily doctored on PC, which doesn't leave out 360.

Simple enough?

Halcyote
May 19, 2009, 10:23 PM
Okay, I'll make it more simple.

It could have been doctored. More easily doctored on PC, which doesn't leave out 360.

Simple enough?
Fair enough.

I'd go into the specifics, but then I'd really be taking this thread off-topic more than it already is, and I'm sure someone will end up calling me a troll or something. But thanks for providing me an insight, though.

mvffin
May 19, 2009, 10:38 PM
just fucking lock this shit already

desturel
May 20, 2009, 09:50 AM
just fucking lock this shit already

If you really want the moderators to lock something, you should send an alert with the "report" button. It's not like they read everything on the forums all of the time, but they should receive an email/post/message when a report is sent.

Otherwise you are just typing out something that may not be seen for a few days.

pinkace
May 20, 2009, 11:36 AM
It is not locked because the discussion is ongoing, and surprisingly civil.

Ryna
May 20, 2009, 11:44 AM
Since this thread is becoming extremely repetitive at this point, I am going to lock it.