PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Another on of those returning players...

Shipaa
May 17, 2009, 09:45 AM
I am going to move to my own place soon and will only have a laptop to use which will not be able to handle any newer games. This leads to me thinking about getting PSU for my 360! I used to play the PC version a bit, 2 years ago I think? Anyway I got a few questions...

1. Population, will I have a hard time finding people? I downloaded the demo and it was packed with groups to join, not at all like the PC version where random groups were hard to find. I guess other topics have already answered it though and I am only wondering now how many universes are active on the "real" version? In the demo it is about 1 and a half or two full universes and they only stick to the colony and Parum... And I <3 the look of the other planets!

2. PSO-W players, are there any on the 360 version? I remember when I played on PC that people on this forum always said 360 version were the better one and had more PSO-W players on it. But when I look around on this forum it seems like most people play PC/PS2 version? Is there any place to meet up? Like in PSO we had Antares 8 (correct?), though it got invaded by scrubs later on...

There we go! I looked around on the forum and got most of my questions answered but I really never found a answer on these two.

xBladeM6x
May 17, 2009, 09:56 AM
You should have no problem finding a party on the 360 side. There are usually 1 1/2 universes full normally, and maybe about 2 universes full on weekends. But in most of the universes that don't have a full star, there are quite a few people active in them regardless.

Also you haven't played in 2 years? o.o Well then, there is so much more to do. Like, the game is so much better now than it was in v1 that it's almost not even comparable. Also, PSO-World people all play on both servers. Me being one of the people who play on 360. :D

Oh, and right now there is an awesome event going on. Hope this helps! :)

Shipaa
May 17, 2009, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the quick answer! Yup two years since I used to play it. I didn't even get to play much back then, only got to Lv 35 and like Lv 15 Techgunner (or something like that). Back then there was this event mission that gave you tons of points so I leveled up really fast.

Anyway since the Pc version never even had one full universe I guess it shouldn't be a problem finding people on 360, if you compare it with PC when I played.

Anyway maybe you have a low level character you wanna level up? ^^ If so maybe we can group when I get the game, in like a week I hope...!

Beast Boy
May 17, 2009, 03:12 PM
hey id be happy to play with you on the 360 side gamertag = furiious xy

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 18, 2009, 01:30 AM
I am going to move to my own place soon and will only have a laptop to use which will not be able to handle any newer games. This leads to me thinking about getting PSU for my 360! I used to play the PC version a bit, 2 years ago I think? Anyway I got a few questions...

1. Population, will I have a hard time finding people? I downloaded the demo and it was packed with groups to join, not at all like the PC version where random groups were hard to find. I guess other topics have already answered it though and I am only wondering now how many universes are active on the "real" version? In the demo it is about 1 and a half or two full universes and they only stick to the colony and Parum... And I <3 the look of the other planets!

2. PSO-W players, are there any on the 360 version? I remember when I played on PC that people on this forum always said 360 version were the better one and had more PSO-W players on it. But when I look around on this forum it seems like most people play PC/PS2 version? Is there any place to meet up? Like in PSO we had Antares 8 (correct?), though it got invaded by scrubs later on...

There we go! I looked around on the forum and got most of my questions answered but I really never found a answer on these two.