Just happened.
Tells me to log in again in 10 mins.
Is this a ninja update?

AfromenEntertainment
May 17, 2009, 07:07 PM
yea i just got this....:-?

Akihito
May 17, 2009, 07:07 PM
posted in another thread but this is happening to me as well but it seems PC/PS2 are coming down now too

Dhylec
May 17, 2009, 07:08 PM
I got stuck in a game & logged off. I get the same message when logging in. Looks like the fun spread from 360 to PC side for laughs. ;]

ChibiBecca
May 17, 2009, 07:09 PM
yup, went splat for us too. :< although it's a slight relief it's not the internet conenction for a change!

Icecold
May 17, 2009, 07:09 PM
I have it too. My game was laggy, no one in my party had moved in like 5 minutes and I got tired of waiting for the disconnect so I logged off. Now it gives me this error saying my data is locked due to irregular ending process... and to try again in ten minutes. Doesn't make sense though, I just clicked log out. What's irregular about that?

milranduil
May 17, 2009, 07:12 PM
I'm not getting an error persay, but I saw a bunch of people on my card list all go offline at the same time. Plus every time I try to change to uni 2, I get an endless load screen and have to quit the program. I can change to other uni's fine though.

Akihito
GM saw the 360 servers down, paniced then smashed the PC/PS2 servers to make it even? idk just bored now

Calsetes
I have it too. My game was laggy, no one in my party had moved in like 5 minutes and I got tired of waiting for the disconnect so I logged off. Now it gives me this error saying my data is locked due to irregular ending process... and to try again in ten minutes. Doesn't make sense though, I just clicked log out. What's irregular about that?

It's irregular because this sort of thing never happens.

milranduil
Um uni 1 and 2 just disappeared O_O

Sexy_Raine
May 17, 2009, 07:13 PM
Right before fighting Fakis, I get this BS game freeze so I DC'ed on purpose. When I tried to get back on, Error 71.

Looks like another one of Segduh's BS problems.

Unit D79
May 17, 2009, 07:13 PM
think they gave us an extra week in anticipation of this? everyone run to the roll back bunker!

milka
May 17, 2009, 07:14 PM
errr I say hacks!

ChibiBecca
May 17, 2009, 07:15 PM
irregular hunters awaaayy~! the servers have gone maverick. D:

Warpath
May 17, 2009, 07:17 PM
I just tryed the offical forums and there down too so maybe they are working on this now dunno tho heres to hoping

DreXxiN
May 17, 2009, 07:19 PM
Yep, official forums and PSU are down.

JamesV1
May 17, 2009, 07:23 PM
Is there anyone that is still online? I'm talking to someone on MSN and they say that
they can see their character data but are not gonna log on ... just in case..

Mikura
I just got it too. Me and my friends all were lagging right after Push, and logged out. All of us got 071'd. Sega must've extended the event expecting a screw up in the future. Good job. >_>/

Calsetes
I kind of hope they don't roll back a day or so, if only because I finally finally FINALLY sold my freakin' base Ses that I had in my shop.

DreXxiN
People who are still on say that Uni 1 and 2 are completely gone.

JamesV1
May 17, 2009, 07:26 PM
People who are still on say that Uni 1 and 2 are completely gone.

That is some BS... ok... who dropped all their monomates in a mission and
screwed up the servers... step up and apologize.

Whoever knows how to get in touch with a GM on SUNDAY ... nevermind damnit... no one can reach them
on SUNDAY.... well, looks like we're all screw3d until Monday...

Unit D79
May 17, 2009, 07:28 PM
all those poor souls in uni 1 and 2 mustve been wiped out....

JamesV1
May 17, 2009, 07:29 PM
all those poor souls in uni 1 and 2 mustve been wiped out....

Yes, yes we were... :-/

Akihito
May 17, 2009, 07:29 PM
sucks I was changing my characters outfit and the server crashed when his shirt was off o.O coincidence?

Firehouse
May 17, 2009, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I was running with a full party in Roar when this happened, I thought I did something wrong when I just logged out, haha! Glad to know I didn't do anything wrong. Now I'll just download some music and get ready for work :P

Warpath
May 17, 2009, 07:36 PM
ok I just logged back in and this is what I saw

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 07:39 PM
Just got kicked out of uni 3. Still trying to log on :/

Mikura
May 17, 2009, 07:40 PM
It's funny because normally me and my friends party on Uni 7 and tonight, we just happened to be on 1 this time. I'm assuming this won't get fixed until Monday, so looks like I'll have to find something else to do.

milka
May 17, 2009, 07:41 PM
10 minutes

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 07:42 PM
Lol, I think it's safe to say I wont be logging on for awhile...Sega truly never ceases to amuse me.

Edit: 038'd!

JamesV1
May 17, 2009, 07:42 PM
10 minutes

Waited 30 minutes... no luck logging in still....

WARPATH: do a uni check again and see if 3 is still there or if it's gone. Someone posted that they
got kicked from uni 3...

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 07:43 PM
Same.

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 07:44 PM
Anyone else get Error 038?

Warpath
May 17, 2009, 07:45 PM

WARPATH: do a uni check again and see if 3 is still there or if it's gone. Someone posted that they
got kicked from uni 3...yes its still up and shows a hollow star

Sharkyland
May 17, 2009, 07:46 PM
I haven't seen the error 038, I'm only getting the 071.

Randomness
May 17, 2009, 07:48 PM
Dunno... I just logged in fine.

Unis 1/2 are down and out though.

JamesV1
What does Error 038 say ???

Warpath
erro 071 is the same one my Wife keeps getting are y'all on the PS2 thats getting that error?

PepperCat
That's odd... I'm able to log on fine. PC-side for me.

JamesV1
May 17, 2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah (PC server) been trying to log in for the last 50 minutes with no luck...
Just might call it a night in 2 more hours if I cannot still log on...

Randomness
May 17, 2009, 07:51 PM
Dunno what's going on... but I'm seeing nothing strange besides the lack of unis 1 and 2.

Here's to #3 being the new focus.

Warpath
May 17, 2009, 07:53 PM
Dunno what's going on... but I'm seeing nothing strange besides the lack of unis 1 and 2.

LMAO yep I agree

SearingSorrow
May 17, 2009, 07:53 PM
Just getting home from work and completely missing all of this I thought I wouldn't be able to get on. However, I was able to log in just fine. However I started on Uni 3 as soon as I got in. Checked the cube, And Uni 1 and 2 are completely gone. But other than that I got in perfectly fine.

Picture of them being gone :P

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u174/arietta1234567/psu20090517_205407_000.jpg

Mikura
May 17, 2009, 07:54 PM
Best I can gather is anyone that was on Uni 1/2 earlier is essentially boned for the evening, whereas everyone else got spared. So all of you either logging in for the first time tonight or the ones already online but on Unis 3-9 should be fine.

Neith
May 17, 2009, 07:55 PM

I hope not, I like Uni 3 being quiet. It's where I've played (since Uni 16 got axed) and I don't like playing with my friends in a crowded spamfest like Uni 2 usually is. I guess if people start playing on Uni 3, I'll move again.

Anyway, I was lagging horrendously before I logged off. I assumed it was my router, but it seems a few people were the same.

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 07:59 PM
For the people who are logging in just fine on PC/PS2, is this your first time logging into the game for the day?

Warpath
May 17, 2009, 08:00 PM
Best I can gather is anyone that was on Uni 1/2 earlier is essentially boned for the evening, whereas everyone else got spared. So all of you either logging in for the first time tonight or the ones already online but on Unis 3-9 should be fine.

I was on uni 2 when I got booted but was still able to log in but my Wife hasn't been able to shes on the PS2 I'm on a laptop

SearingSorrow
May 17, 2009, 08:00 PM
For the people who are logging in just fine, is this your first time logging into the game for the day?

Not the first time, I was on earlier before I went to work (2pm) but I think because I wasnt on when it happened, is why I can get on without any problems.

Unit D79
May 17, 2009, 08:04 PM
oh well, good thing i had rrod 2 days before this happened...

Randomness
May 17, 2009, 08:05 PM
Well, I just like Uni 3's name. Skies of Arcadia was a nice game.

To everyone having trouble... remember the sage words of the man who brought us the answer 42... Don't Panic.

To whoever asked:I was logged in earlier today, but I wasn't whenever this started.

Mikura
May 17, 2009, 08:09 PM
I was on uni 2 when I got booted but was still able to log in but my Wife hasn't been able to shes on the PS2 I'm on a laptop

That's odd. You seem to be the only one then, because everyone else that was on 2 can't get on. Did you lag out and get disconnected, or were you lagging and logged out manually? If you just lagged out normally, you probably didn't get affected.

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 08:09 PM
To those that answered: I figured as much. As long as you weren't logged into either Uni 1 or 2 during that time, then your account should be fine.

I tried logging in on a friend's account and his went through fine. Mine still is SOL.

Randomness
May 17, 2009, 08:15 PM
Might it be the game still thinks you're logged in then?

JamesV1
May 17, 2009, 08:16 PM
I totally restarted my system.. still no luck..

whispers
May 17, 2009, 08:16 PM
sundays on PSU most funic ever!

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 08:18 PM
That could be possible. But who really knows at this point?

JamesV1
May 17, 2009, 08:18 PM
Aww WTF... my TROLL image is gone, and so is one of my links... It's been up there
for a long azz time too...

Whoever removed it, send me a PM with the reason why... it violated no TOS...

Jainsea
May 17, 2009, 08:19 PM
no luck either :\

whispers
May 17, 2009, 08:22 PM
Aww WTF... my TROLL image is gone, and so is one of my links... It's been up there
for a long azz time too...

Whoever removed it, send me a PM with the reason why... it violated no TOS...

maybe ur troll was in uni 2?

Calsetes
May 17, 2009, 08:25 PM
I still see it, unless you mean the ones not in your signature.

Unit D79
May 17, 2009, 08:26 PM
i still see it james >>

milka
May 17, 2009, 08:27 PM
segac fails at support!

Garanz-Baranz
May 17, 2009, 08:28 PM

That wouldn't happen, when an account logs in from a different location while still on, the last log in will be evicted, and the new log in will take it's place. I'm pretty sure that if you log in while the account is still on, you'd overwrite your own account in the process.

This appears to have "corrupted" the data that was on Uni 1 and 2, miserably, so that they cannot log on.

CrimsonBirdy
May 17, 2009, 08:30 PM
segac fails at support!

Can't report the problem to Sega as the Support site is down and so are the message boards. They do have a phone number but has that ever worked? Failing big time.

Warpath
May 17, 2009, 08:30 PM
That's odd. You seem to be the only one then, because everyone else that was on 2 can't get on. Did you lag out and get disconnected, or were you lagging and logged out manually? If you just lagged out normally, you probably didn't get affected.
well I was in my room but when I exited I was in a eternal now loading screen my Wife was in the HQ lobby tho I had to do the ctrl+alt+delete to get out

Randomness
May 17, 2009, 08:40 PM
That wouldn't happen, when an account logs in from a different location while still on, the last log in will be evicted, and the new log in will take it's place. I'm pretty sure that if you log in while the account is still on, you'd overwrite your own account in the process.

This appears to have "corrupted" the data that was on Uni 1 and 2, miserably, so that they cannot log on.

How does it evict you if the server is down?

My hunch is that the login server tells the server you're on to do the eviction, then that server sends back an OK.

Since unis 1/2 are down, the login server gets no response, so it doesn't let you in.

emberon
May 17, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hey Kitty Arika!=D This is Yumiko Hyral's PSU sister Xena AK64, I too got the error 071, let's hope they fix it soon!>.<

Seority
May 17, 2009, 08:52 PM
^The fuck?

Mikura
May 17, 2009, 08:52 PM
well I was in my room but when I exited I was in a eternal now loading screen my Wife was in the HQ lobby tho I had to do the ctrl+alt+delete to get out

You were in your room? Then that's probably why you don't have any problems then.

Garanz-Baranz
May 17, 2009, 08:56 PM
Hey Kitty Arika!=D This is Yumiko Hyral's PSU sister Xena AK64, I too got the error 071, let's hope they fix it soon!>.<

Uh, Hi? o.o

Random, yes.

Anywho, yes, I hope that they fix this crap-hole soon... >.>...

emberon
May 17, 2009, 09:18 PM
Do you not remember me Kitty Arika?;-; anywho i'm bored x.x

Megaman X
May 17, 2009, 09:19 PM
so I'm not the only one suffering from the silly error code 071 message. what exactly just happened though? one moment, I ran missions with my team mates, and the next thing i know, my Battlestopper wasn't damaging any monsters and my team mates stopped moving. what's going with the servers?

ashley50
May 17, 2009, 09:20 PM
read the other topic that resembles this problem.

Akihito
May 17, 2009, 09:21 PM
Bored =o Im guessing from what I'm reading theres no contact with SEGA at the moment? Not even oh forget it =(

Garanz-Baranz
May 17, 2009, 09:36 PM
Do you not remember me Kitty Arika?;-; anywho i'm bored x.x

I remember you <.<

Bluntly obvious now. o.o

Jainsea
May 17, 2009, 09:37 PM
now i cant even get pass the "checking for new patch files" screen =_= did the whole
thing go down now?

Svaltus
May 17, 2009, 09:49 PM
I think error 71 is only in my conection! lol

Get everybody! :P

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 10:11 PM
now i cant even get pass the "checking for new patch files" screen =_= did the whole
thing go down now?

Yup, I'm stuck there too. Looks like I wont magically sign back on again this time. Time to watch today's new anime *pops popcorn*

Ruru
May 17, 2009, 10:20 PM
keep getting stuck at "checking for updates" screen on PS2. giving me error 051 though saying the servers are down.

CrimsonBirdy
May 17, 2009, 10:33 PM
Same here. Let's see last time there was a mysterious server problem (which was about two weeks ago) it took nearly a day before it was fixed. Let's count the hours. :(

Oniyoru
May 17, 2009, 10:34 PM
._. same n w8ing to back ._.
Wonder whats happening this time =/
I mean, hope to dun be anything serious like last time

Clumsyorchid
May 17, 2009, 10:35 PM
Hey Everyone,

Clumsy here, I'm writing to give everyone some insight about the outage, because as you've noticed, our servers are completely offline for PSU. This is due to an air conditioner failure in our server room, which affects just about everything at SOA, including the Xbox Demo servers and the PC/PS2 and Xbox 360 servers. We are working to save our servers and get everything up and running, but will have to wait for our room to cool down and the techs to fix the AC.

As you might expect, the outage is affecting our key sites, forums, and blogs. It makes it difficult to update anyone on the reason for the outage :), but thankfully PSO-World is very quick to pick up on the outage and alert everyone. Incidentally, we won't be doing our forum upgrade tonight following this issue.

At this time, I have no idea how this affects the current event and can't field any questions you may have about it. Please do spread this around so everyone is aware of the problem.

Thank you!

Oniyoru
May 17, 2009, 10:35 PM
._. same n w8ing to back ._.
Wonder whats happening this time =/
I mean, hope to dun be anything serious like last time
-----------edited
ty Clumsyorchid
Hm an air conditionator...so machines r overheatin? not good o.o
If u lived here, u would be overheatin as well =p (We cant live without air conditionators here lol)

Clumsyorchid
May 17, 2009, 10:39 PM
Yea, might be record heat in SF today, usually it's cooler there than anywhere else in the Bay Area, but today was the opposite.

Hapi-Tomo-Pie-Hoi
May 17, 2009, 10:42 PM
It seems now Sega has confirmed that not 1 event can go without a major F-up.

Always held out the slimest hope that someday they would keep their stuff together for at least 1 event without problems.

YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this game, heck have played a Phantasy Star game since 2001.. Please Sega.. Learn, learn from your past mistakes.

Don't want to see a good game maker go under because of poor staff...

If you have the same people making the mistakes. REPLACE THEM..

No sense of loyalty can excuse these outages..

They need to be kicked in the pants.. Or kicked out the door if they can't do their jobs..

Sorry to have taken up any PSO-World's time, but when enough is enough, time to pay the piper. Your customers (we that pay for PSU) demand it. Clean up your act.

I know their will those guys and girls that will attack this just because they have nothing in their lives that causes them to respond in such emotional reponses/ And to them I say, Sega will pay. :)

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 10:46 PM
Is this really Clumsy? Someone earlier tried to pose as Chillaura. :P

And Hapi-Pie should calm down.

Gravagar
May 17, 2009, 10:46 PM
Hey, hey, to be fair, this isn't their fault at all. Sega isn't an air conditioning company, and they aren't lords of the weather either.

Clumsyorchid
May 17, 2009, 10:47 PM

Always held out the slimest hope that someday they would keep their stuff together for at least 1 event without problems.

I like this game, heck have played a Phantasy Star game since 2001.. Please Sega.. Learn, learn from your past mistakes.

They need to be kicked in the pants.. Or kicked out the door if they can't do their jobs..

Sorry to have taken up any PSO-World's time, but when enough is enough, time to pay the piper. Your customers (we that pay for PSU) demand it. Clean up your act.

I know their will those guys and girls that will attack this just because they have nothing in their lives that causes them to respond in such emotional reponses/ And to them I say, Sega will pay. :)

I follow your frustration, but this is more in the act of god category than in something the PSU staff would be responsible for. This outage has knocked out all of our websites, forums, blogs, and all webmail. This is much larger than PSU I'm afraid, it's simply just bad timing and unfortunate.

Clumsyorchid
May 17, 2009, 10:48 PM
Is this really Clumsy? Someone earlier tried to pose as Chillaura. :P

And Hapi-Pie should calm down.

Yes, it's really me, I created this account ages ago and only pop on to defend our anti-cheat actions or help out in an outage. A whopping 13 posts, woo... :)

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 10:50 PM
I agree with Grav and Clumsy. SoA has really shaped up compared to how they were about a year ago. Sega has no control over the local temperature after all (that I'm aware of).

Clumsyorchid
May 17, 2009, 10:52 PM
I agree with Grav and Clumsy. SoA has really shaped up compared to how they were about a year ago. Sega has no control over the local temperature after all (that I'm aware of).

Perhaps if we launch our Mad Scientist project, we can enact our Global Cooling initiative and this will be a thing of the past.

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 10:53 PM
Yes, it's really me, I created this account ages ago and only pop on to defend our anti-cheat actions or help out in an outage. A whopping 13 posts, woo... :)
Just making sure. :P

Terrible joking aside, thanks for the heads up.

Akihito
May 17, 2009, 10:54 PM

Sega Employees cant help outages chalk this up to the lil curve balls life throws at you.

Hapi-Tomo-Pie-Hoi
May 17, 2009, 10:56 PM

No. If that was the real CO from the official boards..

Thank you for your reply, it is appreciated.
I have been around since day one (not an elitlist, just an explanaition :) )

I hope that this(downtime) will help your company reflect on how it does business.
Granted if it wasn't preventable, please let you customer's know what the heck is going on. Through whatever channels affect the most people.

Thanks again for your time fake or real ClumsyOrchid.

Oniyoru
May 17, 2009, 10:58 PM
Some ppl think: How airconditioning screwed our game?
I explain ya...
SEGA has its own kinda of clean energy
Side to side with machines servers room, there's a special room. There the workes uses special bikes, working out all day n nite they create energy to all server.
However, with the air conditioner broken, the heat made they fall one after another...n so servers went down one by one slowly until last one falls for overheatin o.o
N yeah u just wasted some minutes of ur life readin it XD

Hey, hey, to be fair, this isn't their fault at all. Sega isn't an air conditioning company, and they aren't lords of the weather either.
Now talking seriously...
Actually talking in administrative ways...yeah it MAY be their fault...in theory u can always be ready to that or prevent there...however...it all depends of a historical thing we cant have our hands into...so we cant say for sure if its OR NOT their (or whos) fault

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 11:00 PM
Perhaps if we launch our Mad Scientist project, we can enact our Global Cooling initiative and this will be a thing of the past.

Haha! +9000 awesomeness for Sega's team.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 17, 2009, 11:03 PM
I'm just taking this time to go to bed early. I'm kinda glad this happened though. This week has been rough with the film crew, paranormal investigators, and psychics roaming around my house. I tell ya. I hardly had any decent sleep lately not to mention any "me" time to play some PSU. Oh well. Hopefully this will be up tomorrow. I need some Casino action to get me going.

BTW, television sucks bagels. For an 8 minute scene it takes about an hour of filming. WTF!?

Clumsyorchid
May 17, 2009, 11:07 PM
No. If that was the real CO from the official boards..

Thank you for your reply, it is appreciated.
I have been around since day one (not an elitlist, just an explanaition :) )

I hope that this(downtime) will help your company reflect on how it does business.
Granted if it wasn't preventable, please let you customer's know what the heck is going on. Through whatever channels affect the most people.

Thanks again for your time fake or real ClumsyOrchid.

I share in your frustration for some of our past mistakes. You'll hopefully notice that things have been much, much better since December of last year in terms of content deliveries and general server uptime. It's something the GM team takes very seriously and I feel we've had our time of reflection and action, to get where we are today.

In this case, we were caught off guard. The outage closed not only PSU service, but many of our internal networks and services (such as email). I can assure you that we are working hard to get this up and running as soon as we possibly can.

Update-wise, since the outage killed our servers, we've had no way to update anyone about the outage. This is what I'm doing here, is to go to one of the largest PSU communities and post about the problem, so all are aware.

Oniyoru
May 17, 2009, 11:11 PM
Working hard....u guys r having fun with the new sauna u got there at servers room =p
jkin XD

DAMASCUS
May 17, 2009, 11:11 PM
You could always set up buckets of ice with fans...it works!! You just have replace the ice every half hour lmao

Phone it in!

Oniyoru
May 17, 2009, 11:16 PM
If u open the side of the CPUs to let the air get in easier it may works DAMASCUS =0

Hapi-Tomo-Pie-Hoi
May 17, 2009, 11:17 PM
I share in your frustration for some of our past mistakes. You'll hopefully notice that things have been much, much better since December of last year in terms of content deliveries and general server uptime. It's something the GM team takes very seriously and I feel we've had our time of reflection and action, to get where we are today.

In this case, we were caught off guard. The outage closed not only PSU service, but many of our internal networks and services (such as email). I can assure you that we are working hard to get this up and running as soon as we possibly can.

Update-wise, since the outage killed our servers, we've had no way to update anyone about the outage. This is what I'm doing here, is to go to one of the largest PSU communities and post about the problem, so all are aware.

Thank you.

From the bottom of, dare I say alot of players, our hearts. It is great knowing their is someone 'there' at Sega.

Good luck in all the problems you guys/gals face daily. We are happy that everyone is working hard at their jobs. Please pass our gratitude along to the rest of Sega. We look forward to many more years of PSU. ;)

Thanks again.

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 11:17 PM
I hope someone on your team knows Dambarta, Sega.

Unit D79
May 17, 2009, 11:25 PM
but that takes FOREVER to level up!

Oniyoru
May 17, 2009, 11:29 PM
Prefer freeze trap then? o.o

Hapi-Tomo-Pie-Hoi
May 17, 2009, 11:29 PM

No. Rafoi. 41+. Cause it causes lag. :)

Snowblindness fades away in time. Just ask System of a Down. ;)

Oniyoru
May 17, 2009, 11:33 PM
No. Rafoi. 41+. Cause it causes lag. :)

Snowblindness fades away in time. Just ask System of a Down. ;)
Rafoie? U wanna burn out all the servers room?! o.o

Criss
May 17, 2009, 11:38 PM
You guys don't know your techs. Servers are dead already. Just use Giresta. :wacko:

LuigiMario
May 17, 2009, 11:45 PM

YOU have not seen the last of me on your boards, I promise you that!

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 11:55 PM
You guys don't know your techs. Servers are dead already. Just use Giresta. :wacko:

Sorry, forgot to remove Hizeri/Concentrate. It's gonna take awhile before I finish casting that Giresta :/

zandra117
May 17, 2009, 11:57 PM
Clumsy said that their techs were working on it. Not their TECHers. :wacko:

_Vyser_
May 18, 2009, 12:28 AM
Oh god, not this again.

Getintothegame
May 18, 2009, 12:54 AM
Let's get back on topic, everyone.

360 servers are now at least getting interrupt requests. What are the PS2/PC owners getting error wise now?

Halcyote
May 18, 2009, 01:02 AM
Let's get back on topic, everyone.

360 servers are now at least getting interrupt requests. What are the PS2/PC owners getting error wise now?
Got a 038 error, I was stuck at the patch check.

Getintothegame
May 18, 2009, 01:09 AM
X360 servers now getting time out when they try to log in. Looks like we're getting closer!

Oniyoru
May 18, 2009, 01:16 AM
They took 5 hs to get site up...so they will take 5 hours to get servers up...
Relax n enjoy life without PSU... w8 a min....is there live out of PSU? =0 OMG!

Compesation? Hm dun think they will...n to be honest I dun care o.o'

-------------edited
Note: alphafemale81 looks like REALLY offended by the jk up there...what the?

alphafemale81
May 18, 2009, 01:51 AM
By the way, are we back online yet? Cuz I'm getting sick of playing Peggle...

alphafemale81
May 18, 2009, 02:16 AM
-------------edited
Note: alphafemale81 looks like REALLY offended by the jk up there...what the?

Nope, not really. I was being very cheeky and sarcastic, and actually making fun of the some of the players I've met myself, while playing the 360 online. In all honesty, I think my confrontational mood is the direct result of the frustration I feel, going back and forth between the AOI screen (which, as we know, is still a fail), and my dashboard....whereupon I reluctantly select Peggle (note the preceding post), and quietly pout to myself about stupid servers and their stupid dumb AC units.

I'm cranky, but I'm not at all offended or angry, I promise!

Just bein' a smartass, which (in retrospect) is an idiotic thing to do as a nooby poster. Sorry. :blush:

Getintothegame
May 18, 2009, 03:50 AM
We're back online!
There have been no rollbacks.

RyuRoots
May 18, 2009, 04:05 AM
We're back online!
There have been no rollbacks.

Don't be so sure. See my query from the PSU servers down thread.

Miyoko
May 18, 2009, 04:19 AM
Nevermind, seems to have fixed itself.

XeoFLCL
May 18, 2009, 04:26 AM
Awesome.

I'm getting the 071 error now. Sweet.

CrimsonBirdy
May 18, 2009, 06:15 AM
Same but I wouldn't call it sweet still can't access our beloved $9.99 a month game (exactly how may days of play have been lost these last 30 days already?) so :p
The support site is now up and so are the message boards (Thank God) but wait didn't ClumbsyOrchid say there would be no tinkering with the boards because of the chaos? Why are they down for tinkering then? Not that that part really matters to me since I'm basically a ghost there but.... If they're tinkering with the boards who's getting the game back online? (@_@)? (_ _)'o

Seority
May 18, 2009, 06:26 AM
*wakes up*
Oh look, the sun is up this morning!
Is PSU? ...Nah.
*wonders off to near by coffee house*

Firehouse
May 18, 2009, 07:03 AM
OH yeah, the servers are SOOOOOOOOOOO working this morning. Fucking hell.

See if this bullshit gets another $9.99 next month.

Jainsea
May 18, 2009, 07:50 AM
not to cause alarm but we had a mini roll back didn't we? some of the junk I recall dumping
in a mission I now have back in my inventory and im missing a pair of Side claws, and relic edges,goldina i found last nite :\

Namaraque
May 18, 2009, 08:10 AM
SEGAC

They'll fix it soon, probably.

definitely, maybe.

Boldfaced
May 18, 2009, 09:03 AM
Is anyone still getting this? I wasnt on sever 2 lastnight when it crashed , so i was able to still log on. Tried to log on this morning now im getting the 071.

Chris28
May 18, 2009, 09:19 AM
i just logged on fine and the servers were rolled back to yesterday evening a few hours before this all started.

Calsetes
May 18, 2009, 09:34 AM
Well, if anyone's nice enough to check for me, could someone see if I still have base Ses in my shop? I would, except I won't be able to until....... oh, about 6 pm tonight.

If they're still there for 145k each, I'll make the person who checks a deal on them for 140k (assuming they don't get sold before then).

Will_Nonheim
May 18, 2009, 09:57 AM
So uh... Is it normal that I still get the exact same error right now? >.>;

EDIT : Nevermind, after trying 3 times, I got in... ...Lost my Rabol Orachio. It had a good element too... ><;;

Calsetes
May 18, 2009, 10:16 AM
I really hope nothing happened to my characters. I should (hopefully) be safe, since I wasn't really playing a whole lot, just sitting in my room most of the time. I think I may have done one or two runs with some friends earlier in the day, but that was maybe 3 or 4 hours before the errors, so they should be safe.

Dhylec
May 18, 2009, 10:47 AM
I am able to log in again. Don't seem to lose anything.

Dragwind
May 18, 2009, 11:03 AM
I was just able to log in as well. Took me a good 3 times to get back in...

Firehouse
May 18, 2009, 11:36 AM
Yeah, I can too. Only thing that seems lost is a Neutral Tiga De Ragac that I found the mission before this bs happened, so I really lost nothing.

Powder Keg
May 18, 2009, 11:48 AM
Everything appears fine on my end. I didn't even play in the last few days. Good luck to those of you who have issues.

misstigress
May 18, 2009, 11:53 AM
As others have already said, make sure you attempt to log in three times if you're still getting error 071, as both my friend and I were able to access our characters after three attempts. (A bit odd, but at least I can play again.)

Katrin
May 19, 2009, 05:32 PM
Well I just got the 071 but was able to log in after about 4 or 5 times. I lost a shiraha-zashi I bought from the shops but ait appears my items wer reset to shortly before then so I have my money back. But the dagger isn't in the shops anymore so i guess that one is lost to the ages. :P

MagraiserPR
May 19, 2009, 09:01 PM
If the servers are up why the hell do i keep getting Error 071 and when i wait 10 mins nothing happens it still gives me the same BS. Is their a special way to wait XD ???

Randomness
May 19, 2009, 09:03 PM
If the servers are up why the hell do i keep getting Error 071 and when i wait 10 mins nothing happens it still gives me the same BS. Is their a special way to wait XD ???

It apparently has to do with the server crash Sunday. Log in three times and it clears up. (Interestingly, it seems to go further each time you log in... one rejection per server?)