PDA

View Full Version : AotI STD's missions?

AfromenEntertainment
May 16, 2009, 09:02 PM
I wass wondering which mission of the three gives the best overall EXP?

S4CT4L1TY
May 16, 2009, 09:09 PM
RoF im pretty sure

NDW
May 16, 2009, 09:14 PM
I would have to say Roar of Flames as well. I wouldn't entirely know though, all my characters are at LV150.

SStrikerR
May 16, 2009, 09:35 PM
STD's main mission is to kill you.

Randomness
May 16, 2009, 09:48 PM
I'm between Roar and Push... Roar slows down with b2, but push's enemies take a bit longer.

pinkace
May 16, 2009, 10:03 PM
Wait... so the 4 billion pannons in the unknown rooms in The 4th System don't give as much EXP as RoF?

Does not compute.

beatrixkiddo
May 16, 2009, 10:17 PM
Wait... so the 4 billion pannons in the unknown rooms in The 4th System don't give as much EXP as RoF?

Does not compute.

Pannons have one of the lowest EXP modifiers in the game, and those Pannons have boosted HP to boot. No way is it quicker than RoF.

Unless you're being sarcastic, in which case bravo.

pinkace
May 16, 2009, 10:28 PM
I am not. It seems 4th just has more enemies. The OP didn't ask which mission gave the most EXP per minute, just the most EXP total. 4th System feels like a lot more kills, even if they have lower EXP I think they add up.

Randomness
May 16, 2009, 10:31 PM
No, when people want xp, its xp/minute.

pinkace
May 16, 2009, 11:06 PM
Duely noted :)

sovalou
May 16, 2009, 11:17 PM
I would say the forth system only because you can run it twice as fast as RoF. Which in turn means you will get more mp at a faster rate to keep up with your leveling.

beatrixkiddo
May 16, 2009, 11:36 PM
I would say the forth system only because you can run it twice as fast as RoF. Which in turn means you will get more mp at a faster rate to keep up with your leveling.

You must be in awful RoF parties and good 4th System ones. :P

Every time I join a public party for 4th System, they want to do the pannon rooms, which makes the run take about twice as long as one RoF.

Randomness
May 16, 2009, 11:47 PM
The pannon rooms aren't worth it. Too much HP. Only good if everyone wants some PA xp.

Ruru
May 17, 2009, 03:06 PM
RoF.
A group of 4 can do this in about 10-15 minutes or so.

Pannons arent worth the hassle for the exp. If you're doing 4th simply for the exp you'd skip the pannons entirely.

Neith
May 17, 2009, 03:17 PM
Roar of Flame is far better EXP. The Pannon rooms in 4th aren't very good EXP because they take longer to kill and don't give much (even with a boost). Plus, Block 2 of Roar of Flame is extremely good EXP if you have a team who can dispose of the Stateria quickly. 8,600+ EXP per Svaltus in S2 stacks up real fast.

Without the Pannon room, 4th is fast EXP but not that much EXP per run. The Big Push is great EXP too, but the problem with that is that everyone will be trying to kill the attacking monsters as fast as possible, so a lower level character might not get reliable EXP tags. Because of that, I'd say Roar of Flame is better overall.

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 07:35 PM
Roar of Flames. I've gotten to the point where when leveling there, I only go to the end of the Stateria Hall and abandon. Unless I get Orgdus, then I stop at the Jaggos.